This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings (Chair: Mathieu; backup: Ben):
Monday December 18th 2017 15:00 UTC
Monday January 8th 2018 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- rbasak to arrange handsome_feng's PPU changes (done)
- rbasak to announce handsome_feng successful application (done)
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
Andreas Hasenack's Ubuntu Server Developers application (~ubuntu-server-dev)
Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Ben, Brian, Jeremy, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, wrap
- Any other business
- Regenerate packagesets and create one for Ubuntu Budgie
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot