20111215

Meeting started by AlanBell at 13:09:51 UTC. The full logs are available at http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-uk-meeting/2011/ubuntu-uk-meeting.2011-12-15-13.09.log.html .

Meeting summary

LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeamMeetingAgenda (AlanBell, 13:10:01) LINK: http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-uk-meeting/2011/ubuntu-uk-meeting.2011-11-10-21.07.moin.txt I will put them on the wiki shortly (AlanBell, 13:11:50)

  • The Chair - review of action items from last meeting
    • report] AlanBell to sort out loco directory event for dans le noir (AlanBell, 13:13:16)

    • report] brunogirin to investigate venues for an Ubuntu desktop apps hacking evening (AlanBell, 13:13:36)

LINK: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/TeamReports/11/December is the place to put team report stuff by the way (AlanBell, 13:14:53)

  • AlanBell - The Next Happy Hour(s)

  • The Chair - Any Other Business

Meeting ended at 13:23:54 UTC.

Votes

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • AlanBell (26)

  • brobostigon (10)
  • bigcalm (6)
  • danfish (4)
  • meetingology (3)
  • TonyP_2 (1)
  • MooDoo (1)

  • DJones (1)

Full Log

  • 13:09:51 <AlanBell> #startmeeting

    13:09:52 <meetingology> Meeting started Thu Dec 15 13:09:51 2011 UTC. The chair is AlanBell. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot.

    13:09:52 <meetingology>

    13:09:52 <meetingology> Available commands: #accept #accepted #action #agree #agreed #chair #commands #endmeeting #endvote #halp #help #idea #info #link #lurk #meetingname #meetingtopic #nick #progress #rejected #replay #restrictlogs #save #startmeeting #subtopic #topic #unchair #undo #unlurk #vote #voters #votesrequired 13:10:01 * brobostigon makes a pot of tea and coffee, for the comunity table.

    13:10:01 <AlanBell> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeamMeetingAgenda

    13:10:58 <AlanBell> hmm, I may have failed to do the minutes from the last one

    13:11:36 <brobostigon> ohwell.

    13:11:50 <AlanBell> http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-uk-meeting/2011/ubuntu-uk-meeting.2011-11-10-21.07.moin.txt I will put them on the wiki shortly

    13:12:05 <AlanBell> ok, so we should have stuff to go on the team report this month

    13:12:17 <AlanBell> the christmas meal at Dans Le Noir was good fun

    13:12:23 <bigcalm> Agreed

    13:12:28 <AlanBell> the Happy hour happened, but was a bit light on attendees

    13:12:42 <danfish> (2)

    13:12:52 <AlanBell> [TOPIC] The Chair - review of action items from last meeting

    13:13:16 <AlanBell> [progress report] AlanBell to sort out loco directory event for dans le noir

    13:13:22 <AlanBell> yes, did that Smile :)

    13:13:24 <bigcalm> Big Grin :)

    13:13:36 <AlanBell> [progress report] brunogirin to investigate venues for an Ubuntu desktop apps hacking evening

    13:13:58 <AlanBell> bruno has been progressing this, we talked about it a bit the other day, we do have some potential venues

    13:14:04 <bigcalm> I can recommed it to anybody who didn't go as an exciting an unique experience. Helps if you have an open mind

    13:14:24 <AlanBell> I will be following this up with Bruno again, and we will get something happening in the new year.

    13:14:53 <AlanBell> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/TeamReports/11/December is the place to put team report stuff by the way

    13:15:04 <AlanBell> ok, thats the actions

    13:15:07 <AlanBell> [TOPIC] AlanBell - The Next Happy Hour(s)

    13:15:25 <AlanBell> now where should we go next?

    13:15:30 <MooDoo> poo

    13:15:32 <brobostigon> o/

    13:15:54 <bigcalm> davmor2: fancy organising one in Wolverhampton?

    13:16:27 <brobostigon> AlanBell: i would orangise with some help, for eaither here in banbury, or in oxford.

    13:16:52 <AlanBell> we have had tentative suggestions from a number of places but nobody has so far positively said a date and a pub they want to do

    13:16:59 <AlanBell> oxford would be great

    13:17:04 <brobostigon> Smile :)

    13:17:10 <AlanBell> wonder when dutchie goes back? 13:17:16 * brobostigon thinks of good pubs in oxford.

    13:17:59 <AlanBell> ok, not sure we are going to decide right now, but the first person to come to me with a clear date in their diary and a pub suggestion gets it.

    13:18:21 <AlanBell> [TOPIC] The Chair - Any Other Business

    13:18:24 <brobostigon> ok.

    13:18:31 <AlanBell> anyone got anything else they want to raise?

    13:18:44 <AlanBell> happy christmas and all that to everyone o/

    13:18:57 <bigcalm> And to you AlanBell Smile :)

    13:18:59 <brobostigon> happy christmas AlanBell Smile :)

    13:19:07 <danfish> right back at you Smile :)

    13:19:35 <TonyP_2> & a FOSS New Year

    13:19:46 <bigcalm> Heh, oh dear Smile :) 13:19:57 * danfish stick on Slade

    13:20:05 <danfish> s/stick/sticks 13:20:22 * brobostigon puts wizzard on the playlist also.

    13:20:58 * DJones pust Bohemian Rhapsody on as was christmas number one twice Smile :)

    13:23:07 <AlanBell> ok, that probably about wraps it up, I was just having a look to see if there was an open week or anything coming up in the classroom channel but I can't see anything on the schedule

    13:23:19 <brobostigon> ok.

    13:23:54 <AlanBell> #endmeeting

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.5 (http://wiki.ubuntu.com/AlanBell/mootbot)

UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20111215 (last edited 2011-12-15 13:27:47 by alanbell)