Main Inclusion Report for embryo
Availability: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/e/embryo/; available for all supported architectures
- Build dependency of netbook-launcher-efl required by the Mobile/ARM team.
- No user visible strings
- All dependencies satisfied in main.
- Ubuntu Mobile Team takes responsibility for package
- Ubuntu Mobile team will explicitly keep track of bugs on embryo and netbook-launcher-efl (where embryo regressions would most likely manifest themselves)
- This package is a dependency of netbook-launcher-efl which is to be packaged by the mobile team as part of an effort to bring the netbook experience to non-3d accelerated architectures on ARM.
MIR bug: https://launchpad.net/bugs/490304
The author of this report should put their name here; reviewers will add comments etc. too