#xubuntu-devel: Xubuntu community meeting, 05 Jan at 22:00 — 22:44 UTC
Open action items
The discussion about "Open action items" started at 22:01.
The discussion about "Team updates" started at 22:03.
- Received 20 bundles of stickers and Xubuntu stickers from unixstickers.com
- We should have xfce4-panel, xfce4-indicator-plugin, and thunar updates landing soon, new releases from Xfce.
- 14/300 iso tests done in last 30 days
The discussion about "Discussion items" started at 22:05.
Discuss replacing gnome-calculator with galculator (22:06)
Alpha2 or ignore and just work with Beta's and Final? (22:08)
ACTION: elfy to talk with dev people about releasing/not releasing a2
We have stickers for QA contributors! Next step? (22:18)
ACTION: elfy Add proposed schedule to incentive pad
The discussion about "Announcements" started at 22:39.
- More gtk3.14 theming fixes are about to come to greybird and numix in the near future
- Community council catch-up is on the 15th, at 17utc.
Action items, by person
- elfy to talk with dev people about releasing/not releasing a2
- elfy Add proposed schedule to incentive pad
People present (lines said)
- knome (58)
- elfy (50)
- Unit193 (42)
- pleia2 (35)
- ochosi (25)
- meetingology (6)
- ubottu (1)