* THIS IS THE OFFICIAL VERSION APPROVED 2007-03-05 *
Get your meeting summarized
Post your Team's agenda to MeetingLogs under your Team or LoCo name using this template. (eg MeetingLogs/<YourTeam>/<yyyymmdd>) Alternatively, if your Team or LoCo has a seperate site, create a similar structure there and use the same template.
Contact the ScribesTeam at least 48 hours before the meeting is scheduled.
- Please include:
- Team Name
- Date and Time (UTC preferred)
- Location (channel)
- Moderator Contact info (irc nickname): the one running the meeting
- A link to the meeting agenda
NOTE: If you have not received confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us in #ubuntu-scribes on irc.freenode.net.
Hold your meeting as normal, using the bot tags described here.
Contact the ScribesTeam again and confirm that the meeting took place.
- The summary and log will be placed on the agenda you gave a link for. An email will be sent when log and summary have been posted to the page.