TechnicalBoardAgenda

Differences between revisions 1 and 667 (spanning 666 versions)
Revision 1 as of 2005-05-28 20:31:13
Size: 1368
Editor: adsl-213-190-44-43
Comment: imported from the old wiki
Revision 667 as of 2019-07-16 19:24:32
Size: 2523
Editor: mdeslaur
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
= TechnicalBoardAgenda = This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the [[TechnicalBoard|Ubuntu Technical Board]]. Please see the [[https://www.ubuntu.com/about/about-ubuntu/governance|Ubuntu Governance]] page for details on participation.
Line 3: Line 3:
## =================Please add items at the bottom of the page! ============================== If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.
Line 5: Line 5:
Please use this page to add items for the Agenda of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the [http://www.ubuntulinux.org/community/processes/governance Ubuntu Governance] page for details on participation. The meeting schedule is available on the [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Fridge/Calendar|fridge calendar]]. We meet in channel '''#ubuntu-meeting-2''' on chat.freenode.net.
Line 7: Line 7:
The next meeting of the Board will be on: The next meeting is set for 2019-07-30, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: vorlon
The agenda will include the following:
Line 9: Line 10:
{{{Tuesday 31 May 2005 at 2000 UTC}}}  * Apologies:
 * Action review:
  * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to ask DMB to require flavor developer teams in LP to have a 6-month expiry policy, thus requiring developers to reaffirm their committment each release cycle
  * ''ACTION:'' Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.
  * ''ACTION:'' infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates (see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MAASUpdates) (awaiting response from rbasak)
  * ''ACTION:'' formal ratification of third party seeded snap security policy, depends on:
  * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to circle around with store, snapcraft, et all, and revise the snap source revision policy to be more clear with regards to rebuildability and GPL compliance.
  * ''ACTION:'' vorlon to reply to seeded snap upload permissions question on list
## * [tsimonq2] Propose a shortening of support length from nine months for non-LTS releases.
## * tsimonq2 will send an email to the TB mailing list before the meeting with evidence and justification.
 * [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
 * Scan the [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/|mailing list archive]] for anything we missed (standing item)
 * Check up on [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bugs?field.assignee=techboard|community bugs]] (standing item)
 * Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)
Line 11: Line 25:
in channel '''#ubuntu-meeting''' on irc.freenode.net. The agenda will include the following:

## Permanent agenda items ##

 * Review MaintainerCandidates
 * Review seed change proposals

## ========================= Add your agenda items under this line, INCLUDE YOUR NAME and plan to ATTEND THE MEETING ==================

 * Consider DanielHolbach (dholbach) as uploader for '''main'''.
 * Consider GerardoDiGiacomo (astharot) as uploader for '''universe'''.
 * Consider StephanHermann (\sh or shermann) as uploader for '''universe'''.
 * Consider BrandonHale (tseng) as uploader for '''main''' for Mono transition.
 * Consider ReinhardTartler (siretart) as uploader for '''universe'''.

## ======================== Add your agenda items above this line, INCLUDE YOUR NAME and plan to ATTEND THE MEETING ===================
 
## More permanent agenda items ##

 * Other business
 * Update the agenda for the next meeting
Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/]]. Logs from older meetings are available via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]].
----
CategoryUbuntuTeams

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing technical-board@lists.ubuntu.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.

The next meeting is set for 2019-07-30, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: vorlon The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: vorlon to ask DMB to require flavor developer teams in LP to have a 6-month expiry policy, thus requiring developers to reaffirm their committment each release cycle

    • ACTION: Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.

    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates (see https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MAASUpdates) (awaiting response from rbasak)

    • ACTION: formal ratification of third party seeded snap security policy, depends on:

    • ACTION: vorlon to circle around with store, snapcraft, et all, and revise the snap source revision policy to be more clear with regards to rebuildability and GPL compliance.

    • ACTION: vorlon to reply to seeded snap upload permissions question on list

Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2019-10-09 22:02:57 by adconrad)