This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Mathieu; backup: Ben):
Monday July 3rd 2017 15:00 UTC
Monday July 17th 2017 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- rbasak to reping Aron regarding his request (DONE)
- bdmurray, sil2100, rbasak to contact absentee DMB members (bdmurray: DONE)
- cyphermox to send his self nomination again (DONE)
- rbasak to draft an argument for reducing quorum not head count
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
- SRU Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Adam, Ben, Brian, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to email@example.com. Set reply to to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot