This page is for tracking discussion of what is in the queues to be considered for the precise -release and -proposed inclusion.
Please group packages under the following headings and use the convention:
<full package name>: <release team member(s)> - <question/comment/reason>
to describe. These lists should be updated, as packages get considered and then decided on.
Seeded Packages Pending Review
Unseeded Packages Pending Review
Packages Building in -proposed to be considered for -release
See http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/pending-sru.html (check unfinished/failed builds)
Packages NOT to be accepted without further discussion
Rejected packages that may warrant further discussion
Packages for stable release updates (not critical to release) if in -proposed, don't copy for now
- gcc 4.6 - ICE fix.
- apport 2.0.1-0ubuntu6: slangasek - for SRU only
- compiz 1:0.9.7.6-0ubuntu2 - includes a critical fix for ARM, but also includes other x86-affecting changes that require further QA beyond what time allows for -release.
Process fails - for consideration on a better system for Q
- openjdk-6_6b24-1.11.1-4ubuntu1 - got accepted without discussion because pad not checked.
- pad is unreliable - have to re-login all the time and often don't know it.
- WIKI doesn't get updated as easily, ...
- Gobby doesn't have history
python2.7 went from ppa to proposed to release without being tested for o->p upgrades, *only* for l->p, letting in a critical regression