The date & time for the meeting is set bi-weekly on Thursday at 21 h, or when needed as advertised on the mailinglist and calendar.
The meetings take place in #ubuntu-be on irc.freenode.net. You can reach the reach the IRC channel through a web based client at http://ubuntu-be.org/irc. Everyone is welcome to participate to the meeting, there is no need to register beforehand.
This agenda is a wiki page. Feel free to add items.
events between brackets: might not be tackled in this meeting - on the page as a reminder.
- digital week 2012-04-21 to 2012-04-27 (all locations in Belgium)
- Localized Ubuntu-be ISO (maintainer: Martijn Cielen?)
- What will we do with this project?
- USB-stick for Ubuntu-be (maintainer: Wouter Vandenneuker)
- Decision on delivery addresses
Brainstorm & concepts
- Ubuntu promotion on festivals
Wiki and website: evolutions
Stuff that happened
Stuff that should happen
Stuff that could happen
Things living in the mailing list (to be updated) and others
- Organising the IRC-meetings: how and who?
- Proposal: IRC meeting on Thursday 01/12/2011 at 21 h. Organisation about IRC meetings: Organisation about the council
You have the possibility to suggest topics for future meetings: see /SuggestedTopics