12.04 LTS (Precise Pangolin) Weekly Meeting
- 2011/12/16 - Last weekly release meeting of year
- 2012/01/06 - Meetings resume in 2012
2012/01/09 - DebianImportFreeze
2012/02/02 - Alpha 2
- Work Items for 12.04:
- 11/24 was feature definition freeze - all blueprints should now be in and approved, tracking starting.
- There are 2263 work items (2011/12/06) up from 2084 work items on the tracker as of 2011/11/25.
- Precise Schedule has been updated with UDS input.
- Bugs being tracked:
Committed for fixing: http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/kernel-bugs/reports/rls-p-tracking-bugs.html
- Reminder: if you want a team to find and consider a bug quickly, please assign the bug to that team.
Of interest to release: http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/kernel-bugs/reports/rls-mgr-p-tracking-bugs.html
No meetings, day after milestone release. (ie. no meeting on 12/2 )
- Team summaries should still be mailed to ubuntu-release on Thurs or Friday (Thank you to those who did!)
- If urgent items, ad hoc meeting will be called on Monday.
- Meeting format:
overview of new format: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-release/2011-November/000471.html
- for this to work, its going to be important that the team statuses should be on ubuntu-release mail list at least 4 hours before the meeting (ideally the night before the meeting, so folks have time to read and digest and think up questions).
when its your turn in the Q&A session, please paste the link to your email status in the channel, and use ".." to signal you've finished with questions/comments.
- when someone has a question, please 'o/' to make sure we pause.
Hardware Certification team update - mlegris
QA team update - jibel
- Daily testing status can be found:
Security team update - jmdeslaur
Kernel team update - ogasawara
Foundations team update - stgraber
Server team update - Daviey
- no update provided
- Work items:
Juju charms and service orchestration: http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-precise/group/topic-precise-servercloud-service-orchestration.html
ARM team update - ogra
Armhf - FTBFS - http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/primary-precise-armhf.html
Linaro update - fabo
Ubuntu One Team - joshuahoover
Desktop Team update - pitti and kenvandine
Team status: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/ReleaseStatus
Desktop Experience Integration Team Update - dbarth
- Work items: (in progress, assessing bug workload)
Desktop Systems Engineering Update - olli
Kubuntu Team update - Riddell
Edubuntu Team update - stgraber or highvoltage
Xubuntu Team update - madnick
Ubuntu Studio update - scott-work
Lubuntu Team update - gilir
Mythbuntu Team update - superm1
- no update
MOTU Team Q&A - tumbleweed or Laney
- nothing to flag at the moment