This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Adam; backup: Ben):
Monday December 12th, 2016 19:00 UTC (rearranged)
No meeting on 19 December or 2 January; contact us on the mailing list if required
Monday January 16th 2017 15:00 UTC
Monday January 30th 2017 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- rbasak to announce mapreri's MOTU and PPU status (done)
- rbasak to get mapreri's PPU additions done by the TB
rbasak to add LocutusOfBorg to ~ubuntu-core-dev (done)
rbasak to announce LocutusOfBorg's core dev status (done)
- rbasak to add gce-compute-image-packages to the ubuntu-cloud packageset (done)
rbasak to address GunnarHj's im-config yakkety question on the ML
- rbasak to address cpaelzer's dovecot-antispam ubuntu-server packageset request on the ML
- sil2100 to update the lubuntu packageset according to the current seed (carried over)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Adam, Ben, Brian, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot