Monthly South African Ubuntu LoCo meeting on 15 April 2013 at 19:30 SAST.
South African Ubuntu team page: http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-za
Background: Our meetings are held for about 60 minutes once a month in our IRC channel, #ubuntu-za on freenode. For questions or help connecting, check out the InternetRelayChat page or use the Web client linked from the ubuntu-za page.
We are a community of ubuntu users and all interested people are welcome to join us and are encouraged to give comments and suggestions. Please subscribe to our mailing list to receive meeting announcements.
If you have anything else you'd like to add to the agenda, or want to make some changes, please feel free to edit it. Please include an explanation of your item if it's not immediately apparent. Adding your item well in advance helps everyone collaborate and avoids last minute surprises.
Meeting Chair: wesley-werner (Wesley Werner)
- Welcoming and Introduction
Reports & Committments from previous meetings
Administrativia & Announcements
- The chair gves a brief background about procedures and makes a few announcements or allows somebody to talk on his behalf.
- Ubuntu+1 development status and community feedback
- Elect chairperson for next meeting
- Next meeting: 20 May 2013 to be chaired by: ???
Meeting convened on 2013-04-15 at 19:30 SAST by CHAIR in #ubuntu-za on freenode
- LIST OF ATTENDANTS TO BE PASTED HERE AFTER THE MEETING
SUMMARY OF MEETING TO BE PASTED HERE AFTER THE MEETING
LINK TO RAW LOGS TO BE PASTED HERE AFTER THE MEETING