Ubuntu Touch Core Apps Project:
This web page is where we are coordinating the work to build a Twitter application for the Ubuntu Phone that could also extend to other form factors too with the responsive design features built into the Ubuntu SDK
#ubuntu-touch on Freenode
Meetings are held in the #ubuntu-touch channel on Freenode IRC.
- Next Meeting:
- Previous Meetings:
Note: please don't add user stories here. We are defining these as a limited set to keep the scope more limited to get out a first version.
- Must Have: I want to view all tweets of those I am following
- Must Have: I want to view my tweets
- Must Have: I want to create a new tweet or delete an existing one
- Must Have: I want to see who is following me
- Must Have: I want to see who I am following
- Must Have: I want to view/modify my profile
- Must Have: I want to discover new people to follow
- Must Have: I want to view someone else’s individual profile and tweets
- Must Have: I want to retweet something
Note: likewise, please don't add functional requirements here. We are defining these as a limited set to keep the scope more limited to get out a first version.
- Account management
- View my tweets in a list
- View all tweets in a list (of those I am following) or only my own
- View someone else’s profile and tweets
- Retweet something from someone else
- Search (people etc.)
How To Add Your Design
To contribute design, first ensure you have picked an app and then read the App Design Guides.
Next, send an email to David Planella (david.planella AT canonical DOT com) and Michael Hall (michael.hall AT canonical DOT com) to ask to be added to MyBalsamiq (this is the system we use for creating mock-ups.
Now look at each of the screens listed in the project in the Design section and view any existing designs.
If a design matches how you think it should look but with a few changes, please don't create a new design but instead leave comments on the design itself.
If there is either no design or you would like to propose a new design, simply create the design in MyBalsamiq on https://ubuntu.mybalsamiq.com/projects/ubuntuphonecoreapps/grid. Please be sure to use the Phone container and add your design inside it.
Now link your design under the right screen heading below and using the following format:
* [[https://ubuntu.mybalsamiq.com/projects/ubuntuphonecoreapps/YOURDESIGN|Your Name]] - summary of your design
As an example:
Jono Bacon - a simple example of a sample app.
Home Feed View
List Feed view
Profile Feed view
This is where the spec will be.