#xubuntu-devel Meeting, 15 Apr at 21:01 — 22:00 UTC
Open action items
The discussion about "Open action items" started at 21:03.
The discussion about "Team updates" started at 21:05.
- the hacky patch from bug #1437180 won't get shipped in 15.04, the bug will remain as it is and we will have to resolve it in 15.10
we'll be sharing on social media soon, but here first - polos and sweaters! https://www.hellotux.com/xubuntu
Gimp, Abiword and Gnumeric will be dropped for 15.10, LibreOffice (or parts of it) will be installed by default (result of the team vote from last week)
The discussion about "Announcements" started at 21:12.
The discussion about "Discussion" started at 21:15.
Rebooting the FAQ articles (21:16)
ACTION: xubuntu-docs to throw the ball around about the FAQ articles
Xubuntu session in Ubuntu Online Summit on May 5-7 (21:23)
The discussion about "Other discussions" started at 21:44.
- Final Freeze tomorrow, Apr 16 at 21:00 UTC
- any last fixes that aren't RC for Xubuntu need to be in by then (preferably all the RC fixes as well)
- final freeze for unseeded packages is sometime next Tuesday, anything that's not on any images can still get bugfixes until then
ACTION: elfy to draft an EOL announcement (with other flavors)
Action items, by person
- elfy to draft an EOL announcement (with other flavors)
- xubuntu-docs to throw the ball around about the FAQ articles
People present (lines said)
- knome (84)
- slickymaster (76)
- elfy (50)
- ochosi (32)
- balloons (20)
- micahg (11)
- pleia2 (6)
- meetingology (5)
- zequence (3)
- Unit193 (2)
- ubottu (1)
- xubuntu-docs (0)