20101012

October 12th, 2010, 13:00 UTC in #ubuntu-meeting.

Agenda

Action Items from last meeting

  • persia to close and/or postpone his remaining action items for 10.10
  • ogra + davidm to determine armel+omap4 releasability and notify the release team with the result
  • NCommander to unassign himself from bugs

Special Items

  • None

Standing Items

Meeting Outcome

Action Items

Minutes

Weekly Reports

Michael Casadeval (NCommander)

This Week

  • Dove released on time, with a stable image!
  • Spec drafting continues

David Sugar

This Week

  • Reviewed and annotated Debian rc list
  • Completed a bunch more rc bugs and security issues for release, most not arm specific
  • Resolved some ftbfs's for arm
  • Corrected status on my tasks
  • A lot of odd triages and other bugfixes not arm related

Next Week

  • Some SRU's post release
  • specs
  • Natty setup if toolchain/archive is published

ARM/Meeting/2010/20101012 (last edited 2011-07-28 17:58:49 by davidm)