2014-10-14

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Open action items

The discussion about "Open action items" started at 20:02.

  • ACTION: pleia2 to contact unixstickers

Team updates

The discussion about "Team updates" started at 20:07.

  • ACTION: knome has worked on improving the process documentation

  • skellat has continued AskUbuntu patrol and the question mis-tagging where xubuntu is tagged instead of something else remains fairly high

  • Testing is still in the doldrums
  • RC testing isn't likely to be around till the weekend earliest
  • skellat and brainwash have been doing bug sorting/reassignments
  • ACTION: knome has been working with elfy et al. planning the QA processes and improvements for the V cycle and beyond

  • ACTION: bluesabre has uploaded some translation updates and bugfixes for packages

Translations important for Xubuntu

The discussion about "Translations important for Xubuntu" started at 20:13.

Testing processes change proposal

The discussion about "Testing processes change proposal" started at 20:17.

  • LINK: http://pad.ubuntu.com/xubuntu-qa-v-cycle

  • ACTION: knome to write a more formalized proposal about the QA process improvements with elfy after N days of comments/feedback for the pad

  • ACTION: xubuntu-quality to look how they can help the ubuntu QA team to update/improve the wiki

  • ACTION: xubuntu-bugs to create triage plan with QA

  • ACTION: xubuntu-quality (in conjunction with others) to sort USB docs by beginning of V cycle

  • ACTION: xubuntu-team to read http://pad.ubuntu.com/xubuntu-qa-v-cycle and comment

Schedule next meeting

The discussion about "Schedule next meeting" started at 20:48.

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • elfy
    • knome to write a more formalized proposal about the QA process improvements with elfy after N days of comments/feedback for the pad
    • elfy to announce next meeting
  • knome
    • knome to move the "translations important for xubuntu" list to the processes page, discussion can continue when needed
    • knome to write a more formalized proposal about the QA process improvements with elfy after N days of comments/feedback for the pad
  • xubuntu-bugs
    • xubuntu-bugs to create triage plan with QA
  • xubuntu-quality
    • xubuntu-quality to look how they can help the ubuntu QA team to update/improve the wiki
    • xubuntu-quality (in conjunction with others) to sort USB docs by beginning of V cycle
  • xubuntu-team

Done items

  • pleia2 to contact unixstickers
  • knome has worked on improving the process documentation
  • knome has been working with elfy et al. planning the QA processes and improvements for the V cycle and beyond
  • bluesabre has uploaded some translation updates and bugfixes for packages

People present (lines said)

  • knome (68)
  • elfy (52)
  • pleia2 (50)
  • skellat (22)
  • meetingology (19)
  • slickymasterWork (15)
  • Unit193 (3)
  • ubottu (2)
  • xubuntu-bugs (0)
  • xubuntu-team (0)
  • xubuntu-quality (0)

Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2014-10-14 (last edited 2014-10-14 20:56:24 by elfy)