Hi, I am ant30. I was born in Seville (Spain) at 1982. I started to use Linux at 1999 with Corel Linux v1.0 , actually Xandros. Later, I tested many Distros as Suse, Mandrake, Red Hat, Fedora... I used Debian as main distro until Ubuntu become with first Warty 4.10 RC release. From then, I use Ubuntu all the time.
I am a Channel Operator at #ubuntu at irc-hispano.org.
I am SpainTeam Member, webadmin, team founder, event manager.
I help on launchpad with answers, translations, blueprints... . I have create a project and a group on launchpad to give support in Spanish Language. This group is formed by SpainTeam LocoTeam people.
- I give a small help on Seville Ubucon/UDS of May 2007. Spanish publicity on Barrapunto, Traducing some articles, publishing Ubucon/UDS Videos and photos on Ubuntu-Spain.org and Barrapunto, a nice Hotel list.
- I organize mettings Ubuntu about on my city, Seville, as event manager of Ubuntu-Spaing.org
Present GPL Projects
A work on Bluetooth Remote Control for Gnome with mobile systems with my project AzulRemoto.
I work on adding to Moodle a basic PKI-x509 system, for login, document signing, grade signing, assigment signing. I am making a API to help others developers to use this security system. This is for University Project, and it will be released under GPL license on SourceForge or similar.
- Security, System Admin technologies and networking.
- Mobile Bluetooth Gnome Integration.
- Geometric Computation Algorithms (Voronoi, Visibility, Optimized Paths)
- Hardware, Gadgets and its Linux Integration.
- Robotics, Artificial Intelegence, Fuzzy Logic.
- CMS System. Now, I am working on Zope / Plone Government Sites
Contact & Data Info:
Ubuntu Systems & Similar
ant30 on UbuntuForums
ant30 on Ubuntu-es.org
GPG KEY: 3A4CF3FC
ant30 on "Ubuntu-Spain LocoTeam"
- ant30 _at_ gmail.com
- at freenode as ant30
- at irc-hispano.org as ant30
- ant30tx _at_ gmail.com
- ant30 _at_ ubuntu-spain.org