Agenda

Differences between revisions 967 and 1035 (spanning 68 versions)
Revision 967 as of 2021-11-08 14:52:35
Size: 7032
Editor: paride
Comment: Add my CoreDev application for the 2021-12-13 meeting
Revision 1035 as of 2022-09-22 12:56:04
Size: 8329
Editor: xypron
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 11: Line 11:
/* every two weeks on Monday alternating between 15:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC */ /* every two weeks on Monday alternating between 16:00 UTC and 19:00 UTC */
Line 14: Line 14:
'''DMB meetings for 2021:''' '''DMB meetings for 2022:'''
Line 16: Line 16:
|| '''14:00 UTC''' || '''15:00 UTC''' || '''19:00 UTC''' ||
|| || 2021-01-11 || 2021-01-25 ||
|| || 2021-02-08 || 2021-02-22 ||
|| || 2021-03-08 || 2021-03-22 ||
|| || 2021-04-05 || 2021-04-19 ||
|| 2021-05-03 || || 2021-05-17 ||
|| || 2021-05-31 || 2021-06-14 ||
|| || 2021-06-28 || 2021-07-12 ||
|| || 2021-07-26 || 2021-08-09 ||
|| || 2021-08-23 || 2021-09-06 ||
|| || 2021-09-20 || 2021-10-04 ||
|| || 2021-10-18 || 2021-11-01 ||
|| || 2021-11-15 || 2021-11-29 ||
|| || 2021-12-13 || 2021-12-27 ||
||'''16:00 UTC''' || '''19:00 UTC''' ||
|| 2022-01-10 || 2022-01-24 ||
|| 2022-02-07 || 2022-02-21 ||
|| 2022-03-07 || 2022-03-21 ||
|| 2022-04-04 || 2022-04-18 ||
|| 2022-05-02 || 2022-05-16 ||
|| 2022-05-30 || 2022-06-13 ||
|| 2022-06-27 || 2022-07-11 ||
|| 2022-07-25 || 2022-08-08 ||
|| 2022-08-22 || 2022-09-05 ||
|| (replaced with special meeting) || 2022-10-03 ||
|| 2022-10-17 || 2022-10-31 ||
|| 2022-11-14 || 2022-11-28 ||
|| 2022-12-12 || 2022-12-26 ||
Line 35: Line 35:
 * Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)<<BR>>
  * rafaeldtinoco pkgset tooling full documentation (being worked, carried until mentioned)
  * tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (will be carried until mentioned)
  * ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
  * ddstreet edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)
 * Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)
  * (unassigned) pkgset tooling needs full documentation and automation
  * sil2100 to better document what we expect applicants to know, at last an initial draft and then pass over to rbasak (will be carried until mentioned)
  * (unassigned) to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
  * (unassigned) edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)
 * Review of previous action items
  * teward follow up to get all application process wiki/docs to explain the process to be able to edit wiki pages, for applicants who don't yet have wiki edit access (carried over)
  * sil2100 to follow up on actions for ItzSwirlz's application (done)
Line 41: Line 44:
 * Review of previous action items<<BR>>
  * ddstreet
   * ddstreet to open a condorcet vote for proposal for adjustment to quorum rule
    * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2021-October/001756.html|done]]
   * ddstreet to start a discussion about moving the meeting times for DMB meetings!
    * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2021-October/001755.html|done]]
  * sil2100
   * sil2100 to move the vote for schopin MOTU to the ML (done)
   * sil2100 to announce the successful application of schopin (done)
   * sil2100 to add schopin to the MOTU team (done)
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#ContribDev|Ubuntu Contributing Developers]] Applications
Line 55: Line 48:
   * [[ParideLegovini/UbuntuCoreDeveloperApplication]] (2021-12-13 @ 15:00 UTC meeting)
Line 57: Line 49:
  * [[https://https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SimonChopin/MOTUDeveloperApplication|Simon Chopin]] for the 2021-10-18 meeting.
   * Did not get the necessary votes, carried over to the ML.
   * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FrankHeimes/MOTU|Frank Heimes]] (voting moved to ML)
   * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlexandreGhiti/MOTUDeveloperApplication|Alexandre Ghiti]] (2022-10-03)
   * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HeinrichSchuchardt/MOTUApplication|Heinrich Schuchardt]] (2022-10-03)
 * [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#FormingDelegate|Delegated Team]] Applications
Line 60: Line 54:
  * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2021-August/001726.html|proposal for minimum meeting attendance]] (ddstreet)
  * [[https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/devel-permissions/2021-August/001728.html|proposal for adjustment to quorum rule]] (ddstreet)
Line 63: Line 55:

 * Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of [[https://launchpad.net/~developer-membership-board/+members|first names]])<<BR>>
  * Upcoming: Robie, Eric, Thomas (teward), Łukasz, Dan, Rafael <wrap>

 * Any other business
 * AOB
Line 78: Line 66:
=== Meeting logs ===
Line 80: Line 70:
|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/01/11/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-01-11]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/01/25/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-01-25]] || ||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/01/10/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-01-10]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/01/24/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-01-24]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/02/07/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-02-07]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/02/21/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-02-21]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/03/07/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-03-07]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/03/21/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-03-31]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/04/04/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-04-04]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/04/18/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-04-18]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/05/02/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-05-02]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/05/16/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-05-16]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/05/30/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-05-30]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/06/13/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-06-13]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/06/27/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-06-27]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/07/11/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-07-11]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/07/25/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-07-25]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/08/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-08-08]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/08/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-08-22]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/09/05/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-09-05]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/09/19/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-09-19]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/10/03/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-10-03]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/10/17/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-10-17]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/10/31/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-10-31]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/11/14/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-11-14]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/11/28/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-11-28]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/12/12/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-12-12]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2022/12/26/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2022-12-26]]||
Line 82: Line 75:
|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/02/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-02-08]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/02/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-02-22]] || === Previous meeting logs ===
Line 84: Line 77:
|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/03/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-03-08]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/03/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-03-22]] || ==== 2021 ====
Line 86: Line 79:
|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/04/05/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-04-05]] || [[hhttps://new.ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2021/ubuntu-meeting.2021-04-05-15.01.log.html|2021-04-19]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/03/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-03]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/17/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-17]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/31/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-31]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/06/14/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-06-14]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/06/28/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-06-28]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/07/12/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-07-12]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/07/26/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-07-26]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/08/09/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-08-09]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/08/23/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-08-23]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/09/06/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-09-06]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/09/20/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-09-20]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/10/04/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-10-04]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/10/18/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-10-18]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/01/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-01]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/15/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-15]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/29/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-29]] ||

|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/12/13/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-12-13]] || [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/12/27/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-12-27]] ||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/01/11/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-01-11]]|| [[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/01/25/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-01-25]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/02/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-02-08]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/02/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-02-22]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/03/08/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-03-08]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/03/22/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-03-22]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/04/05/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-04-05]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/04/19/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-04-19]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/03/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-03]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/17/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-17]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/05/31/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-05-31]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/06/14/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-06-14]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/06/28/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-06-28]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/07/12/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-07-12]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/07/26/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-07-26]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/08/09/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-08-09]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/08/23/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-08-23]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/09/06/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-09-06]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/09/20/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-09-20]]||
||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/10/04/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-10-04]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/10/18/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-10-18]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/01/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-01]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/15/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-15]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/11/29/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-11-29]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/12/13/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-12-13]]||[[https://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2021/12/27/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|2021-12-27]]||

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held Mondays fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Libera.

DMB meetings for 2022:

16:00 UTC

19:00 UTC

2022-01-10

2022-01-24

2022-02-07

2022-02-21

2022-03-07

2022-03-21

2022-04-04

2022-04-18

2022-05-02

2022-05-16

2022-05-30

2022-06-13

2022-06-27

2022-07-11

2022-07-25

2022-08-08

2022-08-22

2022-09-05

(replaced with special meeting)

2022-10-03

2022-10-17

2022-10-31

2022-11-14

2022-11-28

2022-12-12

2022-12-26

The calendar is also available on the Ubuntu Fridge.

Agenda

  • Long-term action items (do not need to be mentioned in regular meetings)
    • (unassigned) pkgset tooling needs full documentation and automation
    • sil2100 to better document what we expect applicants to know, at last an initial draft and then pass over to rbasak (will be carried until mentioned)
    • (unassigned) to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse (will be carried until mentioned)
    • (unassigned) edubuntu seed <-> pkgset (carried over)

  • Review of previous action items
    • teward follow up to get all application process wiki/docs to explain the process to be able to edit wiki pages, for applicants who don't yet have wiki edit access (carried over)
    • sil2100 to follow up on actions for ItzSwirlz's application (done)

  • Ubuntu Contributing Developers Applications

  • Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications

  • SRU Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications

  • Ubuntu MOTU Developer Applications

  • Delegated Team Applications

  • Outstanding mailing list requests to assign

  • Open TB bugs

  • AOB

After the meeting

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.

Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot

Meeting logs

Logs from previous meetings may be found at meetingology logs, DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot, or using the direct links below for the current calendar year:

Previous meeting logs

2021


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2022-11-21 05:30:39 by rikmills)