Meeting Info

Meetings are held every 4th Tuesday of each month at 20:30 SAST (UTC+2) and are pretty informal. Anyone is free to join in and give comments and suggestions, its even encouraged. Please introduce yourself to the bot at the start of the meeting so he can take note of all members present as follows:





[18:30:04] STARTED (chesedo)
[18:30:18] TOPIC: Welcoming and Introduction (chesedo)
[18:31:39] TOPIC: Review minutes of previous meeting (chesedo)
[18:33:57] TOPIC: Plans for 2016 (chesedo)
[18:36:49] TOPIC: Events (chesedo)
[19:00:46] AGREED: Year Goal - To be part of the Ubuntu for Hope project and to make it a success (chesedo)
[19:06:47] TOPIC: Miscellaneous (chesedo)
[19:32:29] TOPIC: Elect chairperson for next meeting (chesedo)
[19:33:36] AGREED: chesedo to chair next meeting (chesedo)
[19:33:44] TOPIC: Next meeting (chesedo)
[19:34:54] AGREED: Next meeting is 22 March 2016 @ 20:30 (chesedo)
[19:35:26] ENDED (chesedo)


* Karl Fischer (kmf)
* _Sponge
* Werner D Pienaar (dlPhreak)
* Gavin Bauer (Cryterion)
* williamk
* zipper
* Pieter Engelbrecht (chesedo)
* qwebirc91453
* Sxuza
* calllll
* Miles Sharpe (Kilos)
* Jan Greeff (Langjan)
* Jeandre Le Roux (theblazehen)
* Callum (cal_py)
* Raoul Snyman (superfly)
* JG du Preez (fusionsparc)
* Na3iL
* Gustav H Meyer (inetpro)
* kapanda

Raw Log

[18:30:04] <chesedo> Maaz: start meeting about Ubuntu Monthly Meeting - February 2016
[18:30:04] * Maaz gets out his memo-pad and cracks his knuckles
[18:30:18] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Welcoming and Introduction 
[18:30:18] <Maaz> Current Topic: Welcoming and Introduction
[18:30:18] <chesedo> Hello all and thank you for joining in on our monthly meeting
[18:30:23] <Kilos> Maaz I am Miles Sharpe
[18:30:23] <Maaz> Kilos: Done
[18:30:32] <chesedo> Please introduce yourselves to Maaz who will keep the minutes using `Maaz: I am <firstname lastname>` eg. 
[18:30:32] <chesedo> Maaz: I am Pieter Engelbrecht
[18:30:32] <Maaz> chesedo: Okay
[18:30:36] <kmf> Maaz I am Karl Fischer
[18:30:36] <Maaz> kmf: Okay
[18:30:48] <chesedo> the agenda for today's meeting can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/Meetings/20160223 
[18:30:48] <chesedo> last minute changes are still welcome if anyone has any
[18:30:53] <Langjan> Maaz, I am Jan Greeff
[18:30:53] <Maaz> Langjan: Righto
[18:31:14] <inetpro> Maaz: I am Gustav H Meyer
[18:31:14] <Maaz> inetpro: Yessir
[18:31:39] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Review minutes of previous meeting
[18:31:39] <Maaz> Current Topic: Review minutes of previous meeting
[18:31:46] <Kilos> dlPhreak cal_py sign in please
[18:31:46] <chesedo> please highlight anything that you might have from it
[18:31:46] <chesedo> the last meeting's minutes is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/Meetings/20160126 
[18:31:52] <dlPhreak> Maaz I am Werner D Pienaar
[18:31:52] <Maaz> dlPhreak: Alrighty
[18:32:09] <cal_py> Maaz I am Callum
[18:32:09] <Maaz> cal_py: Done
[18:32:45] <Kilos> hi Sxuza you made it
[18:32:51] <Kilos> sign in please
[18:33:20] <Kilos> and fusionsparc superfly etc etc
[18:33:34] <superfly> Maaz: I am Raoul Snyman
[18:33:34] <Maaz> superfly: Righto
[18:33:43] <Kilos> ai! ghese peeps and multitasking
[18:33:49] <Kilos> these
[18:33:57] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Plans for 2016
[18:33:57] <Maaz> Current Topic: Plans for 2016
[18:34:16] <chesedo> short as always unless we have someone excited to sign the COC or to become a member :D...
[18:34:48] * chesedo is also not spotting any new users
[18:34:50] <Kilos> we  can add the project in here as well chesedo 
[18:35:12] <chesedo> Kilos: it is currently under plans...
[18:35:26] <Kilos> it will take 2016 to get going properly
[18:35:41] <Kilos> yes i didnt hink when adding it
[18:35:45] <Kilos> think
[18:35:47] <Kilos> sorry
[18:35:59] <williamk> Hi all
[18:36:01] <Kilos> needed more peroxide
[18:36:11] <Kilos> hi williamk welcome
[18:36:19] <chesedo> ok seems reasonable, but we will discuss today... so will move it up in future
[18:36:28] <chesedo> moving on?
[18:36:49] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Events
[18:36:49] <Maaz> Current Topic: Events
[18:37:05] <chesedo> no  known events happened last month? 
[18:37:05] <chesedo> This will propably also be the last month for discussing if anyone will be hosting a release party for 16.04...
[18:37:24] <chesedo> also anyone looking to host an ubuntu hour etc. ?
[18:37:29] <Kilos> not really
[18:37:50] <Kilos> cds arrive quite a while after release date
[18:37:55] <cal_py> chesedo, yeah, but my bedroom dont count! 
[18:38:16] <inetpro> chesedo: maybe kmf's project will give us more reason to get together more often
[18:38:23] <Kilos> yip
[18:38:31] <chesedo> yip
[18:38:41] <kmf> :)
[18:38:46] <chesedo> ok seems like we are moving over to kmf
[18:38:52] <Kilos> lol
[18:38:58] <chesedo> *'s project
[18:38:59] <Kilos> we all excited
[18:39:09] <cal_py> can we talk about the project briefly? 
[18:39:28] <Kilos> cal_py read the agenda
[18:39:37] <chesedo> cal_py: yes
[18:39:38] <Kilos> there is a short story there
[18:39:58] <chesedo> and that ^^
[18:40:06] <williamk> I have suggested a 16.04 release party on dbnlug
[18:40:23] <Kilos> go for it williamk 
[18:40:34] <chesedo> williamk: and the response?
[18:40:49] <williamk> no one yet
[18:41:25] <inetpro> chesedo: have you changed topic yet?
[18:41:26] <chesedo> lol same here except for superfly that might have one
[18:41:43] <kmf> well did everyone read the brief?
[18:41:55] <superfly> sorry, what?
[18:42:05] <chesedo> inetpro: we are on events... want one specific for kmf?
[18:42:11] <inetpro> ah
[18:42:21] <Kilos> release party superfly 
[18:42:26] <superfly> oh
[18:42:41] <superfly> I could host one. Dunno if anyone would come though.
[18:42:44] <chesedo> superfly: you mentioned that you might have a release party in last meeting (if mem correct)
[18:43:51] <Kilos> superfly just refresh us when is your debconf
[18:44:04] <superfly> July
[18:44:06] <chesedo> is everyone up-to-date about the Ubuntu for Hope project? and have any questions?
[18:44:09] <inetpro> kmf: did you plan to launch your project as part of a release party, how how did you plan to start?
[18:44:09] <Kilos> you gonna be busy in june arent you
[18:44:21] * superfly doesn't seem to be getting everyone's e-mails of late
[18:44:22] <inetpro> or how*
[18:44:52] <kmf> inetpro: yes ... want to "ship" the Computers with a LTS
[18:44:54] <fusionsparc> not realy, lemme read the brief quicks.. :)
[18:45:17] <chesedo> Ubuntu for Hope - http://bin.snyman.info/mmmzy8ce
[18:45:19] <qwebirc91453>      hi all
[18:45:26] <fusionsparc> tnx chesedo 
[18:45:27] <Kilos> iqbal  is that you?
[18:45:28] <kmf> kudos to superfly ... he wrote it :) my mangled words 
[18:45:29] <chesedo> hi qwebirc91453
[18:46:01] <Kilos> haha the fly is my editor as well
[18:46:15] <chesedo> kmf: is the plan to the first ones out before/after 16.04?
[18:46:21] <Kilos> qwebirc91453 welcome to our meeting please join in
[18:46:32] <chesedo> *to have the
[18:46:34] <kmf> chesedo after
[18:46:43] <qwebirc91453> let me change chats will be back
[18:47:14] <Kilos> kmf are you planning on more than one flavour
[18:47:22] <Kilos> ohi kapanda 
[18:47:42] <Kilos> i would like to see more kde peeps here
[18:47:45] <inetpro> I know kmf as a brave man who doesn't give up easily, so what tough questions can we ask him to give him all the reasons why this can't work?
[18:47:47] <kapanda> Ok Hi guys
[18:47:51] <kmf> Kilos hardware willing ..... I would like to go for Ubuntu and Ubuntu Mate
[18:47:58] <williamk> hi kapanda
[18:47:59] <Cryterion> Maaz: I am Gavin Bauer
[18:47:59] <Maaz> Cryterion: Alrighty
[18:48:00] <chesedo> ok, since since they are refurbished (possible low end) and for students guess will also eduUbuntu or on of the light flavours?
[18:48:07] <Cryterion> here, sorry late :(
[18:48:19] <kmf> inetpro are you asking?
[18:48:26] <theblazehen> Hi, late sorry
[18:48:38] <Kilos> kmf what kind of specs are we looking at
[18:48:44] <inetpro> kmf: am asking the others yes
[18:48:52] <Kilos> sign in please theblazehen kapanda 
[18:49:23] <theblazehen> Maaz: I am Jeandre Le Roux
[18:49:23] <Maaz> theblazehen: Yessir
[18:49:25] * inetpro hoping he will take on the challenge to prove to us otherwise
[18:49:27] <Kilos> type in maaz I am Name
[18:49:37] <kmf> Kilos 32bit / 64 bit 1 to 2 gigs of ram - Ubuntu Mate's Minimum specs 
[18:49:56] <Kilos> kmf dont listen to the pro we will make it work
[18:50:09] <chesedo> inetpro -1
[18:50:11] <chesedo> :P
[18:50:16] <inetpro> ai! :-)
[18:50:21] <kapanda> how do i go about getting an Ubuntu membership
[18:50:27] <Cryterion> What drive space will Mate require, about?
[18:51:01] <kmf> here is the Ubuntu Mate specs -> https://ubuntu-mate.org/about/
[18:51:25] <fusionsparc> maaz I am JG du Preez
[18:51:25] <Maaz> fusionsparc: Sure
[18:51:27] <Kilos> under 2g ram is min
[18:51:38] <chesedo> kapanda: the basic guide is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership, but the peeps here should be able to help with some finer stuff
[18:51:48] <Kilos> but mate is nice and light
[18:51:52] <kmf> but obviously you want to be at least LibreOffice to be usable :)
[18:52:37] <chesedo> and browsing
[18:52:42] <williamk> kmf : 16.04 comes with LO 5.1 at the moment
[18:53:15] <Kilos> williamk you and kmf must chat more about this
[18:53:20] <williamk> I have been using 16.04 for about 2.5 months
[18:53:29] <kmf> chesedo some might not have internet access :)
[18:53:46] <chesedo> kmf: that true too
[18:53:50] <Kilos> if we ask for ubuntu approval we must do it once for country wide projects
[18:54:30] <kmf> Kilos yep ... Ubuntu legal wants to know if the Loco will or is supporting me :)
[18:54:42] <Cryterion> hmm, just checked, Ubuntu Mate is offered with the Raspberry PI, gonna be playing with it soon
[18:54:48] <Kilos> yes of course we are
[18:55:05] <Kilos> i only see hands up
[18:55:17] <williamk> kmf : I am supporting you
[18:55:17] <kapanda> what are we asking approval for from Ubuntu
[18:55:23] * inetpro likes the idea, certainly hope that we can get it off the ground 
[18:55:28] <inetpro> +1 from me
[18:55:29] <Kilos> ill help with the approval where i can kmf 
[18:55:35] <kmf> I mean ... Canonical legal ... 
[18:55:36] <Kilos> +1
[18:55:53] <Kilos> i have been the route with them once before
[18:55:57] <kmf> kapanda to use the Ubuntu Trademark for the "Ubuntu for Hope" project
[18:56:03] <Kilos> takes a while 
[18:56:16] <fusionsparc> +1
[18:56:24] <Cryterion> +1
[18:56:38] <Kilos> superfly ??
[18:56:43] <Kilos> +1 time
[18:56:45] <kapanda> Ok sounds like a good plan. please send a link so I can read up
[18:56:58] <kmf> kapanda: http://bin.snyman.info/mmmzy8ce
[18:57:04] <superfly> +1
[18:57:29] * Kilos thinks motion carried
[18:57:34] <chesedo> are all ok if we make the first goal "To be part of the Ubuntu for Hope project and make it a success"?
[18:57:38] <kmf> +1
[18:57:44] <Kilos> +1
[18:57:49] <_Sponge> ?
[18:57:50] <kapanda> Thanks 
[18:57:51] <Cryterion> +1
[18:58:04] <williamk> +1
[18:58:09] * chesedo now just wants to turn it into something solid
[18:58:27] <_Sponge> Wat is it, exactamundoly ?
[18:58:41] <kmf> _Sponge: http://bin.snyman.info/mmmzy8ce
[18:58:50] * inetpro learns a new word 
[18:58:59] <Kilos> haha ya
[18:59:24] <_Sponge> I got the paste-bin , but where's the website ?
[18:59:36] <kmf> _Sponge there is no website ...
[18:59:41] <kapanda> I would like to help, I have a similar project going. You have my support
[18:59:47] <_Sponge> there should be, but
[18:59:53] <kmf> I'm not doing the project without the support of the Loco
[19:00:20] <kmf> _Sponge can't use the word "Ubuntu" without permission from Canonical 
[19:00:20] <Kilos> imo we are all solidly behind you kmf 
[19:00:46] <chesedo> Maaz: agreed Year Goal - To be part of the Ubuntu for Hope project and to make it a success
[19:00:46] <Maaz> Agreed: Year Goal - To be part of the Ubuntu for Hope project and to make it a success
[19:00:59] <_Sponge> the use Lubuntu.
[19:01:04] <_Sponge> **then
[19:01:09] <williamk> I am behind you, i want to this in Durban
[19:01:10] <Kilos> _Sponge we will try get approval and then all different secyions run under kmf 's umbrella
[19:01:20] <Kilos> sections
[19:01:26] <Kilos> inetpro not so?
[19:01:32] <Cryterion> I'll help where I can in Durban aswell
[19:01:37] <_Sponge> that's not part of the eco-system, then.
[19:01:44] <kmf> Kilos ... I think I need to apply for Membership for street cred? 
[19:01:56] <Kilos> whats that
[19:01:56] <_Sponge> it should have a launchpad page, at least !
[19:02:01] <chesedo> kmf: so when would you like to see the first get together to get the systems ready?
[19:02:40] <inetpro> Kilos: do we get to sign a birth certificate for the new project?
[19:02:56] <chesedo> inetpro: lol
[19:02:57] <kmf> chesedo not sure :) ... maybe in the 1st week May ... after 16.04 drops 
[19:03:05] <Kilos> lol
[19:03:13] <kapanda> I can help in Jozi
[19:03:26] <kmf> superfly: see no "@"'s 
[19:03:34] <Kilos> hahaha
[19:03:37] <inetpro> well done kmf! :-)
[19:03:42] <Kilos> oh kmf 
[19:03:52] <Kilos> we have one condition
[19:04:03] <Kilos> you need to spend more time here
[19:04:29] <williamk> kmf : where about in the Tshwane area
[19:04:44] <kmf> williamk I stay in Pretoria East 
[19:04:58] <kmf> williamk ... Tshwane East ;)
[19:05:06] <Kilos> and if my visa only last 3 months you can drop off 10 or 20 pcs here and ill do the installs
[19:05:10] <kapanda> speaking about spreading. Lesson that William proposed I think we need to look at that too
[19:05:36] <chesedo> kapanda: i agree
[19:05:54] <chesedo> it complements this nicely
[19:06:05] <inetpro> kmf: sounds like a good deal, you even get cheap labor as part of the deal there ^^
[19:06:16] <Kilos> hehe
[19:06:20] <Cryterion> lol
[19:06:28] <kmf> inetpro ... and also grow the Loco :)
[19:06:38] * chesedo going to move to next section for william's project
[19:06:47] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Miscellaneous
[19:06:47] <Maaz> Current Topic: Miscellaneous
[19:06:47] <williamk> kapanda :  you talking about Ubuntu Learning project : https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning
[19:07:14] <kapanda> :-) yes
[19:08:03] <_Sponge> the ubuntu classsroom irc is never populated.
[19:08:08] <chesedo> williamk: the "Desktop Training" one?
[19:08:11] <kapanda> though people want certification for what they learn, we can plan an End user certification for SA
[19:08:21] <_Sponge> wats Sa ?
[19:08:32] <kapanda> South Africa
[19:08:38] <Kilos> ubuntu classroom is closing down
[19:08:38] <_Sponge> k
[19:09:16] <williamk> kmf : if you have a get together to get the systems ready, please make it on a weekend, I might drive up
[19:09:19] <_Sponge> Does the Loco group have any Ubuntu DVD's for 14.04, left over ?
[19:09:32] <Kilos> we have #linux-studies and can make a new channel if needed
[19:09:47] <kmf> williamk cool :D
[19:09:59] <_Sponge> Does the Loco group have a separate website like www.ubuntu-uk.org.uk ?
[19:10:02] <Kilos> _Sponge someone can download an iso for you
[19:10:26] <_Sponge> you didn't answer my question, but I'm thinking No.
[19:10:37] <inetpro> superfly: will you organise the DVD's for the new release again for us?
[19:10:45] <_Sponge> +1
[19:10:47] <Kilos> https://ubuntu-za.org
[19:10:51] <kmf> reminds me of the OpenICDL
[19:10:55] <inetpro> _Sponge: ^
[19:11:02] <superfly> inetpro: I've never organised them
[19:11:19] <Kilos> also http://ubuntu-africa.info
[19:11:28] <inetpro> superfly: so who does it for us?
[19:11:35] <superfly> inetpro: I'm the secondary contact. Maia is still #1
[19:11:45] <Kilos> maia said she would still do it i think inetpro 
[19:11:56] <inetpro> cool
[19:12:01] <Kilos> when is our re evaluation
[19:12:31] <Kilos> she will do that for /with us as well
[19:12:56] <williamk> kmf : OpenICDL is not the only certification that needs to be done
[19:13:09] <williamk> look at : http://www.ecdl.org/programmes/ecdl_icdl
[19:13:17] <_Sponge> you need to add "Ubuntu scocial" the the SocialMedia dropdown on ubuntu-za.org i.e. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Social
[19:13:25] <williamk> and http://www.ecdl.org/programmes/index.jsp?p=102&n=771
[19:14:08] <_Sponge> **social
[19:15:22] <chesedo> ecdl does not seem to be ubuntu specific?
[19:15:58] <chesedo> williamk ^^
[19:16:21] <kmf> chesedo it
[19:16:25] <williamk> chesedo there was icdl docs written, but in 2006 i think
[19:16:26] <kmf> chesedo it
[19:16:31] <Kilos> oh williamk there is a group in durbs doing refurbished pcs for other african countries
[19:16:44] <Kilos> do you have contact with them
[19:16:57] <kmf> chesedo: sorry ... coffee hasnt kicked in ... it's about teaching skills not an application 
[19:16:58] <williamk> kilos don't know who they are
[19:17:05] <Kilos> oh my
[19:17:06] <_Sponge> Isv anyone listening to my concerns, here ?
[19:17:11] <_Sponge> **Is
[19:17:40] <Kilos> _Sponge we will get there
[19:17:46] <_Sponge> Also ...
[19:17:55] <Kilos> we only hve 13 mins left 
[19:17:57] <_Sponge> Your not listed here : http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=388
[19:18:01] <chesedo> kmf and williamk: oh ok
[19:18:19] <Kilos> we had a forum but found irc more usefull
[19:18:38] <Kilos> and quicker
[19:18:57] <chesedo> a lot of locos seem to be missing there
[19:19:02] <_Sponge> that's not the point, you should be listed *Esp as some ppl can't afford VPN in S.Africa.
[19:19:30] <williamk> here is one of the modules : http://www.it.uom.gr/teaching/open/eng/Module2_Ubuntu5_10_eng.pdf
[19:19:36] * chesedo just covering the other topics while we continue discussion
[19:20:21] <_Sponge> Look we only have 10 minutes left. Are we going to discuss your web-presence or not ?
[19:20:44] <chesedo> a list of possible Ubuntu-in-the-wild items can be found at https://trello.com/c/2hHvWUne if anyone wants to add to that later
[19:20:53] <Kilos> superfly inetpro ^^
[19:20:55] <chesedo> williamk: looking at it
[19:21:12] <williamk> look here for the rest of the modules : http://www.it.uom.gr/teaching/open/eng/
[19:21:40] <kmf> williamk ... localization is a big thing with Educational content ... and then keeping it up to date :)
[19:21:43] * chesedo cannot believe 2006 was 10 years ago this year
[19:22:00] <dlPhreak> IKR chesedo 
[19:23:00] <_Sponge> repeat: Look we only have 8 minutes left. Are we going to discuss your web-presence or not ?
[19:23:00] <chesedo> _Sponge: the web presence?
[19:23:10] <_Sponge> I've mentioned 2 things.
[19:23:11] <williamk> kmf : that is why you only make docs for LTS
[19:23:14] <Kilos> _Sponge can you get here during the days
[19:23:24] <_Sponge> probably.
[19:23:25] <kmf> williamk ... yep :D
[19:23:41] <Kilos> except for tomorrow i am here everyday
[19:23:56] <chesedo> _Sponge: i am trying to find it on the agenda to know how to channel it
[19:24:21] * chesedo will make a hard note of it
[19:24:21] <chesedo> I forgot to get in touch with lugs about the linuxfestza thingy
[19:24:35] <Kilos> _Sponge have you joined us on launchpad and our mailing list
[19:24:48] <_Sponge> just make the changes to ubuntuforums.org and "Ubuntu social" on the drop down menu of your Loco Website :)
[19:25:06] <williamk> chesedo what is the linuxfestza thingy
[19:25:07] <_Sponge> no, I'm just here for this meeting.
[19:25:19] <Kilos> ok
[19:25:30] <_Sponge> 5 minutes to-go
[19:25:44] <_Sponge> You need to action what I've said.
[19:25:51] <superfly> _Sponge: says who?
[19:25:53] <chesedo> williamk: some of the lugs mentioned that they would like to have one
[19:25:55] <superfly> _Sponge: why?
[19:26:06] <superfly> _Sponge: who are you to tell us what we "must" do?
[19:26:21] <dlPhreak> I concur with superfly.
[19:26:22] <chesedo> ... and i am suppose to get in touch with all to check it
[19:26:28] <kmf> _Sponge the forums look like a Ghost town ...
[19:26:31] <_Sponge> bye bye. you have nothing to give ubuntu.
[19:26:38] <superfly> Idiot
[19:26:46] <Kilos> who is he
[19:26:51] <dlPhreak> Troll.
[19:26:57] <Cryterion> probably
[19:27:08] <dlPhreak> I so badly wanted to flame..
[19:27:23] <kapanda> Lol this is fun
[19:27:26] <dlPhreak> superfly handled it well.
[19:27:37] <chesedo> superfly: gj
[19:27:39] * Cryterion agrees
[19:27:41] <Kilos> somehwere i did a trace to see where an ip was from
[19:27:44] <dlPhreak> gg superfly 
[19:27:45] <superfly> I've had to deal with worse -_-
[19:27:47] <Kilos> ty superfly 
[19:27:50] <superfly> Kilos: the Isle of Man
[19:27:53] <inetpro> oh my
[19:27:59] <dlPhreak> Hmmm.
[19:28:11] <Kilos> he comes from there and tells us what to do?
[19:28:12] <chesedo> last item, training program and goal...
[19:28:30] <chesedo> with the Ubuntu for Hope being quite big...
[19:29:14] <chesedo> will we continue to find out more about it and review the training one in 2-3 months?
[19:29:27] <Kilos> i think it has got off to a good start
[19:29:38] <Kilos> kmf we are all with you
[19:29:42] <Cryterion> kilos: http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup
[19:29:54] <kmf> Kilos awesome!
[19:29:54] <Kilos> ty Cryterion 
[19:30:40] <Kilos> so you can tell them you have our full support
[19:30:42] * chesedo guess we'll do that then
[19:30:51] <superfly> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Meetings/Archive/Minutes/2016-02-17
[19:30:57] <kapanda> So for the training program, what is the agreement? 
[19:31:03] <superfly> he did something similar in one of Xubuntu's meetings
[19:31:09] <Kilos> aha
[19:31:37] <superfly> "<_Sponge> Crumbs, 10 minutes in, and we've not changed anything, yet. "
[19:31:57] <chesedo> kapanda: nothing solid yet, it seems to be to much in the air with kmf and williamk the only ones in the know
[19:32:19] <chesedo> kapanda: but will carry on discussing it
[19:32:29] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Elect chairperson for next meeting
[19:32:29] <Maaz> Current Topic: Elect chairperson for next meeting
[19:32:37] <Kilos> williamk kmf try be here more and the guys will be more involved
[19:32:49] <Kilos> +1 for chesedo 
[19:33:10] <kmf> +1
[19:33:12] <inetpro> +1 for chesedo
[19:33:16] <Cryterion> +1
[19:33:36] <chesedo> Maaz: agreed chesedo to chair next meeting
[19:33:36] <Maaz> Agreed: chesedo to chair next meeting
[19:33:38] <Kilos> ty chesedo you getting good at this
[19:33:44] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Next meeting
[19:33:44] <Maaz> Current Topic: Next meeting
[19:33:52] <chesedo> ty Kilos
[19:34:13] <fusionsparc> +1
[19:34:26] <chesedo> it is on the 22nd right?
[19:34:30] <kapanda> +1
[19:34:52] <inetpro> looks right chesedo
[19:34:54] <chesedo> Maaz: agreed Next meeting is 22 March 2016 @ 20:30
[19:34:54] <Maaz> Agreed: Next meeting is 22 March 2016 @ 20:30
[19:35:10] <Kilos> yip
[19:35:16] <chesedo> thank you all for attending, hope to see again
[19:35:16] <inetpro> thanks for running another smooth meeting
[19:35:26] <chesedo> Maaz: end meeting

ZATeam/Meetings/20160223 (last edited 2016-03-19 07:26:12 by chesedo)