Cancel meeting on public holiday
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
|* sil2100 to add fossfreedom_ to the ubuntu-budgie packageset||* sil2100 to add fossfreedom_ to the ubuntu-budgie packageset (done)|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday, April 22nd, 2019 at 19:00 UTC (public holiday in some parts of the world: meeting cancelled)
Monday, May 6th, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
Monday, May 20th, 2019 at 19:00 UTC
Monday, June 3rd, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
Monday, June 17th, 2019 at 19:00 UTC
Monday, July 1st, 2019 at 15:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
- slashd to follow up on the APAC Ubuntu community coverage (carried over)
- Check if slashd announced acheronuk's successful MOTU application everywhere where needed (carried over) (done)
- sil2100 to add fossfreedom_ to the ubuntu-budgie packageset (done)
- sil2100 to send announcements of fossfreedom's successful application (done)
- Follow up on the ubuntustudio packageset upload permissions for Rosco2
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
ddstreet - May 20
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, Jeremy wrap
- Any other business
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot