|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
|* ''ACTION:'' mdeslaur to look into flavour CVE tracking|| * ''ACTION:'' mdeslaur to look into flavour CVE tracking
1. budgie-remix/ubuntu budgie: package-set maintainer application -fossfreedom
2. budgie-remix/ubuntu official community flavour application - fossfreedom
If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing email@example.com. They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.
The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on chat.freenode.net.
The next meeting is set for 2016-11-08, 17:00 London time. chair: mdeslaur, backup: slangasek
The agenda will include the following:
- Action review:
ACTION: infinity to follow up with maas SRU exception
ACTION: infinity to play with seed/maint-check changes on dogfood to build a new xenial release pocket for support length auditing (ETA: 16.04.2 release)
ACTION: mdeslaur to look into flavour CVE tracking
- budgie-remix/ubuntu budgie: package-set maintainer application -fossfreedom
- budgie-remix/ubuntu official community flavour application - fossfreedom
- [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)
Check up on community bugs (standing item)
Select a chair for the next meeting (next from https://launchpad.net/~techboard/+members)
Logs from previous meetings may be found at http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting-2/. Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.