This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday 2020-07-13 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-07-27 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-08-10 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-08-24 15:00 UTC
Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)
- rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
- ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
Review of previous action items
- rafaeldtinoco link team delegation from DMB KB page when reading ddstreet updates (carried over)
rafaeldtinoco to check edubuntu seed <-> pkgset relationship (generation) and if edubuntu pkgsets can be dropped (carried over)
- rafaeldtinoco add jackd2 as an exception (from ubuntu-server to audio-plugins perhaps) (carried over)
- rafaeldtinoco to create, for now, a small "what-to-do" for pkgset changes in -devel (document exceptions inclusion for DMB team) (carried over)
- rafaeldtinoco to put pkgset tooling to automatically update pkgsets (crontab) (carried over)
- rafaeldtinoco link teamdelegation from dmb kb page when reading ddstreet updates (carried over)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Open TB bugs
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
Upcoming: Robie, Eric, Łukasz, Teward, Rafael, Dan <wrap>
- Any other business
After the meeting
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot