Week of July 13, 2009
- Paper prototype latest versions (from Matthew)
- Test title - hiding then asking what you would call it
- Finding software
I am going to ask you to look at some early mockups of a tool for managing software on your computer. I will ask you some general questions about your impressions.
1. What is the first thing you noticed? What’s the first thought that comes to mind when you see this page?
2. What would you do next?
3. Go through the interface one thing at a time and talk about what you expect each link to do.
4. Is there anything missing?
1. [Finding software] A friend recommended a chess game that seems fun and you want to give it a try on your computer.
2. [Status] What other software have you added to your computer recently?
1. What would you call this tool?
2. How would you get to it on your computer?