Louisiana LoCo Meeting Team
The meeting team is responsible for sending out reminders and invitations for upcoming meetings. Team members will also post meeting logs, and compile a summary of the meeting to be posted to the wiki. It is also the meeting team's responsibility to make sure a list of action items is available as a summary at the end of the meeting. One member of the meeting team should serve as a facilitator at each meeting.
- Send out meeting invitations and reminders.
- Find someone to serve as facilitator for each meeting.
- Post log and create summary of each meeting.
- Forum post linking to summary of meeting with a request for comments.
- Add your name here.
- Send out invites
- Upload log
- Create summary
- Forum post with link to summary for comments
- Update wiki with next meeting information