2014-02-05-docs

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Quick run-through of the documentation blueprint

The discussion about "Quick run-through of the documentation blueprint" started at 22:01.

What's new?

The discussion about "What's new?" started at 22:08.

Assigning some tasks

The discussion about "Assigning some tasks" started at 22:53.

  • ACTION: slickymaster to lead porting xfdesktop docs

  • ACTION: jjfrv8 to lead writing menulibre docs

  • ACTION: knome to lead/nag about updating the installer slideshow

  • ACTION: knome to not let the team forget about translations

  • ACTION: pleia2 (voluntelled) to not let the team forget about website

  • ACTION: Unit193 to do merge proposals for "X performs Y" styled listings for the docs

  • ACTION: knome to remember to +1 jjfrv8's application for ~ubuntu-core-doc membership

Action items, by person

  • jjfrv8
    • jjfrv8 to lead writing menulibre docs
    • knome to remember to +1 jjfrv8's application for ~ubuntu-core-doc membership
  • knome
    • knome to lead/nag about updating the installer slideshow
    • knome to not let the team forget about translations
    • knome to remember to +1 jjfrv8's application for ~ubuntu-core-doc membership
  • pleia2
    • pleia2 (voluntelled) to not let the team forget about website
  • slickymaster
    • slickymaster to lead porting xfdesktop docs
  • Unit193
    • Unit193 to do merge proposals for "X performs Y" styled listings for the docs

People present (lines said)

  • knome (93)
  • slickymaster (43)
  • jjfrv8 (24)
  • meetingology (11)
  • pleia2 (7)
  • Unit193 (5)
  • elfy (4)
  • ochosi (1)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2014-02-05-docs (last edited 2014-02-05 23:07:37 by knome)