Rapache is a simple tool for remotely managing and configuring an apache2 server.
If you need a simpler software just to start/stop apache2 and mysql, check localhost-indicator
Currently we don't have a dedicated website.
Project page, code and bugs on launchpad: http://launchpad.net/rapache
Developer website: http://www.stefanoforenza.com/category/rapache/
- There are many different branch developments.
- Connect SSH servers to configure remote apaches
- bookmark SSH servers
- Policykit ?
- maybe not, we can't use that on ssh servers.
- how to get root privileges via ssh ? Not every server allow remote root login (ubuntu's for example ;-))
- QA 3
- Tony is a webdesigner. He don't want to mess with apache, he wants to get started customizing wordpress themes on localhost.
- Ralph is a small company's webmaster. Since he has lot of stuff to get done, he don't want to loose time configuring apache via commandline