Sunday, October 30th, 2011, 7:00pm (1900) PT
- Decide Ubuntu Hour Day/Time
Call for LoCo Contributors (To help with Wiki, Website, Social Media and Meeting Minute Taker)
- Discuss Ubuntu Oregon Approval Application
- decide regular meeting schedule
- Review and Discuss Ocelot
- Review Salem Ubuntu Hour
- Discuss Possibility of Oregon Ubuntu CD Distributing
Ubuntu Oregon meetings are open to anyone to attend and calls for agenda items are generally put out via mailing list one week in advance. Meetings are chaired by either team lead or assistant team lead.
Meeting started by bkerensa at 02:00:55 UTC. The full logs are available at http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-us-or/2011/ubuntu-us-or.2011-10-31-02.00.log.html .
- Decide Ubuntu Hour Day/Time
IDEA: Salem Ubuntu Hour Friday's (Proposed by c_smith) (bkerensa, 02:06:34)
Call for LoCo Contributors (Wiki, Forums, Website, etc)
c_smith and nathwill for Wiki (bkerensa, 02:13:06) ACTION: c_smith volunteers to also help with FB/Twitter (bkerensa, 02:15:00) ACTION: jvlb says website and forums preferred (bkerensa, 02:15:17) ACTION: MarkDude indicates he can help with wiki (bkerensa, 02:15:28) ACTION: bkerensa will provide in-depth tasks via e-mail (bkerensa, 02:15:50)
- Discuss Ubuntu Oregon Approval Application (bkerensa, 02:18:52)
- discuss regular meeting schedule (bkerensa, 02:24:39)
- Discuss Ocelot (bkerensa, 02:27:00)
seems like everyone is running a 11.10 release or testing (bkerensa, 02:30:48)
- Salem Ubuntu Hour Review (bkerensa, 02:30:58)
- Discuss Possibility of Oregon Ubuntu CD Distributing (bkerensa, 02:36:32)
- Assistant Team Lead/Contact (bkerensa, 02:45:48)
Meeting ended at 02:57:41 UTC.
- Nathan Williams (nathwill) to take on role of new assistant team lead
- For: 4 Against: 0 Abstained: 0
- c_smith volunteers to also help with FB/Twitter
- jvlb says website and forums preferred
MarkDude indicates he can help with wiki
- bkerensa will provide in-depth tasks via e-mail
Action items, by person
- * bkerensa will provide in-depth tasks via e-mail
- * c_smith volunteers to also help with FB/Twitter
- * jvlb says website and forums preferred
* MarkDude indicates he can help with wiki
People present (lines said)
- bkerensa (196)
- c_smith (72)
- jvlb (25)
- meetingology (18)
- nathwill (16)
- thefinn93 (9)
02:00:55 <bkerensa> #startmeeting Ubuntu Oregon IRC Meeting 10/30/11 Agenda: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OregonTeam/Meetings/CurrentAgenda
02:00:55 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired
02:01:20 <bkerensa> Hello everyone and welcome to the October 2011 meeting for Ubuntu Oregon LoCo
02:01:25 <bkerensa> How is everyone this evening?
02:01:34 <c_smith> pretty darned good!!
02:02:00 <jvlb> Fine.
02:02:05 <bkerensa> I have an agenda before us today located here "https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OregonTeam/Meetings/CurrentAgenda" and at the end of these items I will open the floor for comments or other issues
02:02:19 <bkerensa> I will now start with the first item for this evening
02:02:44 <bkerensa> #topic Decide Ubuntu Hour Day/Time
02:03:14 <bkerensa> First topic is Decide Ubuntu Hour Day/Time
02:03:36 <c_smith> is that for Portland?
02:03:38 <bkerensa> It would seem Nathwill is gone and Brian_H I'm not sure if he or any other metro area members are available atm
02:03:49 <bkerensa> c_smith: For Portland and Salem or any other regions
02:04:21 <bkerensa> I think we should defer on deciding a time and date for Portland since everyone from Portland is not here atm
02:04:29 <bkerensa> everyone agree with that?
02:04:31 <c_smith> well, being as some of the Salem area member are here, we could try to decide on a more concrete time for the Salem one.
02:04:58 <bkerensa> c_smith: Feel free to take the floor
02:05:29 <c_smith> okay, for the day, I thought Fridays might be good, yea or nay?
02:05:49 <c_smith> and after that we have to decide on frequesncy
02:06:34 <bkerensa> #idea Salem Ubuntu Hour Friday's (Proposed by c_smith)
02:06:56 <bkerensa> c_smith: Who else is here from Salem area?
02:07:10 <c_smith> isn't JVLB from around here?
02:07:24 <bkerensa> I think he is
02:07:39 <c_smith> and let me go back up on the messages, gimme a sec
02:07:56 <c_smith> and where is Markdude from?
02:08:08 <c_smith> might have overestimated.
02:08:08 <bkerensa> MarkDude is in California
02:08:26 <c_smith> okay, so I overestimated a bit.
02:08:35 <c_smith> JVLB, are you here?
02:08:37 <bkerensa> ok well I have noted your idea of Fridays... We can continue the discussion of this on mailing list until we get a workable time and day
02:08:49 <c_smith> will do.
02:08:49 <jvlb> I be here.
02:09:15 <bkerensa> #agreed Will discuss Salem and Portland Ubuntu Hour Time and Dates via mailing list
02:09:20 <c_smith> k, I'd like to enlist your help over on the mailing list on the Salem hour, just for some details.
02:09:31 <c_smith> that was at JVLB.
02:09:38 * MarkDude will back up there - soon enouhg
02:09:48 <bkerensa> Ok
02:09:51 <bkerensa> next item
02:10:12 <bkerensa> #topic Call for LoCo Contributors (Wiki, Forums, Website, etc)
02:10:35 <c_smith> I can help on the Wiki page like I have been here and there.
02:10:58 <bkerensa> c_smith and nathwill have volunteered to help manage the wiki
02:11:12 <jvlb> Is there any information regarding what need to be done?
02:11:19 <bkerensa> I would also love to see some people volunteer to blog on Ubuntu-oregon.org and also help on forums from time to time
02:11:48 <bkerensa> jvlb: Well the most important thing at the moment is Wiki (making sure meetings are listed and the wiki needs cleanup)
02:12:12 <c_smith> well, being as the wiki doesn't take much of my time, I could possibly help elsewhere as well, wherever is needed.
02:12:17 <bkerensa> additionally I would like someone to help manage our Facebook page and Twitter account to we can cross list events and important info
02:13:06 <bkerensa> #info c_smith and nathwill for Wiki
02:13:11 <c_smith> is it okay to volunteer for more than one job when the first one doesn't take much time out of the schedule?
02:13:23 <bkerensa> Most definitely
02:13:25 <jvlb> Well, my forte is web page markup and also could contribute to forums.
02:13:34 <bkerensa> Excellent jvlb
02:14:00 <c_smith> ok, well, I could help with the FB and Twitter pages.
02:14:03 <bkerensa> Well I can put together a e-mail and contact everyone about the various tasks
02:14:08 <bkerensa> c_smith: Excellent
02:14:20 <c_smith> considering I already use those pretty extensively.
02:14:43 <MarkDude> Consider me as helper for wiki, I am ok with moin
02:15:00 <bkerensa> #action c_smith volunteers to also help with FB/Twitter 02:15:00 * meetingology c_smith volunteers to also help with FB/Twitter
02:15:17 <bkerensa> #action jvlb says website and forums preferred 02:15:17 * meetingology jvlb says website and forums preferred
02:15:28 <bkerensa> #action MarkDude indicates he can help with wiki
02:15:28 * meetingology MarkDude indicates he can help with wiki
02:15:50 <bkerensa> #action bkerensa will provide in-depth tasks via e-mail 02:15:50 * meetingology bkerensa will provide in-depth tasks via e-mail
02:16:09 <c_smith> that would help steer us in the right direction :P
02:16:09 <bkerensa> any questions on the contributions item?
02:16:27 * MarkDude can also do some basic graphics, consider me a low-level design team
02:17:01 <bkerensa> Ok well I will move to the next item
02:17:08 <jvlb> I'm not sure it has much relevance, but I can GIMP pretty well.
02:17:47 <bkerensa> jvlb: Ahh on another note we are looking for some to help finish our banner layout
02:18:02 <bkerensa> Linbit has agreed to sponsor it but my gimp/inkscape skills are epic bad
02:18:03 <bkerensa> :P
02:18:34 <jvlb> Could you provide any guidelines, or such? Later is fine.
02:18:35 <bkerensa> jvlb: If you would like to have a crack at it I can send the info via e-mail
02:18:39 <bkerensa> yeah
02:18:42 <bkerensa> ok next item
02:18:52 <bkerensa> #subtopic Discuss Ubuntu Oregon Approval Application
02:19:26 <bkerensa> So... I would love to see us become an approved LoCo before year end so we can have the few added perks of being approved
02:19:47 <bkerensa> Which would be.... We get cases of CD's each release cycle and also bigger conference kits
02:20:05 <bkerensa> The only barrier is getting the LoCo council to approve us
02:20:31 <bkerensa> The criteria is essentially they want to know we are active and continue to be a sustainable contributor as a group
02:20:47 <bkerensa> as such participation in events, meetings and around the community is important
02:21:03 <c_smith> so, pretty much they want a team that actually does something?
02:21:12 <bkerensa> yes
02:21:23 <MarkDude> The team already does MORE thn other approvede teams
02:21:29 <c_smith> well, we have that covered, at least atm.
02:21:34 <bkerensa> MarkDude: Except California
02:21:34 <MarkDude> Many agree on that
02:21:34 <bkerensa> :P
02:21:48 <bkerensa> I agree
02:21:50 <MarkDude> you have like 3 elevtoral votes
02:22:03 <MarkDude> we have like 40 its ok
02:22:21 <bkerensa> anyways I would feel comfortable submitting an application in the next 60 days or so and I suggest we discuss it more at our next meeting
02:22:35 <c_smith> sound fair.
02:22:46 * MarkDude would suggest getting approved by Zmas
02:22:53 <MarkDude> or Xmas
02:23:05 <bkerensa> MarkDude: I think the biggest hurdle will be paultag
02:23:06 <bkerensa> imho
02:23:07 <bkerensa> :P
02:23:21 <c_smith> paultag?
02:23:30 <bkerensa> a LoCo Council Member
02:23:31 <c_smith> is he a high-up?
02:23:31 <bkerensa> :P
02:23:36 <c_smith> oh, ok
02:23:40 <c_smith> strict?
02:24:07 <bkerensa> nah just idk a unknown element
02:24:07 <bkerensa> :P
02:24:09 * MarkDude will help at thos meetings?
02:24:12 <c_smith> ah, ok
02:24:13 <bkerensa> sure 02:24:19 * bkerensa is going to move to next item
02:24:21 <c_smith> shouldn't be too bad.
02:24:39 <bkerensa> #subtopic discuss regular meeting schedule
02:24:52 <MarkDude> paul can also be asked to step aside due to conflict of interest
02:25:06 <bkerensa> So right now we are meeting towards the end of each month in the evening and I wanna make sure this is working well.... So far I have had no complaints
02:25:10 <MarkDude> BY definition he cant be to uppity
02:25:47 <bkerensa> any feedback our our meeting time/day?
02:25:52 <bkerensa> on our*
02:25:53 <c_smith> I have no complaints, can't meet when I'm not here, but this schedule is pretty good.
02:26:09 <c_smith> *I can't meet when I'm not here
02:26:12 <bkerensa> jvlb: Did this time work good for you?
02:26:17 <jvlb> The time is fine, by me.
02:26:21 <bkerensa> ok
02:26:33 <bkerensa> #agreed current meeting day/time works well
02:27:00 <bkerensa> #subtopic Discuss Ocelot
02:27:09 <bkerensa> so how many people are running Ocelot?
02:27:19 <c_smith> I am, Kubuntu Oneiric atm 02:27:19 * bkerensa raises hand
02:27:28 <c_smith> have used Ubuntu Oneiric, too
02:27:57 <jvlb> I've tested it, but am holding out for 12.04 to go production. 02:28:01 * c_smith raises hand to be safe
02:28:08 <bkerensa> excellent
02:28:18 <bkerensa> well I'm glad to see people are using or testing it... 02:28:33 * bkerensa was skeptical at first due to the resource intensiveness of Unity
02:28:45 <bkerensa> in fact I had to get a new laptop just to run Ocelot which disturbed me
02:29:13 <bkerensa> but I'm using it full time... I like it but still do prefer Gnome2... I may switch to OpenBox on top of Ocelot
02:29:16 <jvlb> Perhaps I should point out, I'm KDE all the way.
02:29:16 <c_smith> eh, when I use Ubuntu, I always use Cairo Dock
02:30:04 * bkerensa really likes OpenBox but in order to efficiently be a bug contributor I need to run current release stock
02:30:04 <bkerensa> :P
02:30:22 <c_smith> Bkerensa, I have a media-player question for ya after the meeting.
02:30:30 <bkerensa> c_smith: k 02:30:36 * bkerensa will move to next item
02:30:48 <bkerensa> #info seems like everyone is running a 11.10 release or testing
02:30:58 <bkerensa> #subtopic Salem Ubuntu Hour Review
02:31:09 <bkerensa> c_smith: Can you tell us how the Ubuntu Hour went?
02:31:42 <c_smith> it went pretty well, considering the turnout, but I would say it went well, would you, JVLB?
02:32:16 <jvlb> Hearkening back to the IRC meets, perhaps we should consider the ramifications of December 31.
02:32:40 <c_smith> hmmmm, new-years, I see what you mean.
02:32:50 <jvlb> I'm down wid dat, Cody.
02:32:58 <bkerensa> c_smith: Just remember that if you look at other LoCo's events they are not always huge... In fact usually small groups but persistance will pay off in growing our events as more people see how much fun your having and want to get involved
02:33:08 <bkerensa> jvlb: Yeah in december we will have to do something else
02:33:22 * bkerensa will be out of state even... In MarkDude's neck of the woods
02:33:23 <bkerensa> :P
02:33:30 <c_smith> yeah, good point, I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to show up, hence what I said about the turnout.
02:34:00 * bkerensa continues to look at other LoCo's throughout the country who posts photos
02:34:15 <bkerensa> and thus far our Release Party and Global Jam were both a bit bigger then other LoCo's
02:34:29 <bkerensa> Its not a competition but its a good sign that there is a good community here
02:34:30 <c_smith> that's good.
02:34:40 <bkerensa> anyways
02:34:59 <bkerensa> let me note for the minutes that I will likely do our December meeting mid-month
02:35:02 <bkerensa> due to Holidays 02:35:18 * bkerensa will ping the mailing list to see what works best
02:35:20 <jvlb> Well, take some photos of Portland crowds and I GIMP some Ubuntu logo in.
02:35:33 <bkerensa> jvlb: k
02:35:55 <c_smith> JVLB, would you teach me how to do that at another time?
02:36:10 <bkerensa> #agreed December End of Month Meeting Unlikely To Work (Will Shoot for Mid-Month)
02:36:18 <jvlb> Sure, CS. 02:36:22 * c_smith agrees
02:36:24 <c_smith> cool
02:36:27 <bkerensa> Ok next item
02:36:32 <bkerensa> #subtopic Discuss Possibility of Oregon Ubuntu CD Distributing
02:36:55 <bkerensa> Ok so I have been pushing around a idea of burning cd's here in Oregon and distributing them
02:37:08 <c_smith> if there it helps, I could try to get the CDs to people on the street.
02:37:16 <bkerensa> I have no problem buying a spindle from time to time and also we will likely need a label system
02:37:25 <bkerensa> and some sleeves 02:37:37 * bkerensa can look into sponsorship opportunities
02:37:40 <c_smith> would Lightscribe discs be acceptable?
02:37:53 <bkerensa> I have a call out to Verbatim and I will nudge my corporate contacts there 02:38:05 * c_smith has a Lightscribe drive and just needs to buy sleeves and discs.
02:38:11 <bkerensa> c_smith: I have heard that people are rejecting lightscribe because they look homemade
02:38:15 <bkerensa> and people fear viruses
02:38:27 <c_smith> hmmmm, will keep that in mind.
02:38:52 <bkerensa> I think honestly we could get a box or two of cd spindles sponsored and labels and sleeves
02:39:12 <bkerensa> and then I can make labels and distribute spindles of burned labeled cd's to members to give out in their regions
02:39:18 <c_smith> would it help if we pitch in to buy some of them off the Canonical shop?
02:39:28 <c_smith> if so, I'd pitch in a bit
02:39:43 <bkerensa> c_smith: Although I think Canonical does a great job by supporting Ubuntu
02:39:53 <jvlb> You know, I've been thinking about the barriers to entry for some time. I think workshops on installation and setup are more relevant than install fests, these days. Downloading and burning your own CD is a useful skill to teach. Factory CDs would be nice, though.
02:39:54 <bkerensa> I feel the cost of buying CD's or most merchandise from them is loss
02:39:59 <bkerensa> its very expensive
02:40:02 <c_smith> hmmmm, ok
02:40:07 <bkerensa> because they sell/ship from europe
02:40:34 <bkerensa> We could have the same quantity printed locally for much cheaper and other LoCo's feel the same way so :P
02:41:06 <c_smith> for JVLB's idea, couldn't we integrate a workshop AND installfest into one?
02:41:15 <bkerensa> Their shirts for instance I can get them $5 cheaper with free shipping from CustomInk which is still expensive
02:41:15 <bkerensa> :P
02:41:26 <jvlb> The problem is you need to go for quantity to get a good price and in six months, they're out of date. LTS would be a better deal, though.
02:41:42 <bkerensa> jvlb: Well we have a partnership formed with FreeGeek so yeah we can do workshops
02:41:50 <bkerensa> also a workshop in Salem would be cool
02:42:28 <c_smith> I honestly don't have contacts for salem for that stuff, but I could look into it. can't say I'd find much,
02:42:41 <bkerensa> c_smith: Google is your friend
02:42:44 <c_smith> true.
02:43:07 <c_smith> though honestly not sure what to look for....
02:43:22 <c_smith> I'll have to figure that out.
02:43:30 <bkerensa> Yeah... We can talk in private
02:43:33 <bkerensa> shoot me a e-mai
02:43:39 <bkerensa> nathwill: Welcome
02:43:48 <c_smith> hey, there.
02:43:52 <nathwill> greetings
02:43:57 <c_smith> cool, I'll do that later.
02:44:05 <jvlb> Mr. Smith, would you be up for co-hosting a local workshop? I could approach the library about it.
02:44:08 <nathwill> sorry i'm late
02:44:14 <c_smith> that would work.
02:44:18 <bkerensa> jvlb: Library's are a good option
02:44:23 <bkerensa> If they give you a no
02:44:26 <bkerensa> shoot me a e-mail
02:44:39 <c_smith> didn't know the Library would do that. but I'll get in contact with them.
02:44:48 <bkerensa> I can send them a convincing e-mail :P from a @ubuntu.com e-mail which might be a little different
02:44:49 <bkerensa> :P
02:45:10 <bkerensa> c_smith: Oh yeah... Multnomah County Library allows people to do workshops heck the county will pay you to do one here
02:45:12 <c_smith> when I get their contact email, I'll have to have you do it.
02:45:16 <jvlb> CS, not sure they will, but it's who I talk to first.
02:45:27 <bkerensa> ok
02:45:35 <bkerensa> I want to add a agenda item
02:45:46 <jvlb> I don't actually have any contacts at the lib. If you do, Cody, go for it.
02:45:47 <nathwill> suhi!
02:45:48 <bkerensa> #subtopic Assistant Team Lead/Contact
02:46:03 <nathwill> sushi, that is...
02:46:06 <bkerensa> So since thefinn93 is gone.... I have taken over 100% of the load
02:46:22 <c_smith> and I've seen that go downhill before.
02:46:32 <c_smith> not with Ben, but other places.
02:46:39 <bkerensa> and although thefinn93 will tell you I did everything anyways ( I disagree ) I feel it would be good to have an Assistant Lead again
02:47:02 <jvlb> Nathwill, are you baiting us, (all puns intended)?
02:47:05 <c_smith> that should ease stuff up there. so I say go for it.
02:47:09 <bkerensa> c_smith: What goes downhill?
02:47:11 <thefinn93> sorry
02:47:26 <c_smith> when people take on all the load, eventually they burn out.
02:47:43 <bkerensa> I mean a few weeks back I was so burnt out.... from back to back conventions and events up the wazoo
02:47:44 <bkerensa> :P
02:47:45 <c_smith> that's what I meant by that.
02:47:53 <bkerensa> yeah
02:48:05 <nathwill> bkerensa, anything with a friction coefficient < gravity
02:48:14 <bkerensa> Does anyone have any ideas for assistant lead? 02:48:18 * bkerensa has someone in mind
02:48:22 <bkerensa> but has not asked them yet
02:48:23 <bkerensa> :P
02:48:31 <bkerensa> they are in channel right now too :P
02:48:33 <nathwill> what are the responsibilities?
02:48:41 <c_smith> I honestly don't know anyone here well enough to offer up.
02:48:44 <bkerensa> nathwill: ask thefinn93 he was the last one
02:48:45 <bkerensa> :P
02:48:59 <bkerensa> thefinn93: Not really hard right?
02:49:21 <thefinn93> not much IIRC
02:49:40 <bkerensa> nathwill: Essentially the responsibilities consist of helping lead the team (meetings, events etc)
02:49:43 <thefinn93> nope
02:49:48 <thefinn93> i had to carry some stuff, meet ben places
02:49:57 <bkerensa> there is not a major burden or any obligation to be at every meeting or event
02:50:03 <thefinn93> yep
02:50:11 <c_smith> I'd offer myself, but I think that would be a bit self-glorifying, wouldn't it?
02:50:18 <bkerensa> for instance if I cant make a meeting
02:50:21 <nathwill> heavy stuff?
02:50:24 <bkerensa> you would act in interim
02:50:25 <bkerensa> 02:50:36 * bkerensa pokes thefinn93 ^
02:50:57 <c_smith> also, don't know that I could travel up to portland too much..... without learning the portland equivalent of the City Bus.
02:51:09 <bkerensa> nathwill: he just helped carry like swag and food
02:51:21 <bkerensa> and helped me do the shopping for global jam
02:51:23 <jvlb> Yeah, the time/distance thing for us in Salem is an issue.
02:51:33 <c_smith> hence me not offering myself.
02:51:35 <nathwill> well i agree that a backup is a good idea. ben's a busy guy, and we would do better w/ people to share the load
02:51:53 <jvlb> No question.
02:51:58 <nathwill> people/person i should say
02:52:01 <thefinn93> yes
02:52:05 <thefinn93> if you miss a meeting, big deal, just make sure that ben doesn't
02:52:07 <bkerensa> Well I had nathwill in mind for the role but this is up to the LoCo if everyone agrees including him
02:52:13 <bkerensa> lol
02:52:26 <bkerensa> thefinn93 used to SMS bomb me when I missed that one meeting
02:52:35 <jvlb> I'll vote for anyone who isn't me.
02:52:36 <c_smith> I agree with Nathwill,
02:52:39 <nathwill> i'm amenable if there are no major objections
02:52:51 <bkerensa> lets put it to a vote
02:52:52 <bkerensa> one sec
02:53:04 <jvlb> I second Nathwill's nomination.
02:53:24 <bkerensa> #voters jvlb bkerensa MarkDude thefinn93 c_smith
02:53:24 <meetingology> Current voters: MarkDude bkerensa c_smith jvlb thefinn93
02:53:44 <bkerensa> #vote Nathan Williams (nathwill) to take on role of new assistant team lead
02:53:44 <meetingology> Please vote on: Nathan Williams (nathwill) to take on role of new assistant team lead
02:53:44 <meetingology> Public votes can be registered by saying +1, +0 or -1 in channel, (private votes don't work yet, but when they do it will be by messaging the channel followed by +1/-1/+0 to me)
02:53:51 <bkerensa> +1
02:53:51 <meetingology> +1 received from bkerensa
02:53:55 <c_smith> +1
02:53:55 <meetingology> +1 received from c_smith
02:54:00 <jvlb> +1
02:54:00 <meetingology> +1 received from jvlb
02:54:02 <thefinn93> +1
02:54:02 <meetingology> +1 received from thefinn93
02:54:17 <bkerensa> #endvote
02:54:17 <meetingology> Voting ended on: Nathan Williams (nathwill) to take on role of new assistant team lead
02:54:17 <meetingology> Votes for:4 Votes against:0 Abstentions:0
02:54:17 <meetingology> Motion carried
02:54:35 <nathwill> flawless victory!
02:54:36 <bkerensa> so its official
02:54:54 <bkerensa> nathwill: You also get a e-mail address or alias if you so choose
02:54:59 <thefinn93> lol
02:55:00 <bkerensa> @ubuntu-oregon.org
02:55:00 <meetingology> bkerensa: Error: "ubuntu-oregon.org" is not a valid command.
02:55:00 <bkerensa> :P 02:55:08 * bkerensa slaps meetingology
02:55:11 <nathwill> thanks guys. appreciate it, i'll do the best i can
02:55:20 <bkerensa> well that concludes the agenda items
02:55:27 <bkerensa> does anyone have anything to add before I end?
02:55:30 <c_smith> lol @ bkerensa and meetingology
02:55:39 <jvlb> Do you move we adjourn?
02:55:52 <nathwill> one note before we go
02:55:56 <bkerensa> yes?
02:56:18 <nathwill> i started the dicussion re: a talk @ yahoo with our site mgr
02:56:27 <bkerensa> nathwill: Yeah
02:56:51 <bkerensa> cool
02:56:55 <nathwill> but will not have results to announce until next week, as i am training in cali all this week
02:57:04 <bkerensa> OH
02:57:11 <bkerensa> nathwill: Sunnyvale for the win
02:57:18 <bkerensa> I assume Sunnyvale anyways
02:57:19 <nathwill> yessir
02:57:21 <bkerensa> LOL
02:57:22 <bkerensa> :P 02:57:34 * bkerensa knows every Tech Companies corporate HQ city :P
02:57:38 <bkerensa> ok
02:57:41 <bkerensa> #endmeeting