This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Adam; backup: Ben):
Monday August 29th, 2016 15:00 UTC
Monday September 12th, 2016 19:00 UTC
Monday September 26th, 2016 15:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- cyphermox to update Mate packages per Iain Laney's suggestions (carried over)
infinity to make permission changes for new PPU packages for GunnarHj (carried over)
- infinity to add Otto PPU access to mariadb-10.0, mariadb-client-lgpl, and galera-3
- rbasak to summarise all TB-necessary DMB tasks to infinity
- rbasak to add otto to ~ubuntu-dev
- rbasak to announce otto's successful application
- sil2100 to regenerate ubuntu-mate packageset to add new seeded package mate-hud for flexiondotorg (done)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Daniel Watkins (August 29th)
- Consider Dan Watkin's request of adding libdumbnet and zerofree to the ubuntu-cloud packageset
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Nish Aravamudan (August 29th)
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Adam, Ben, Brian, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot