What: Ubuntu Studio Contributors Meeting
When: Sunday, 2011 November 6th - 17:00 UTC
To view the meeting date/time in your time zone, click here.
Where: irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-meeting
Agenda for Meeting
If you wish to discuss anything not in this agenda, please wait until Any Other Business is called for.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Old Business
- Oneiric released
- current website updated and noted that oneiric isn't recommended
- email went to mailing list saying same thing
- new website is being developed
- scott went to UDS and learned lots of good stuff
- new process for ubuntu studio development this cycle
- working with release team properly this cycle
- scott will explain more
- release planning for Precise
please look at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStudio/ReleasePlanning
- as a group we need to evaluate what is currently shown for precise and agree which tasks should (and CAN) be done
- is this too much to do this cycle? not enough? should something change?
- one a lists of tasks for precise is set scott will register them with release team
- updating seeds based on work flow
- we need to make decision now on which work flows we will support during installation
- scott needs to get this information in a block-chart to cjwatson ASAP
- do we have a use case for 'light-install' ?
- meeting schedule
- how often?
- on alternate meetings should we adjust time?
- can we use "informal" meetings too?
- alternate "informal" and "formal" meetings?
- Any Other Business (all/anyone)
- Next Meeting Time/Location
- Next Meeting Chair - ScottL will be chair
action items and logs
- Scott document devel process in the wiki
- Scott email list regarding work flows
- Jon email list for separate meeting for work flows discussion
- Move to bi-weekly formal and informal meetings alternating
- Decide alternating meeting times on channel/mailing list later
- stochastic to email list about how much social interaction in new website
- ScottL to be next meeting chair