PulseAudio: Talk with Lennart, Monty (Red Hat) and others about its use in GNOME and distros - common desktop audio strategy
GnomeSystemTools / Umbrella: Talk with Red Hat dudes, Carlos Garnacho about system tool / control panel strategy
- Bazaar love: Talk to people about bzr, particularly about bzr as a distributed backchannel for an svn mainline
- gnome-session: What's the status of the new session manager?
- Epiphany: Deal with issues brought up at UDS regarding viability of Epiphany as our default browser
- i18n issues: GNOME needs to better integrate i18n stuff like input methods
LDTP / Dogtail: GrumpyGroundhog testing for GUI apps
- telepathy/galago: Ready for desktop use in edgy timeframe?
- bluetooth: status of bluetooth desktop software (mjg59 is hacking on this)
- Evolution: status of maintenance, development plans, etc.
- bug-buddy: python, launchpad, crash collectors (fer, bkor)
Avahi Everywhere (ScottJamesRemnant)
Issues relating to mono apps in desktop seed? (ScottJamesRemnant)
Documentation: Can the Gnome docs be restructured as "generic Gnome-using OS" docs, so that vendors can fill in OS-specific parts instead of having to write awkward parallel/replacement docs? (MatthewPaulThomas)
Launchpad: Get comments (ideally in writing) about what people think of Malone, Rosetta, etc, and how we can improve (MatthewPaulThomas)
gstreamer: installing required codecs when an app need one, having a machine-readable list of supported codecs shipped with gstreamer plugins in a standard way (SebastienBacher)