- r8169 (in two different systems)
- Laptop with an ath9k device.
- Laptop with an iwlwifi device.
- ZyDAS ZD1211B 802.11g USB dongle (using the zd1211rw driver)
- ZTE MF112
- ZTE MF636
- Option GI0461
- Sierra Aircard 330U
- Sierra USB 306
- Sierra Compass 889
- Nokia CS-18
- Huawei E1831
And other devices that appear broken due to reasons other than NM being buggy:
Huawei E220 and E226 -- they don't seem to accept my SIM cards; properly detected by ModemManager and "accessible" via DBUS with no SIM.
- Option iCON 225 -- could be a firmware issue. Once detected the LED flashes like crazy; MM detection never completes.