The Ubuntu Server Team holds public meetings, usually on Tuesdays from 16:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. Community is encouraged to attend, but remember these meetings are not to discuss various bug reports. This is meant to be a high level discussion of the team's workload and roadmap.
Chair/Scribe will be: gnuoy
Chair candidates: gnuoy gaughen jamespage beisner zul arosales hallyn rbasak matsubara coreycb jgrimm kickinz1 smoser
Apologies for absence:
- Review ACTION points from previous meeting
- rharper collect team thoughts on whether we should have something like numad and other NUMA related placement stuff
- rharper send email to TB about bcache-utils into trusty
- smoser, rharper get other packages into cloud-image necessary for storage features.
- Wily Development
Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (matsubara)
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
- Upcoming Call For Papers
- Ubuntu Server Team Events
- Open Discussion
- Announce next meeting date, time and chair
ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase
Please feel free to add more items to the agenda for the next meeting. We will discuss them in turn when it arrives.
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found in under MeetingLogs/Server.