The Ubuntu Server Team holds public meetings, usually on Tuesdays from 16:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. Community is encouraged to attend, but remember these meetings are not to discuss various bug reports. This is meant to be a high level discussion of the team's workload and roadmap.
Chair/Scribe will be: rharper
Chair candidates: rharper powersj cpaelzer nacc smoser gaughen rbasak jgrimm
out of the list for now due to a standing conflict: jamespage coreycb arosales
- Review ACTION points from previous meeting
- rbasak to review jgrimm's iproute2 MR (done)
- nacc to review jgrimm's openvpn MR
- jgrimm to review server packages for anything new (or missed) that needs merging
- rbasak to review powersj's etckeeper merge (done)
rbasak to look at seeding iotop & nicstat with powersj (pending)
- rbasak to review caribou's nut merge (done)
- Development Release
Server & Cloud Bugs & SRU/Pending Uploads (caribou)
Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj)
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee)
- Upcoming Call For Papers
- Ubuntu Server Team Events
- Open Discussion
- Announce next meeting date, time and chair
ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase
Please feel free to add more items to the agenda for the next meeting. We will discuss them in turn when it arrives.
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found in under MeetingLogs/Server.