This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Micah):
Monday July 18th, 2016 19:00 UTC
Monday August 1st, 2016 15:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- cyphremox Update Mate packages per Iain Laney's suggestions
- everyone to review rbasak's question on devel-permissions and give feedback
rbasak to make permission changes for new PPU packages for GunnarHj (blocked on previous)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Otto Kekäläinen (Aug 1st, 2016)
Extend the ubuntu-mate package set to include mate-hud (Jul 18th, 2016)
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
Ross Gammon (Aug 1, 2016)
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
- Decide on how to implement suggestions from the CC meeting
- Ensure that applicant approvals are announced.
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Adam, Ben, Brian, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot