Differences between revisions 666 and 667
Revision 666 as of 2019-07-16 19:17:05
Size: 2525
Editor: adconrad
Revision 667 as of 2019-07-16 19:24:32
Size: 2523
Editor: mdeslaur
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 7: Line 7:
The next meeting is set for 2019-07-16, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: mdeslaur The next meeting is set for 2019-07-30, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: vorlon

This page records the Agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Technical Board. Please see the Ubuntu Governance page for details on participation.

If you have a question to raise with the Board, you can reach the Technical Board members directly by e-mailing They may decide that your issue should be discussed at the next meeting, in which case they will add it to this page.

The meeting schedule is available on the fridge calendar. We meet in channel #ubuntu-meeting-2 on

The next meeting is set for 2019-07-30, 20:00 London time. chair: kees, backup: vorlon The agenda will include the following:

  • Apologies:
  • Action review:
    • ACTION: vorlon to ask DMB to require flavor developer teams in LP to have a 6-month expiry policy, thus requiring developers to reaffirm their committment each release cycle

    • ACTION: Wimpress To follow-up on-list with design review to address MATE Boutique security/consent concerns.

    • ACTION: infinity to ask maas team to prepare SRU exception policy à la CurtinUpdates (see (awaiting response from rbasak)

    • ACTION: formal ratification of third party seeded snap security policy, depends on:

    • ACTION: vorlon to circle around with store, snapcraft, et all, and revise the snap source revision policy to be more clear with regards to rebuildability and GPL compliance.

    • ACTION: vorlon to reply to seeded snap upload permissions question on list

Logs from previous meetings may be found at or Logs from older meetings are available via MootBot.


TechnicalBoardAgenda (last edited 2021-01-12 20:34:04 by mdeslaur)