The Ubuntu Server Team holds public meetings, usually on Tuesdays from 16:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. Community is encouraged to attend, but remember these meetings are not to discuss various bug reports. This is meant to be a high level discussion of the team's workload and roadmap.
Chair/Scribe will be: powersj (covering for openstack guys during summit)
Chair candidates: beisner thedac cpaelzer nacc smoser gnuoy rbasak gaughen jamespage coreycb arosales rharper jgrimm powersj
- Review ACTION points from previous meeting
- (jamespage) checkin with old iscsitarget users on relevancy with new kernels
- (cpaelzer) investigating severity of issues covered by qemu 2.5. stable releases and ask other Teams on
- (cpaelzer) will try to ask Stephen Hemminger for more data on the netdev presentation
- (powersj) to update agenda to remove yakkety add in zesty and update copy/paste commands
- Development Release
- Active work that may need wider communication
Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (caribou)
Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj)
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)
- Upcoming Call For Papers
- Ubuntu Server Team Events
- Open Discussion
- Announce next meeting date, time and chair
ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase
Please feel free to add more items to the agenda for the next meeting. We will discuss them in turn when it arrives.
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found in under MeetingLogs/Server.