#xubuntu-devel Meeting, 26 May at 20:01 — 21:01 UTC
lightdm-gtk-greeter 1.8.5 is stuck, working on it menulibre SRU in progress LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/menulibre/+bug/1323405
The discussion about "Team updates" started at 20:06.
- QA is slow - hardly any movement at all
- Artwork: Our icon-theme is being worked on currently, hopefully a new release soon. Fixed a few visual bugs, like bluetooth status not showing correctly in the panel (blueman) and fix for indicator-power and bright panels.
- Artwork: Work on Gtk3.12 support in our themes is currently blocked by Gtk3.12 not being in the repos yet.
Marketing: pleia2 did an interview for Linux Luddites Episode #16 on Xubuntu http://linuxluddites.com/shows/episode-16/
- Development: The light-locker black screen fix is in the sponsors queue
- Website new static.xubuntu.org CSS page was added to theme so we can do some of our own CSS updates without waiting on IS
The discussion about "Announcements" started at 20:13.
The discussion about "Discussion" started at 20:18.
- The mailinglist will get moderated on a per-offender basis, "two strikes and you're flagged".
ACTION: knome to describe the -devel ML moderation policy to Processes in the wiki
- Unit193 set up a Trello bot for interaction with the board from within IRC.
- Those in -team not yet on the trello access list to get account so they can be added
ACTION: knome to create a Trello account
- Whoever has questions to Trello can get in touch with elfy.
Meeting times during the U cycle (20:46)
ACTION: slickymaster to announce the next meeting time ASAP
ACTION: knome updates the Processes page for the new meeting chair/scheduling policy
ACTION: knome adds a list of cycling chairs in the Meetings page
Route testing requirements through xubuntu-qa (20:53)
- Talk to QA for testing requirements
- Check Trello calendar before talking to QA
Action items, by person
- knome to describe the -devel ML moderation policy to Processes in the wiki
- knome to create a Trello account
- knome updates the Processes page for the new meeting chair/scheduling policy
- knome adds a list of cycling chairs in the Meetings page
People present (lines said)
- ochosi (149)
- knome (103)
- elfy (62)
- bluesabre (31)
- pleia2 (13)
- meetingology (11)
- Unit193 (9)
- Noskcaj_ (3)
- ubottu (3)