The Ubuntu Server Team holds public meetings, usually on Tuesdays from 16:00 UTC to 17:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting. Community is encouraged to attend, but remember these meetings are not to discuss various bug reports. This is meant to be a high level discussion of the team's workload and roadmap.
Chair/Scribe will be: arosales
Chair candidates: arosales rharper powersj beisner thedac jgrimm cpaelzer nacc coreycb smoser gnuoy rbasak gaughen jamespage
- Review ACTION points from previous meeting
- (jgrimm) Add a url for server release bugs to irc commands for meetings
- (jamespage) checkin with old iscsitarget users on relevancy with new kernels
- (powersj) to put together iso testing signup sheet
- Development Release
- Active work that may need wider communication
Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)
Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team (powersj)
Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
- Upcoming Call For Papers
- Ubuntu Server Team Events
- Open Discussion
- Announce next meeting date, time and chair
ACTION: meeting chair (of this meeting, not the next one) to carry out post-meeting procedure (minutes, etc) documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam/KnowledgeBase
- Assign daily bug triage for week (powersj, rbasak, nacc, cpaelzer)
- Assigned merges/bugwork (rbasak)
Please feel free to add more items to the agenda for the next meeting. We will discuss them in turn when it arrives.
Previous meetings, with their notes and logs, can be found in under MeetingLogs/Server.