See our Submit page for ways to submit a story to The Fridge.
The Fridge is seen as an official Ubuntu news source. All The Fridge editors are well experienced in the Ubuntu community. However, here are a few questions to ask when writing/approving a story:
- Is it in the spirit of the CoC?
- Can we be proud of the quality of the writing?
- Is the subject something the community is happy to be associated with?
- Do we believe the story to be accurate and fair?
Does this story speak to our target audiences?
Approving a story
- An editor enters the story into the moderation queue.
- Second editor reviews the story, checking facts and following any links.
- If the story is controversial, or technically in-depth, a third editor should check, with possible reference to #ubuntu-devel.
- Any necessary amendments are made.
- Second editor rechecks then approves the story, if appropriate.