What: Ubuntu Studio Contributors Meeting
When: Sunday, 2011 September 4th - 17:00 UTC
To view the meeting date/time in your time zone, click here.
Where: irc.freenode.net #ubuntu-meeting
Agenda for Meeting
If you wish to discuss anything not in this agenda, please wait until Any Other Business is called for.
- Call Meeting to Order
- Old Business
- website udpate - new website is impractical right now, ScottL will see about updating current one
- thanks everyone involved in Beta1 testing, especially astraljava
- New Business
- XFCE migration - how is it going?
- lightdm - is it working now with background?
- new audience - musicians moving to and unfamiliar with Linux?
- Beta2 testing is coming
- new meeting schedule for twice a month (in contrast to once a month) for oneiric+1 ?
- Goals for Oneiric+1
- live dvd
- lowlatency kernel
- new UI or theme for xfce
- new documentation
- links/documentation on desktop/menu for new users?
- how can we make is more simple, clean, easy for users?
- Team structure / Strategy document
- Improving workflow
- Use a public specification tracker (LP blueprints?)
- Write/update workflow guidelines
- Communicating with community, attracting contributors
- Any Other Business (all/anyone)
- Next Meeting Time/Location
- Next Meeting Chair