TechnicalBoardAgenda

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2016-11-22, 17:00 London time. chair: slangasek, backup: stgraber

The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
    • none
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: infinity to follow up with maas SRU exception

    • ACTION: infinity to play with seed/maint-check changes on dogfood to build a new xenial release pocket for support length auditing (ETA: 16.04.2 release)

    • ACTION: slangasek to draft a proposed AA policy to ubuntu-release about removing powerpc binaries that hold up migrations

    • ACTION: Infinity to gather up powerpc community before next TB meeting

  • re-discuss: drop the powerpc port: not a release architecture in Debian anymore. who supports it? drop it now? after 17.04? - doko
  • [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
  • Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)

  • Check up on community bugs (standing item)

  • Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2016-11-08 18:20:32 by mdeslaur)