- There are several ways to discover content in Vuze. You can:
- Select "Featured Content" to see content we highlight that changes on a regular basis.
- Use the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Select categories or channels.
Search by media type by clicking on the text below the Dashboard and OnVuze tabs (audio, video, all).
- Search by tags by clicking on the relevant word(s) on the left margin.
- Select "What's Hot" to see what's popular.
- Select "What's New" to see the most recently added content.
- Click on the publisher's name to see all content uploaded by that particular publisher.
- And don't forget to check out the "Best of Vuze" for our all-time favorites and top picks!
- Try toggling the Mature filter, especially if you are looking for a specific content.
- Combine searches to get more specific results (for example, click "What's Hot" and then "Audio" for the most popular audio content...).