Welcome to the Accessibility Team reporting page. Every month this page should be filled with bullet points indicating the summary of some of the work you have been working on. As you work on something, try to summarise it here. A few guidelines for how to write good points here:
Keep it simple and short - single sentences are best.
- Try to summarize your work and not be over-detailed - we don't need to know specifics, just a summary of the kind of work involved
- Where possible, include relevant links.
You should get all your reporting included here by the last day of every month.
This Month's WIP Team Report
- Preparing to test accessibility of Natty, but the first alphas do not have accessible Unity
- Persona work continues, but not quite as fast as planned
- Triaged over 100 bugs this month.
- Installation of Natty Narwhal using screen-reader is now working, although it won't start automatically after completing the installation.
Thanks to jcastro, we have a page to track all the new and old shortcuts in Natty and Unity - https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Unity/KeyboardShortcuts
Last Month's Accessibility Team Report
Accessibility Team Report for November 2010
- Work continues on the Persona project
Accessibility wiki continues to be a work in progess. We did update https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/GettingInvolved and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Testing . There are now tests available that any person can use to determine accessibility of software.
|/10/August /10/December /10/November /10/October /10/September /11/April /11/February /11/January /Current|