Dallas Team Meetings
- We meet on the 2nd Sunday of the month.
Comparison of OpenMoko vs Android.
- The pros and cons of many distributions being used as servers: security, password management, and server access.
Open discussion regarding wireless providers (agreed AT&T is the least favorite).
- "Running Linux", a book from 1996, enjoyed a few laughs. We reminisced of how difficult it was in the past.
- Windows 7, hands on, at next meeting.
- Meetings are at 3:00 P.M. (15:00), unless otherwise specified.
Past or Skip Meeting
Jan 10th 2010
May 9th 2010
Sept 12th 2010
Feb 14th 2010
June 13th 2010
Oct 10th 2010
March 14th 2010
July 11th 2010
Nov 14th 2010
April 11th 2010
Aug 8th 2010
Dec 12th 2010
If you have not met the Dallas Team, and wish to join the meeting, stop in the IRC Channel, #ubuntu-dallas, on FreeNode and chat with JJNova on the Saturday night before the meeting; he will arrange to meet you at D&B.