Main Inclusion Report for cdebconf-keystep
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/c/cdebconf-keystep, available for all supported architectures (as soon as it clears NEW and builds)
- It's the result of factoring out all the keyboard detection code from cdebconf into its own widget. It is needed by kbd-chooser to work correctly.
- It's a library which runs inside d-i, it should not have any security impact whatsoever.
- Package works out of the box without configuration.
- Canonical (Tollef Fog Heen) is upstream.
- Standard debhelper packaging, standard patch system.
- All in main.