Zied ABID, Linux user since 2005 (ubuntu and Debian). PhD student in TELECOM & Management Sud-Paris (Ex INT) in France.
I joined the ubuntu-tn LoCo Team in August 2007.
- irc.freenode.org: darwise
- Email: zied [without space] abid [at] gmail [dot] com
Launchpad profile : https://edge.launchpad.net/~darkwise
Developper in the COSMOS project http://picoforge.int-evry.fr/projects/svn/cosmos/
Admin of the Tunisien free software calender http://altn.tuxfamily.org/
- JLL 2005 (local free software day in the Tunis University FST) with CLLFST university club
- SFD 2006 whith CLLFST
- SFD 2007 (Create APT'On CD for Ubuntu 7.10)
Classroom : Introduction to Bazaar https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TunisianTeam/Classroom/Bazaar
Some lines of translation in arabic and French (https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/bzr-gedit/trunk/+pots/bzrgedit/fr/+filter?person=darkwise)
I try to answer some questions in the french forum
- Actualy I'am in France and I'll try to help Ubuntu-fr in futur events and projects. I plan to be active in ubuntu-tn projects