If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.
The next meeting is set for 2022-08-30, 20:00 London time. chair: sil2100, backup: cyphermox
The agenda will include the following:
- Action review:
- ACTION: (everyone) review the Ubuntu Backports Team Charter for ratification
- ACTION: rbasak to finalize third-party seeded snap security policy
- ACTION: vorlon to circle around with store, snapcraft, et all, and revise the snap source revision policy to be more clear with regards to rebuildability and GPL compliance.
- ACTION: sil2100 to start a draft summarizing the OEM archive portion of the meeting which x-nox and TB will review, edit, and ratify before we move on to figuring out the next step
- ACTION: rbasak to draft a proposal of the DMB-proposed inactivity expiration policy for TB ratification
- ACTION: cyphermox to re-ping the CC regarding the TB nominations and election
- ACTION: review Ubuntu Unity's official flavor proposal
Definition of our third party repository policy. See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1apUKR4gtOrfPGCWmtoebaQUhoy-fG8Cyo3VKJyhnpD0/edit
Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)
Check up on community bugs (standing item)
Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)
Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/ or https://new.ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2021/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.