2014-05-08

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 19:01.

  • ACTION: new-xpl: New XPL/council to run a call for a new technical lead

Team updates

The discussion about "Team updates" started at 19:03.

  • ACTION: knome sent a lot of menulibre bugreports

  • package and image testing has started
  • package tracker revamped

Announcements

The discussion about "Announcements" started at 19:06.

  • elfy is now a moderator of the xubuntu-devel mailing list

Discussion

The discussion about "Discussion" started at 19:07.

  • Create a testing PPA common to -team (19:07)

    • Carrying on
  • Using the project money (gathered from Linux Identity articles) (19:08)

    • Dropping from the agenda, will be used as need arises
  • Use a common area for detailed discussion notes (such as Trello) (19:08)

    • Carrying on
  • More mailing list moderators (19:10)

    • ACTION: knome to add elfy to moderators of -users

    • ACTION: knome to add bluesabre to moderators of -devel and -users

Planning for milestone images

The discussion about "Planning for milestone images" started at 19:13.

  • New mailing list (19:20)

    • Carrying the discussion on the mailing list, feedback welcome
    • ACTION: knome to draft a proposal about the mailing list changes and post it to the -devel ML

New Xubuntu Project Lead

The discussion about "New Xubuntu Project Lead" started at 19:27.

  • LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ochosi/XPL2014

  • LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SeanDavis/XPL2014

  • Vote: Process for voting: first IRC, then mailing list. Private votes to knome+pleia2. (Carried)

  • Vote: Simon Steinbeiß (ochosi) for new XPL? (Carried)

  • Simon Steinbeiß (ochosi) has 4 (four) votes.
  • Vote: Sean Davis (bluesabre) for new XPL? (Carried)

  • Sean Davis (bluesabre) has 2 (two) votes.
  • ACTION: knome to send an email to the -devel list for email voting

Other business

The discussion about "Other business" started at 19:46.

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • bluesabre
    • knome to add bluesabre to moderators of -devel and -users
  • elfy
    • knome to add elfy to moderators of -users
    • elfy to send a question about participating to milestones to -devel ML
  • knome
    • knome to add elfy to moderators of -users
    • knome to add bluesabre to moderators of -devel and -users
    • knome to add Unit193 to moderators of -devel and -users
    • knome to draft a proposal about the mailing list changes and post it to the -devel ML
    • knome to send an email to the -devel list for email voting
  • new-xpl
    • new-xpl: New XPL/council to run a call for a new technical lead
  • Team
    • Team: When is systemd landing?
  • Unit193
    • knome to add Unit193 to moderators of -devel and -users

Done items

  • knome sent a lot of menulibre bugreports

People present (lines said)

  • knome (166)
  • meetingology (40)
  • elfy (38)
  • bluesabre0 (32)
  • Unit193 (12)
  • micahg-work (8)
  • jjfrv8-work (4)
  • brainwash (1)
  • ubottu (1)
  • new-xpl (0)
  • Team (0)
  • bluesabre (0)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2014-05-08 (last edited 2014-05-09 20:47:09 by knome)