This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday 2020-11-30 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-12-14 15:00 UTC
Monday 2021-01-11 15:00 UTC
Monday 2021-01-25 19:00 UTC
The DMB has agreed in the 2020-11-02 meeting that the normally-scheduled 2020-12-28 meeting will be skipped due to its proximity to the Christmas weekend, for the Holiday at the time. The meeting schedule will resume after 2020-12-14 in January 2021 as normal.
Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)
- rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
- ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
Review of previous action items
ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)
- rbasak to reply to ML re: canonical-oem-metapackages packageset and owning team creation (carried over)
- ddstreet to announce Seth FOrshee's successful packageset application and apply permissions
- ddstreet to contact TB for packageset and teams creation for DKMS packageset
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Lukas 'slyon' Märdian, netplan.io PPU & MOTU, 2020-12-14
Lukas 'slyon' Märdian, MOTU & PPU, 2020-12-14
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Open TB bugs
kernel-dkms packageset creation
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
Upcoming: Eric, Łukasz, Dan, Rafael, Robie, Teward <wrap>
- Any other business
After the meeting
Make sure actions were assigned for concluded applications (whether successful or unsuccessful). Necessary actions and their checklists are documented at Actions after a successful application and Actions after an unsuccessful application.
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot