- What: Ubuntu table with CDs, schwag, a demo pc/laptop, and friendly folks to answer questions
- When: Saturday, April 24th 9:30 am to 5 pm and Sunday April 25th from 9:30am to 3:00pm.
- Where: Bellingham Technical College, 3001 Lindbergh Ave, Bellingham, Wa Building G and Haskell Hall.
- Who: The event is for everyone from those entirely new to Linux to seasoned Linux veterans. You'll even see a lot of local families strolling through the exhibit hall. This is a community event in every sense of the word.
Things to know:
- There are way more people there on Saturday than Sunday. Sometimes the schwag is gone by the end of the day on Saturday.
- There are beginner talks all the way through advanced talks both days. As well as an always open tutorium where you can play with Linux computers to your heart's content.
- There are talks on a wide range of subjects for beginners through advanced users on both days.
- There is a raffle at the end of the day on Saturday. This is the main fundraising event for the fest.
The fest has a website with tons more information here.