This is the nth meeting of the UKTeam, starting at 19:33 GMT and finishing at 20:08 GMT
Please type PRESENT at the start of the meeting to ensure we are all clear who is online and paying attention. Active Attendees:
19:33 < andylockran> PRESENT 19:33 < Chris`> PRESENT 19:33 < brobostigon> present 19:33 < ProfFalken> PRESENT 19:33 < daubers> PRESENT 19:33 < Daviey> PRESENT 19:33 < neuro_> PRESENT 19:33 < webpigeon> Present 19:33 < Laney> present 19:33 < slarty> PRESENT 19:33 < popey> present 19:33 < andy101> present 19:33 < jpds> PRESENT 19:33 < lucyb> present 19:34 < MattJ> present 19:34 * ball present
When adding an agenda item please "sign" it by leaving your name next to it. If you won't be attending the meeting please also spell out your item in detail, otherwise we can't fruitfully discuss it.
- More bug jam planning.
- ubuntu-uk.org server upgrade planning
19:34 <MootBot> New Topic: Bug Jam Planning 19:38 <MootBot> IDEA received: Multiple Locatins for Bug Jams 19:40 <MootBot> ACTION received: neuro_ to mobilise some ScotLUGgers 19:44 <MootBot> ACTION received: Mez to reserch Brum Bug Jam Location 19:47 <MootBot> ACTION received: technolalia is researching UW Bug Jam Location.. 19:50 <MootBot> New Topic: Bug Jam LOCATION planning 19:56 <MootBot> ACTION received: popey to set up a poll of LP to gauge attendance per venue. 19:58 <MootBot> ACTION received: Daviey to scratch the wiki with basic venue + kit list. 20:00 <MootBot> ACTION received: james_w to talk to jorge and the qa team, and see if there are plans to draw up lists or similar 20:03 <MootBot> ACTION received: popey to draw up day-planner of typical bug jam day 20:04 <MootBot> New Topic: popey's announcement 20:06 <MootBot> AGREED received: popey to update the ubuntu-uk server.. date announcement will be posted to the list (and IRC channel topic)
Any Other Business
- NONE DISCUSSED
The chairman of the meeting should endeavour to ensure that key points are discussed in an appropriate time. Key Topics from the Agenda should be tabled in the channel using a market such as [ TOPIC ] or * TOPIC * Followed by the agenda item. Where Suggestions or Ideas are put forward and considered as acceptable to the group then it should be noted by the Chairman as [ IDEA ] or * IDEA * . Where a concept is discussed and agreed the use of [ AGREED ] or * AGREED * should be defined by the chairman and should signify the topic is discussed and the meeting is to move on. Be clear on the channel when the meeting is concluded and how and when the minutes will be posted.
19:33 < andylockran> #startmeeting 19:33 < MootBot> Meeting started at 13:33. The chair is andylockran. 19:33 < MootBot> Commands Available: [TOPIC], [IDEA], [ACTION], [AGREED], [LINK], [VOTE] 19:33 < neuro_> popey: ah, that's ok then 19:33 < Chris`> PRESENT 19:33 < brobostigon> present 19:33 < ProfFalken> PRESENT 19:33 < daubers> PRESENT 19:33 < Daviey> PRESENT 19:33 < neuro_> PRESENT 19:33 < webpigeon> Present 19:33 < Laney> present 19:33 < slarty> PRESENT 19:33 < popey> present 19:33 < andy101> present 19:33 < jpds> PRESENT 19:33 < lucyb> present 19:34 < MattJ> present 19:34 * ball present 19:34 < andy101> btw, why is mootbot GMT-6 ? 19:34 < Daviey> Okay, we're all here for a _short_ meeting to talk about Bug Jam planning. 19:34 < neuro_> it's like christmas day all over again 19:34 < technolalia> present 19:34 < andylockran> [TOPIC] Bug Jam Planning 19:34 < MootBot> New Topic: Bug Jam Planning 19:34 < Daviey> IIRC the last position we were in. popey kindly offered his gaff 19:35 < popey> i did 19:35 < Daviey> However, others including james_w were going to explore further options 19:35 < Chris`> And what is the location of popey's gaff? 19:35 < neuro_> Wo ist popey's gaff? 19:35 < Daviey> Mez also had a suggestion IIRC 19:35 < brobostigon> i discovered a few interesting options, but nothing really totally suitable for the cuse, 19:36 * Chris` remembers Hampshire 19:36 < neuro_> oder das gaff von popey 19:36 < popey> neuro_: farnborough 19:36 < neuro_> long drive for me then :) 19:36 < technolalia> I emailed the Uni of Westminster, but not had a reply yet. 19:36 < popey> you can _drive_!? 19:36 < Daviey> neuro_: it's right next to an airport :) 19:36 < Daviey> sadly.. not a public airport :) 19:36 < neuro_> true 19:36 < Laney> technolalia: did you speak to GLLUG? 19:37 < technolalia> no, I went to the contact at UW 19:37 < daubers> FRN airport is public... just not very big (IIRC) 19:37 < technolalia> I organised an event there for gllug before 19:37 < neuro_> so if you guys are gonna squeeze into a physical place to jam, how onliney will it be? 19:38 < brobostigon> technolalia: sounds like an interesting place to have the avent 19:38 < Daviey> Okay.. Are we looking to have multiple jam's? 19:38 < neuro_> or as daviey says, should we have more than one? 19:38 < Chris`> neuro_: For those unable to join, it will be broadcasted on IRC or so I heard 19:38 < neuro_> makes sense 19:38 * Mez might be able to arrange some space for a bugjam in brum 19:38 < andylockran> [IDEA] Multiple Locatins for Bug Jams 19:38 < MootBot> IDEA received: Multiple Locatins for Bug Jams 19:38 < Mez> depending on when 19:38 < hellocatfood> I hope there's one in Brum too 19:38 < ball> I propose that neuro_ submits "onliney" to the OED. 19:38 < brobostigon> Daviey: i would say maybe, i am still loking for a place for it, near me, 19:38 < neuro_> us geeks do like to chat on irc to people sitting next to us, after all 19:38 < popey> :) 19:39 < brobostigon> Mez: that would be good, i am not far away from brum 19:39 < popey> I think we should all pursue venues 19:39 < popey> i see no reason not to have multiple events 19:39 < Mez> one sec, lemme make a call 19:39 < popey> and many positive reasons for doing it 19:39 < neuro_> i might try and corral some ScotLUGgers 19:39 < popey> that would rock neuro_ 19:39 < neuro_> maybe a glasgow thang 19:39 < brobostigon> the more the better 19:39 < Daviey> Are there decent locations in Glasgow? :) 19:39 < Mez> do we have dates for a bugjam ? 19:40 < andylockran> [ACTION] neuro_ to mobilise some ScotLUGgers 19:40 < Chris`> I'm not sure if this is the time during the meeting, however what about some international folk who wish to participate in the UK? i.e. jpds who is considering coming over to the UK. Will anyone have any idea about how he will manage his accommodation? 19:40 < MootBot> ACTION received: neuro_ to mobilise some ScotLUGgers 19:40 < Daviey> 20-22 Feb 2009 19:40 < popey> Chris`: i doubt there will be many people in that position 19:40 < Mez> weekend... hmm, that cuts one possibility out 19:40 < neuro_> andylockran: ta 19:40 < andylockran> neuro_: no worries.. I enjoy keeping minutes :) 19:41 < neuro_> Daviey: a pub may suffice :) 19:41 < CShadowRun> also splitting the meetings up all over the place too much kinda defeats the objective 19:41 < andy101> Chris` hotel? 19:41 < ProfFalken> I may be able to find somewhere in herefordshire, but I can't do the 20th because my Parents are over for the weekend to see the kids... 19:41 < neuro_> pub + 3g + shared wifi \o/ 19:41 < popey> CShadowRun: what objective? 19:41 < CShadowRun> popey the objective of everyone being together to have a bug jam? 19:41 < brobostigon> Mez: if you can do it in brum, would be able to attend, brum is less tham 30mins train yourney away. 19:41 < popey> CShadowRun: but people _can't_ _all_ be together 19:41 < popey> that flat out cannot happen 19:41 < neuro_> CShadowRun: given the number of people far away from each other ... yeah, as popey says 19:41 < CShadowRun> yea i'm just saying don't split it up too much 19:42 < popey> CShadowRun: define too much? 19:42 < ProfFalken> +1 for brum (it's about 1hr from me) but only if I cancel on the 'rents... :o) 19:42 < Laney> technolalia: Do the UW offer their rooms gratis? 19:42 < CShadowRun> popey i guess there'd need to be atleast 5 people at each meeting 19:42 < brobostigon> +2 for brum 19:42 < CShadowRun> maybe more 19:42 < ball> What about regional get-togethers, all linked via the Internet? 19:42 < neuro_> CShadowRun: are you saying we can't work in a distributed fashion? 19:42 < neuro_> i'm confused as to what everyone's been doing so far :) 19:42 < Daviey> I do see where CShadowRun is coming from, there does need to be a line. It would be a shame to have multiple jams with only 3 people at each 19:42 < technolalia> Laney: yes, I think so 19:42 < james_w> hi all, sorry I'm late, bad dinner timing 19:42 < popey> i wouldn't want to put a limit on numbers 19:42 < neuro_> Daviey: true 19:42 < CShadowRun> neuro no i'm saying we could work in a distributed fashion at home, which would defeat the objective :P 19:42 < Mez> what resources are needed for the bugjam? 19:42 < popey> Mez: net connection, power 19:43 < hellocatfood> Mez: Electricity 19:43 < andylockran> ORDER, ORDER .. 19:43 < CShadowRun> Daviey exactly :) 19:43 < james_w> Mez: walls 19:43 < Daviey> james_w: I'm eating at the moment, no excuse :) 19:43 < neuro_> CShadowRun: i know ... setting a minimum bar on attendees might be a good idea tho 19:43 < Mez> popey: proxied http only net connection ? 19:43 < popey> Mez: not ideal 19:43 < CShadowRun> neuro_ yea thats what i'm saying :) 19:43 < Daviey> it'll do.. 19:43 < brobostigon> Mez: and of course good beer would be good.:) 19:43 < james_w> Mez: IRC would be useful 19:43 < popey> and ssh 19:44 < andylockran> Mez: reckon you could research a Brum location within the week ? 19:44 < technolalia> not sure as to Uni Westminster's net connection, which is crucial to this 19:44 < Chris`> Regarding beer, any general rules of it? :) 19:44 < Mez> yeah, so there goes using the local school :D 19:44 < neuro_> CShadowRun: :) 19:44 < MattJ> neuro_: No minimum bar needed, just maximum meetups, 2 or 3 around the place should be enough IMHO 19:44 < neuro_> beer + bugs = potential catastrophe ... or perhaps potential genius! 19:44 < james_w> I think having one in the south (Popey's), one in the midlands (brum) and one in Scot would be a good start 19:44 < andylockran> as there seems to be a bit of interest for it. 19:44 < andylockran> james_w: +1 19:44 < Mez> andylockran: I've just dropped a mail to Tim... 19:44 < Chris`> neuro_: The Balmer effect! 19:44 < Daviey> Mez: it's not hard to break out of a proxy.. if the venue is avaliable, might be worth considering 19:44 < Mez> andylockran: and I'll poke Dave :D 19:44 < MattJ> james_w: I like that 19:44 < andylockran> [ACTION] Mez to reserch Brum Bug Jam Location 19:44 < neuro_> Chris`: ew, sweaty :) 19:44 < MootBot> ACTION received: Mez to reserch Brum Bug Jam Location 19:44 < popey> Daviey: i wouldn't want to expect we can break out of a proxy 19:44 < andy101> james_w: I would say we need one in London, it is the capital and easily reachable by public transport 19:44 < Laney> yes please 19:45 < popey> and i wouldn't like to factor in breaking the local policy either 19:45 < popey> could get people in trouble 19:45 < Mez> Daviey: no, I think this one allows random SSL CONNECT but... still. tis annoying :D 19:45 < Laney> technolalia's UW contact, or popey's if that doesn't happen? 19:45 < popey> we dont want to get a reputation for being "hackers" (yes I know) 19:45 < Mez> popey: it'd be done with support from the local Sysadmin (he does it all the time) 19:45 < james_w> andy101: seems reasonable. perhaps that could be the one in the south 19:45 < andylockran> technolalia: do you have a strong lead at UW ? 19:46 < neuro_> Mez: 3g ftw 19:46 < CShadowRun> i agree a london venue is a good idea, but london venues do cost more 19:46 < Daviey> neuro_: apt-get source * over 3g sounds fun :) 19:46 < Mez> neuro_: indeed, but depending on how many there are, can your connection handle that ? 19:46 < technolalia> another London possibility if we go the pub route is the pembury tavern in Hackney 19:46 < neuro_> Daviey: good point :) 19:46 < neuro_> local mirror \o/ 19:46 < james_w> I'm not too bothered about numbers at each, as long as we don't fragment too much, but I think we should put some consideration in to making sure we get the experience balance correct at each location 19:46 < popey> true technolalia 19:46 < Daviey> ooo 19:46 < Mez> CShadowRun: london venue.... canonical offices ? :P 19:46 < Laney> canonical is no go 19:46 < technolalia> andylockran: I've met the gllug contact at uni westminster, and spoken a few times 19:46 < CShadowRun> Mez that would be cool 19:46 < popey> Mez: already asked 19:46 < Laney> can't get in there on teh weekends apparently 19:46 < Daviey> james_w: another good point 19:47 < Chris`> Guys I'm backing up the i386 mirror to my HDD at the moment, so I could be a local mirror I guess 19:47 < technolalia> organised a talk by a guy from miro there 19:47 < andylockran> technolalia: can I put you down to get that sorted for next weekend then ? 19:47 < Mez> popey: aw :( what about Phil Hands ? 19:47 < Daviey> Laney: yeah, i got the same response 19:47 < neuro_> phil++ 19:47 < popey> what about him? 19:47 < popey> he's a person not a venue :) 19:47 < brobostigon> is a brum isnt possible i will do mor research near me, but its not going to be easy 19:47 < neuro_> popey: :) 19:47 < brobostigon> if* 19:47 < technolalia> andylockran: waiting for my contact to get back to me; emailed him last week 19:47 < andylockran> [ACTION] technolalia is researching UW Bug Jam Location.. 19:47 < MootBot> ACTION received: technolalia is researching UW Bug Jam Location.. 19:48 < Daviey> james_w: Did you have any joy with a local venue search? 19:48 < Daviey> iirc you wer elooking at Bristol? 19:48 < Chris`> Should we have a local mirror for each location to speed up the net connections and latencies? 19:48 < daubers> When is bug jam day? 19:48 < Laney> 20-22 feb 19:48 < neuro_> Chris`: how big is i386 roughly? 19:48 < popey> neuro_: 17G 19:48 < Chris`> neuro_: About 25GB 19:48 < neuro_> and x86_64 is about the same i guess 19:49 < popey> yes 19:49 < popey> binary only 19:49 < CShadowRun> could we not do it in canocial HQ on a friday? 19:49 < james_w> Daviey: I didn't contact anyone, but I looked at the options. I can go further if we want a South-West location as well. 19:49 < popey> but lets take the discussion of mirroring offline 19:49 < daubers> Might be worth me talking to the computing society here then, as they're considering moving all their machines to Ubuntu 19:49 < CShadowRun> friday the 20th being in the bounds of bug jam? 19:49 < Mez> popey: but he has a big office at his disposal IIRC 19:49 < Daviey> CShadowRun: it seemed like a LOT of hassle 19:49 < CShadowRun> Daviey yea i guess 19:49 < neuro_> so a 50 gig vmware preloaded with x86 and x64 is probably not that straight forward :) 19:49 < Daviey> james_w: meh, it would be closer to me - but i'm happy to go to Farn' 19:49 < james_w> CShadowRun: the office will be full of Canonical employees on a Friday 19:49 < Mez> daubers: ooh, good point :D one of our uni's CS departments runs kubuntu :D 19:49 < andy101> would we not get less attendance on a Friday because people would be at work? 19:49 < Chris`> neuro_: I have an external hdd for that :). Install apache on one computer and away we go 19:50 < neuro_> and rsync 19:50 < popey> guys 19:50 < mehall> strathclyde uni's CS dept. runs kubuntu 19:50 < Daviey> girls 19:50 < neuro_> popey: ja? 19:50 < andylockran> let's get back on topic :) 19:50 < popey> lets focus on location 19:50 < neuro_> location, location, location 19:50 < brobostigon> brum popey 19:50 < andylockran> [TOPIC] Bug Jam LOCATION planning 19:50 < MootBot> New Topic: Bug Jam LOCATION planning 19:50 * neuro_ shuts up as long as the focus is on england :) 19:50 < Laney> london/farn + brum + scot 19:50 < Laney> right? 19:50 < popey> sounds good 19:50 * mehall joins neuro_ 19:50 < brobostigon> good idea laney 19:50 < CShadowRun> yup, i like london :) 19:51 < Laney> good 19:51 < Chris`> london +1 19:51 < andylockran> is that London or, or London & popey's? 19:51 < james_w> yep, and we have people volunteering to hunt for locations in each place? 19:51 < Chris`> £33 fare though 19:51 < brobostigon> i am happy attending brum, if it can be organised 19:51 < Laney> we do 19:51 < james_w> score 19:51 < daubers> I might be able to organise a mini-jam in Swansea 19:51 < popey> who is looking into brum? Mez ? 19:51 < andylockran> Mez has brum covered. 19:51 < popey> action it :) 19:52 < james_w> it has been :-) 19:52 < andylockran> popey: Have done :) 19:52 * popey tries to keep up 19:52 < Daviey> who here lives near brum? 19:52 < Mez> andylockran: I'll look, can't promise anything 19:52 < andylockran> +0.5 19:52 < Mez> Daviey: I and hellocatfood do :D 19:52 < brobostigon> Daviey: half an hour train journey away 19:52 < popey> Mez: contact sblug? 19:52 < Mez> popey: already done :D 19:53 < Chris`> daubers: That'll be swell, I'm a Swansean 19:53 < daubers> Chris`: At the uni? 19:53 * Daviey would like to see >5 attendees at each location 19:53 < ball> Chris`: "Swansea Jack"? :-) 19:53 < Chris`> ball: NO NOT FROM THE ACTUAL CITY MORE LIKE THE OUTSKIRTS 19:53 < james_w> daubers: if you can find somewhere it might be worth it 19:54 < popey> remember this is fri-sun, so it could be 5 spread over 3 days? 19:54 < andylockran> Daviey: want a vote on that proposal ? 19:54 < popey> or 5 most of the time? 19:54 < popey> or just 5 total? 19:54 < Daviey> andylockran: naa 19:54 < Chris`> daubers: If we could get a good response from the uni, why not? 19:54 < popey> be nice to get locations sorted within the week or so, then mail the list and get some numbers for each location 19:54 < Daviey> just a "nice" have really 19:54 < popey> maybe put a little vote on launchpad? 19:55 < daubers> I'll enquire with the CS society 19:55 < popey> "which venue would you attend?" "Which venue _will_ you attend?"? 19:55 < brobostigon> popey: :) 19:55 < andylockran> popey: we've got 5 locations I think.. LDN, Farn, Brum, Swan, and Scot 19:55 < andylockran> with a minimum of 5 people per location, that's 25 people :) 19:55 < andylockran> popey: can you set that up on LP ? 19:55 < Chris`> It depends on the outlook and planning running up to it, if Swansea looks like a no go, or poorly planned then I'm off down South 19:56 < popey> andylockran: yes 19:56 < andylockran> shall I action that then.. I think it's a good idea. 19:56 < Daviey> +1 19:56 < andylockran> [ACTION] popey to set up a poll of LP to gauge attendance per venue. 19:56 < MootBot> ACTION received: popey to set up a poll of LP to gauge attendance per venue. 19:56 < brobostigon> :) 19:57 < Daviey> We need a wiki page on a "kit list" 19:57 < Daviey> venue + individual kit list 19:57 < Chris`> Another question, how are the "Experts" going to be distributed? 19:57 < andylockran> Daviey: volunteer for that ? 19:57 < james_w> Daviey: I agree 19:57 < Daviey> andylockran: i can scratch it 19:57 < Venko> Hey guys 19:57 < Laney> who's an expert? 19:57 < andylockran> [ACTION] Daviey to scratch the wiki with basic venue + kit list. 19:58 < MootBot> ACTION received: Daviey to scratch the wiki with basic venue + kit list. 19:58 < Chris`> Laney: The guys who do it for a living ;) 19:58 < Chris`> Sorry if I take some time to respond, 20s latency 19:58 < andylockran> Chris`: no worries. 19:58 < Mez> we have Experts coming ? 19:59 < Laney> Not by that definition I'd wager 19:59 < Chris`> I heard that last week :( 19:59 < Chris`> There were only 2 or something 19:59 < Daviey> hmm.. Should we ear-mark some bitesize bugs prior to the jam? 19:59 < Chris`> popey said something 8-) 19:59 < Laney> yes 19:59 < popey> wat? 19:59 < Laney> Assign them to the ubuntu-uk team 19:59 < Laney> imo 19:59 < Daviey> i think so 19:59 < james_w> Daviey: I'll talk to jorge and the qa team, and see if there are plans to draw up lists or similar again 19:59 < Laney> at least for the intial presentation/tutorial/whatever 20:00 < Daviey> james_w: cool 20:00 < Daviey> james_w: can you report back with that 20:00 < james_w> the other idea is to pick an upstream project and work with them to learn about their package and triage a bunch of bugs with them 20:00 < andylockran> [ACTION] james_w to talk to jorge and the qa team, and see if there are plans to draw up lists or similar 20:00 < |aspire|> hello 20:00 < MootBot> ACTION received: james_w to talk to jorge and the qa team, and see if there are plans to draw up lists or similar 20:00 < |aspire|> is there any one that can tell me how to load the vmci kernel module 20:00 < |aspire|> ??? 20:00 < james_w> that me be something we want to do 20:00 < Chris`> |aspire|: Hold on for now ;) 20:01 < andylockran> ok, so I think we've got Locations nailed. 20:01 < james_w> but I think we can discuss this sort of thing at a later meeting, let's not try and do everything in one meeting 20:01 < Mez> |aspire|: try #ubuntu for now :D we've got a meeting going on in here 20:01 < Daviey> james_w: I would suggest that our first bug jam should be as simple as possible 20:01 < popey> |aspire|: we're just ina meeting right now 20:01 < |aspire|> OK 20:01 < |aspire|> NP 20:02 < popey> I'd like to see activities other than bug-related stuff - answer tracker, packaging etc going on, but that we can draw up later 20:02 < andylockran> We've got actions in place, I think that topic is sorted. If we're going to keep it as simple as possible, then I think we've covered all bases. 20:02 < james_w> popey++ 20:02 < andylockran> popey: reckon that deserves a wiki page - what to actually do with your time? 20:02 < popey> yeah 20:02 < andylockran> popey: you willing to draft it ? 20:02 < popey> might even be worthwhile carving up the day, to give us some focus 20:03 < andylockran> [ACTION] popey to draw up day-planner of typical bug jam day 20:03 < MootBot> ACTION received: popey to draw up day-planner of typical bug jam day 20:03 < Daviey> hah 20:03 < james_w> "typical" :-) 20:03 < andylockran> people are bound to put their own slant on it.. 20:03 < andylockran> ok.. what's next on the agenda :) 20:03 < andylockran> lets keep it efficient. 20:04 < popey> i added something to the agenda but it was more notification than discussion 20:04 < andylockran> ok.. 20:04 < andylockran> [TOPIC] popey's announcement 20:04 < neuro_> server stuff? 20:04 < MootBot> New Topic: popey's announcement 20:04 < popey> the ubuntu-uk.org box is going to be upgraded "soon", so there will be a little downtime 20:04 < popey> thats an outage for ubuntu-uk.org and podcast.ubuntu-uk.org# 20:04 < Daviey> popey: upgraded? 20:04 < |aspire|> popey: let me know when this is over 20:04 < popey> Daviey: yeah, we need to upgrade it 20:04 < andylockran> |aspire|: we'll ping you :) 20:04 < Daviey> to.. 20:04 < popey> a later release 20:05 < Daviey> Ahhh 20:05 < popey> we can discuss this offline :) 20:05 < Daviey> I thought you mean't RAM etc 20:05 < webpigeon> What is it running on at the moment? 20:05 < popey> just wanted to let people know that's all 20:05 < neuro_> popey: i keep meaning to say, if you need any of my l33t sysadmin skills on the ubuntu-uk box(en), gimme a ping 20:05 < popey> webpigeon: ubuntu :) 20:05 < popey> thanks neuro_ 20:05 < webpigeon> popey, what version? 20:05 < Daviey> popey: well for the podcast, the backup site can kick in straight away 20:05 < popey> webpigeon: feisty 20:05 < popey> hence the need for the upgrade 20:05 < neuro_> popey: since i'm not a developer, i like to help out where i can with what i'm able to do :) 20:05 < webpigeon> :P, thats a little old 20:05 < popey> neuro_: appreciated 20:05 < popey> webpigeon: well duh :) 20:06 < webpigeon> :) 20:06 < andylockran> popey: do you have a date for this upgrade in mind? 20:06 < popey> long story, one for another day 20:06 < popey> andylockran: not immediately, no 20:06 < popey> probably within a week or two though 20:06 * andy101 wonders why popey isn't using an LTS for servers 20:06 * neuro_ also has a box still running feisty for $reason_i_dare_not_reveal 20:06 < ProfFalken> neuro_: pr0n? 20:06 < andylockran> [AGREED] popey to update the ubuntu-uk server.. date announcement will be posted to the list (and IRC channel topic) 20:06 < MootBot> AGREED received: popey to update the ubuntu-uk server.. date announcement will be posted to the list (and IRC channel topic) 20:06 < WastePotato> ... 20:06 < neuro_> ProfFalken: exim 20:06 < Daviey> andy101: hah, we didn't want to upgrade it - it's on a bad way 20:06 < popey> andy101: long story 20:06 < Laney> andylockran: finish this! 20:06 < popey> Finish Him! 20:06 < WastePotato> When did this meeting start. -_- 20:07 < neuro_> FATALITY! 20:07 < popey> \o/ 20:07 < neuro_> FLAWLESS VICTORY! 20:07 < Chris`> Mortal Kombat D: 20:07 < popey> Any other business? 20:07 < james_w> I'd like to thanks the podcast peeps for their work and congratulate them on a great first season. I hope the second isn't too far away 20:07 < neuro_> off topic: mortal kombat vs dc universe on the xbox kicks ass. That is all. 20:07 < popey> date for next meeting? 20:07 < popey> thanks james_w - we'll interview you one day ;) 20:07 < Daviey> james_w: thank you 20:07 < neuro_> podcast ftw! 20:07 < webpigeon> WastePotato, 7:30pm 20:07 < webpigeon> popey, when is the next meeting? 20:07 < Daviey> next Sunday for another short one, methinks 20:07 < neuro_> popey: you could interview me too, tho i'd probably just sit and make fart noises 20:07 < popey> webpigeon: thats what i was asking 20:07 < popey> Daviey: +1 20:08 < andylockran> #endmeeting 20:08 < MootBot> Meeting finished at 14:07.