Differences between revisions 635 and 636
Revision 635 as of 2018-03-27 19:29:55
Size: 2059
Editor: mdeslaur
Revision 636 as of 2018-03-31 01:47:54
Size: 1978
Editor: tsimonq2
Comment: We discussed it in the last TB meeting, but the release status of Lubuntu Next is decided on (and generally seems agreed on by the TB). I just need to propose some patches to maintenance-check.
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 13: Line 13:
  * ''ACTION:'' tsimonq2 to bring up the support/release status of lubuntu-next

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on

The next meeting is set for 2018-04-10, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: slangasek The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: flexiondotorg To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.

    • ACTION: tsimonq2 to propose patches to maintenance-check regarding Lubuntu Next

    • ACTION: infinity to call for confirmation of LTS status from all flavours.

    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates

  • [slangasek] - Review of the seeded snaps policy

  • [Add new agenda items above this line - include your name]
  • Scan the mailing list archive for anything we missed (standing item)

  • Check up on community bugs (standing item)

  • Select a chair for the next meeting (next from

Logs from previous meetings may be found at or Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2019-03-05 22:21:27 by vorlon)