Agenda

Differences between revisions 646 and 870 (spanning 224 versions)
Revision 646 as of 2017-03-27 21:21:24
Size: 3603
Editor: brian-murray
Comment:
Revision 870 as of 2020-06-01 21:41:31
Size: 5184
Editor: ddstreet
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 6: Line 6:
/* list the next 3 upcoming meetings below */ /* list the next 4 upcoming meetings below */
Line 8: Line 8:
'''Next DMB meetings (Chair: Matthieu; backup: Ben):<<BR>> '''Next DMB meetings:<<BR>>
Line 10: Line 10:
<<BR>>Monday April 10th 2017 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday April 24th 2017 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-06-15 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday
2020-06-29 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-07-13 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-07-27 15:00 UTC
Line 16: Line 18:
 * Review of previous action items
  * bdmurray to sort out extending cyphermox's membership until May
  * rbasak to add slashd to the new SRU-UPLOADERS team (carried-over, pending TB action)
  * sil2100 to finalize fossfreedom's application vote situation (carried-over)
  * bdmurray to look at ~mapreri's one more package
  * rbasak to sort Aron's request
  * bdmurray to add Raphael Pinson back to core-dev
  * cyphermox to look into xfdashboard being in xubuntu packageset (done)
 * Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)<<BR>><<BR>>

   * tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
   * ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
  
 * Review of previous action items<<BR>><<BR>>

  * ddstreet follow up on packageset owning team for ubuntu-mate (carried over)
   * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1881666|TB bug opened]] and [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-June/001518.html|TB email sent]] using new [[https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-mate-uploaders|~ubuntu-mate-uploaders]] team
  * ddstreet to handle PPU rights of tux{math,paint,type},x11vnc for alkisg ahead of edubuntu packageset removal in the future
   * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1881653|TB bug opened]] and [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-June/001514.html|TB email sent]]
  * ddstreet send out announcement for oSoMoN addition to mozilla packageset (rolled over)
   * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-June/001516.html|email sent]]
  * rafaeldtinoco to follow up with TB / packageset tooling on ubuntu-studio-uploaders being added to ubuntustudio packageset for upload rights (carried over)
  * rafaeldtinoco to handle request "Adding lubuntu-update-notifier to the Lubuntu package set" (carried over)
  * rafaeldtinoco to complete documentation on existing packageset tooling, and discuss the current (large) delta in the packagesets that need adjusted (rolled over)
  * rafaeldtinoco to handle getting gnome-shell into ubuntu desktop exceptions list
  * rafaeldtinoco to handle "Refresh the packagesets" mailing list item (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001486.html)
  * rafaeldtinoco to look into mailing list item "Including yaru-theme in the ubuntu-desktop set" (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001487.html)
  * rafaeldtinoco to look into mailing list item "Include fprint packages in the ubuntu-desktop set" (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-April/001488.html)
  * rafaeldtinoco to handle "Packages to Remove from ubuntustudio packageset" (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-May/001497.html)
  * rafaeldtinoco to handle "Applying packageset exceptions transitively" (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2020-May/001501.html)

Line 25: Line 43:
   * April 10th: [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianEhrhardt/MultipathToolsPPUApplication|Christian Ehrhardt Multipath-tools]]
   * April 10th: [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianEhrhardt/PostgresPPUApplication|Christian Ehrhardt Postgres]]
   * April 24th: [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/rcj/PerPackageUploadUbuntuCloud|Robert Jennings Ubuntu Cloud]]
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#ContribDev|Ubuntu Contributing Developer]] Applications
Line 30: Line 45:
   * April 10th: [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ChristianEhrhardt/MOTU-nis-pg-more-Application|Christian Ehrhardt]]
 * SRU Uploader Applications

 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#SRUDevelopers|SRU Developer]] Applications
Line 33: Line 49:
 * Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
 * Outstanding [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/|mailing list]] requests to assign

 * Open TB bugs
  * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1881666|Packageset modification for ~ubuntu-mate-uploaders]]
  * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1881653|PPU addition for ~alkisg]]
  * [[https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-community/+bug/1866679|PPU addition for ~rcj]]
Line 35: Line 58:
   * Upcoming: Adam, Ben, Brian, Łukasz (skip), Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap    * Upcoming: Rafael, Robie, Eric, Łukasz, Teward, Dan wrap
Line 40: Line 64:
 * Summarize the meeting for TeamReports on DeveloperMembershipBoard/TeamReports
 * Send minutes (reuse the team report) to ubuntu-devel-announce@lists.ubuntu.com. Set ''reply to'' to ubuntu-devel@lists.ubuntu.com and CC ubuntu-news-team@lists.ubuntu.com in case of new developers were approved.
Line 44: Line 66:
 * Update [[DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs]] with a link to the IRC log

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.

Next DMB meetings:

Monday 2020-06-15 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-06-29 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-07-13 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-07-27 15:00 UTC

Agenda

After the meeting

  • Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)

  • Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
  • Update the agenda
  • Update Next Meeting section above.

Logs from previous meetings may be found at DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot.

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2020-06-29 15:43:46 by ddstreet)