Agenda

Differences between revisions 1 and 935 (spanning 934 versions)
Revision 1 as of 2009-12-08 15:03:02
Size: 359
Editor: 82-69-40-219
Comment:
Revision 935 as of 2021-04-05 16:33:30
Size: 6369
Editor: racb
Comment: Move 2021-05-03 meeting to 11:30 UTC as agreed on ML
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 1: Line 1:
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu [[DeveloperMembershipBoard|Developer Membership Board]]. This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu
[[DeveloperMembershipBoard|Developer Membership Board]].
Line 3: Line 4:
 * Daniel Chen: ubuntu-core-dev reactivation
 * Alberto Milone: [[AlbertoMilone/CoreDeveloperApplication|ubuntu-core-dev]]
 * Adrian Perez: [[AdrianPerez/PerPackageUploaderApplication|azureus, eclipse, swt-gtk]]
 * DMB: next steps
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of '''two'''
applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the
next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date
of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will
attend. Meetings are held Mondays fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on
Freenode.

/* every two weeks on Monday alternating between 15:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC */
/* list all meetings for the year to avoid needing to update after each mtg */

'''DMB meetings for 2021:'''
<<Anchor(nextmeeting)>>
|| '''11:30 UTC''' || '''15:00 UTC''' || '''19:00 UTC''' ||
|| || 2021-01-11 || 2021-01-25 ||
|| || 2021-02-08 || 2021-02-22 ||
|| || 2021-03-08 || 2021-03-22 ||
|| || 2021-04-05 || 2021-04-19 ||
|| 2021-05-03 || || 2021-05-17 ||
|| || 2021-05-31 || 2021-06-14 ||
|| || 2021-06-28 || 2021-07-12 ||
|| || 2021-07-26 || 2021-08-09 ||
|| || 2021-08-23 || 2021-09-06 ||
|| || 2021-09-20 || 2021-10-04 ||
|| || 2021-10-18 || 2021-11-01 ||
|| || 2021-11-15 || 2021-11-29 ||
|| || 2021-12-13 || 2021-12-27 ||

The calendar is also available on the [[https://fridge.ubuntu.com/calendars/fridge/|Ubuntu Fridge]].

=== Agenda ===

 * Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)<<BR>>
  * rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
  * tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
  * ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)

 * Review of previous action items<<BR>>
  * ddstreet
   * ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)
   * ddstreet to reduce the scope of meeting scheduling mistakes
  * rbasak
   * rbasak to resolve Alex's request for an alternate meeting venue/time for his application
   * rbasak to handle GunnarHj core-dev rights, announcement, and post-coredev packageset/acl cleanups.

 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#PerPackage|Package Set/Per Package Uploader]] Applications
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#SRUDevelopers|SRU Developer]] Applications
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#CoreDev|Ubuntu Core Developer]] Applications
  * 2021-05-03 11:30 UTC (special arrangement): [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlexMurray/CoreDevApplication|Alex Murray]], mailing list (sent in: 2021-03-03)
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#MOTU|Ubuntu MOTU Developer]] Applications
 * Outstanding [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/|mailing list]] requests to assign
 * Open [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bugs?field.searchtext=TB%2FDMB|TB bugs]]

 * Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of [[https://launchpad.net/~developer-membership-board/+members|first names]])<<BR>>
  * Upcoming: Dan, Łukasz, Rafael, Robie, Eric, Thomas (teward) <wrap>

 * Any other business

=== After the meeting ===

 * Make sure actions were assigned for concluded applications (whether successful or unsuccessful). Necessary actions and their checklists are documented at [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/KnowledgeBase#Actions_after_a_successful_application|Actions after a successful application]] and [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/KnowledgeBase#Actions_after_an_unsuccessful_application|Actions after an unsuccessful application]].
 * Update the agenda

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot

Logs from previous meetings may be found at [[http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/|meetingology logs]], [[DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs|DMB meeting logs]], [[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/]] or via [[ScribesTeam/MootBot|MootBot]], or using the direct links below for the current calendar year:

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/01/11/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-01-11]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/01/25/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-01-25]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/02/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-02-08]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/02/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-02-22]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/03/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-03-08]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/03/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-03-22]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/04/05/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-04-05]] || [[hhttps://new.ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2021/ubuntu-meeting.2021-04-05-15.01.log.html|2021-04-19]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/03/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-03]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/17/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-17]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/31/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-31]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/06/14/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-06-14]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/06/28/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-06-28]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/07/12/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-07-12]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/07/26/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-07-26]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/08/09/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-08-09]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/08/23/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-08-23]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/09/06/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-09-06]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/09/20/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-09-20]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/10/04/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-10-04]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/10/18/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-10-18]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/01/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-01]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/15/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-15]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/29/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-29]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/12/13/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-12-13]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/12/27/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-12-27]] ||

----
CategoryUbuntuTeams

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held Mondays fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.

DMB meetings for 2021:

11:30 UTC

15:00 UTC

19:00 UTC

2021-01-11

2021-01-25

2021-02-08

2021-02-22

2021-03-08

2021-03-22

2021-04-05

2021-04-19

2021-05-03

2021-05-17

2021-05-31

2021-06-14

2021-06-28

2021-07-12

2021-07-26

2021-08-09

2021-08-23

2021-09-06

2021-09-20

2021-10-04

2021-10-18

2021-11-01

2021-11-15

2021-11-29

2021-12-13

2021-12-27

The calendar is also available on the Ubuntu Fridge.

Agenda

  • Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)

    • rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
    • tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
    • ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
  • Review of previous action items

    • ddstreet
      • ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)

      • ddstreet to reduce the scope of meeting scheduling mistakes
    • rbasak
      • rbasak to resolve Alex's request for an alternate meeting venue/time for his application
      • rbasak to handle GunnarHj core-dev rights, announcement, and post-coredev packageset/acl cleanups.

  • Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications

  • SRU Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications

    • 2021-05-03 11:30 UTC (special arrangement): Alex Murray, mailing list (sent in: 2021-03-03)

  • Ubuntu MOTU Developer Applications

  • Outstanding mailing list requests to assign

  • Open TB bugs

  • Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)

    • Upcoming: Dan, Łukasz, Rafael, Robie, Eric, Thomas (teward) <wrap>

  • Any other business

After the meeting

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot

Logs from previous meetings may be found at meetingology logs, DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot, or using the direct links below for the current calendar year:


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2022-12-01 08:38:26 by utkarsh)