06072014



Go back to The Meetings Page



General Agenda Items and Proposals

Who

Subject

Details

Everybody

Show of hands to gauge attendance

Say o/ when asked

amjjawad

Follow up with the previous meeting

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGNOME/Meetings/29062014

YOUR_NAME

--

--

Anybody

Any Other Business

A final round up

Time


Place of the meeting


IRC: irc.freenode.org
Channel: #ubuntu-gnome
Webchat link : Click Here

Meeting information

Meeting information

Meeting summary

Artwork

The discussion about "Artwork" started at 21:26.

  • ACTION: decide on the mailing list whether to use a wallpaper that refer to Ubuntu GNOME and change that every 6 months OR have one that remains without the need to change it every cycle

  • ACTION: amjjawad satya to check with darkxst about the time we have for Ubuntu GNOME website

  • LINK: http://ubuntugnome.org/

  • ACTION: amjjawad satya and the rest of the team to decide about merging Wiki and FAQs under one tab called Docs with the new design

  • ACTION: we should have 3 different designs for the new website not only one

  • ACTION: no slidesshow nor heavy stuff on the new website design

  • ACTION: satya to send an email to the general mailing list about the mockups UG Artwork Team has done

  • LINK: http://satya164.deviantart.com/art/Gnome-Shell-Elegance-Colors-305966388

  • ACTION: satya to check with darkxst about GNOME Shell Themes and Icons

  • ACTION: have 5 different genres, and choose 2 wallpapers from each genre for the wallpaper contest satya

  • LINK: http://mozillaindia.org

  • ACTION: satya to check with the rest of UG team about having: https://scrollback.io/ubuntu-gnome on our website (new) or not

  • ACTION: amjjawad to check with darkxst about doing the weekly meetings on Sat instead of Sun

Vote results

Action items, by person

  • amjjawad
    • amjjawad satya to check with darkxst about the time we have for Ubuntu GNOME website
    • amjjawad satya and the rest of the team to decide about merging Wiki and FAQs under one tab called Docs with the new design
    • amjjawad to check with darkxst about doing the weekly meetings on Sat instead of Sun
  • satya
    • amjjawad satya to check with darkxst about the time we have for Ubuntu GNOME website
    • amjjawad satya and the rest of the team to decide about merging Wiki and FAQs under one tab called Docs with the new design
    • satya to send an email to the general mailing list about the mockups UG Artwork Team has done
    • satya to check with darkxst about GNOME Shell Themes and Icons
    • have 5 different genres, and choose 2 wallpapers from each genre for the wallpaper contest satya
    • satya to check with the rest of UG team about having: https://scrollback.io/ubuntu-gnome on our website (new) or not

  • **UNASSIGNED**
    • decide on the mailing list whether to use a wallpaper that refer to Ubuntu GNOME and change that every 6 months OR have one that remains without the need to change it every cycle
    • we should have 3 different designs for the new website not only one
    • no slidesshow nor heavy stuff on the new website design

Done items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • amjjawad (198)
  • satya (139)
  • meetingology (13)
  • cla_ (10)
  • ahoneybun (2)

Full Log

  • 21:08 <amjjawad> #startmeeting [UU-Cycle] Ubuntu GNOME Weekly Meeting #3

    21:08 <meetingology> Meeting started Sun Jul 6 21:08:56 2014 UTC. The chair is amjjawad. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology.

    21:08 <meetingology>

    21:08 <meetingology> Available commands: action commands idea info link nick

    21:10 <amjjawad> okay, so it seems I'm the only one here?!

    21:15 <cla_> hello

    21:16 <amjjawad> cla_, hi Smile :)

    21:17 <amjjawad> Noskcaj, darkxst are you there?!

    21:17 <cla_> i am from argetina using ubuntu 14!

    21:17 <amjjawad> cla_, welcome and good to know that Smile :)

    21:18 <amjjawad> Good luck with your match with Netherlands Big Grin :)

    21:19 <amjjawad> Hmm, can't find anyone ... we have our weekly meeting for Ubuntu GNOME but guess no one is here Sad :( too bad, too sad.

    21:19 <cla_> you are kind

    21:19 <amjjawad> cla_, , thank you Smile :) are you using Ubuntu GNOME?!

    21:19 <cla_> I used it it looks very good

    21:20 <amjjawad> cla_, I'm glad to know that Smile :)

    21:20 <cla_> i ve got several pc using it

    21:20 <amjjawad> amazing

    21:20 <cla_> mine is using pardus

    21:20 <amjjawad> cla_, see this http://ubuntugnome.org/learn-about-ubuntu-gnome-community/

    21:21 <cla_> ok

    21:22 <cla_> i haven't got any mistake

    21:23 <amjjawad> that is great to know

    21:23 <amjjawad> the link I sent you is useful, I'd suggest to add that to your bookmarks Smile :)

    21:23 <cla_> i wanted to say hello, i gat to leave!

    21:23 <amjjawad> cla_, that is so kind and nice of you Smile :) feel free to join our mailing list or IRC channel Smile :)

    21:24 <cla_> bye bye

    21:24 <satya> hola

    21:25 <amjjawad> satya, finally!!

    21:25 <satya> Smile :)

    21:25 <amjjawad> I was about to KILL YOU ALL :P

    21:25 <satya> why?

    21:25 <amjjawad> I'm here for 20 mins Sad :(

    21:25 <satya> who else is?

    21:25 <amjjawad> why? hmmm, maybe because we have a meeting? Big Grin :)

    21:25 <amjjawad> we're alone ...

    21:26 <satya> really???

    21:26 <amjjawad> I sent an email ... it seems everyone is ZzZz

    21:26 <satya> hmm...

    21:26 <amjjawad> okay, let's start

    21:26 <satya> yup

    21:26 <amjjawad> I will end it on time which is after 35mins

    21:26 <satya> sure

    21:26 <amjjawad> #topic Artwork

    21:27 <amjjawad> so, Mr. Acting :P

    21:27 <amjjawad> any update?

    21:27 <amjjawad> hope you didn't forget that you're acting TL now Big Grin :)

    21:27 <satya> nothing. but alfredo had sent you an email

    21:27 <satya> nope. I remember

    21:27 <amjjawad> right, which I had no time to read Sad :( I just saw the subject Sad :(

    21:28 <satya> oh, they were the website mockups

    21:28 <satya> so if you approve, we can proceed to the work

    21:28 <amjjawad> I'm reading now

    21:28 <satya> nicey

    21:28 <amjjawad> I'm done with reading but didn't open the mockups yet

    21:28 <amjjawad> we can't vote now Sad :( it is just me and you

    21:28 <amjjawad> hmmm, it is good idea to play the bad guy here heheheh

    21:29 <satya> yeah. no issues Big Grin :)

    21:29 <amjjawad> they didn't attend so I will vote :P

    21:29 <amjjawad> just kidding

    21:29 <satya> lol

    21:29 <amjjawad> hehehe

    21:29 <satya> could we also get votes through the ML?

    21:30 <amjjawad> satya, interesting = http://cl.ly/image/0Y2S3F0B0O3B/o

    21:31 <satya> loading

    21:31 <amjjawad> satya, yeah, why not but here is faster and easier

    21:31 <satya> where?

    21:31 <amjjawad> here

    21:31 <amjjawad> here is better

    21:31 <amjjawad> the idea is nice

    21:32 <amjjawad> but I guess we can do better?

    21:32 <amjjawad> I have few points to share if I may Smile :)

    21:32 <satya> yeah, sure. would be nice

    21:32 <amjjawad> (1) the current theme/color we're using ... this is the default for 14.04 ... what if we change that for 14.10 and 15.04 and so on?

    21:33 <amjjawad> my point is, why not have something that can be used always without the need to change it every cycle?

    21:33 <satya> we need a consistent brand color and theme

    21:33 <amjjawad> why?

    21:33 <satya> alfredo had a document with the color guidelines

    21:33 <amjjawad> satya, I shall not approve the use of the same wallpaper for 14.10 :P :P

    21:33 <satya> because we need to be consistent to be recognizable

    21:34 <amjjawad> satya, okay, but I hope you see my point

    21:34 <amjjawad> kidding aside, the current wallpaper is for UG 14.04

    21:34 <amjjawad> am I right?

    21:34 <satya> it's not about the wallpaper, but the color palette. if you are talking about the strip there, I guess we can update it every release or so

    21:35 <amjjawad> I'm talking about the wallpaper of the website

    21:35 <satya> or have an image which is not the wallpaper

    21:35 <satya> yeah, I get it, the strip below the header

    21:35 <amjjawad> yep

    21:35 <amjjawad> satya, that is the one, phew Big Grin :)

    21:36 <amjjawad> are we going to change that every 6 months? here is the Q

    21:36 <satya> so, here is the idea, either use a completely separate image, or change it every 6 months

    21:36 <amjjawad> hmm

    21:36 <satya> using a different image is a good idea

    21:36 <amjjawad> I can't even use my full authority now Big Grin :)

    21:36 <satya> but that must represent Ubuntu GNOME somehow

    21:36 <amjjawad> I can't vote for that alone

    21:37 <ahoneybun> o/

    21:37 <satya> hello ahoneybun

    21:37 <amjjawad> ahoneybun, hey Smile :)

    21:37 <ahoneybun> hey satya amjjawad

    21:37 <amjjawad> Smile :)

    21:37 <amjjawad> satya, okay, I won't be the stubborn leader Big Grin :) I'll be easy going

    21:38 <satya> so, amjjwad, we can perhaps take the votes through mailing list, since more people can vote there?

    21:38 <amjjawad> #action decide on the mailing list whether to use a wallpaper that refer to Ubuntu GNOME and change that every 6 months OR have one that remains without the need to change it every cycle 21:38 * meetingology decide on the mailing list whether to use a wallpaper that refer to Ubuntu GNOME and change that every 6 months OR have one that remains without the need to change it every cycle

    21:38 <amjjawad> satya, done Wink ;)

    21:39 <satya> great Smile :)

    21:39 <satya> also, about the mockups, I would love if there were 2-3 different types, but you know, designing is not an easy task

    21:39 <satya> it requires time, and we have very little

    21:39 <amjjawad> satya, you guys are 'not' supposed to do it alone Sad :(

    21:39 <amjjawad> here is an issue that we had last cycle

    21:39 <amjjawad> I have asked your team to communicate Sad :(

    21:39 <satya> yes?

    21:40 <amjjawad> yet, it i snot happening Sad :(

    21:40 <satya> communicate about what?

    21:40 <amjjawad> you're acting now. If you need anything, you can ask me or Alfredo or Tim

    21:40 <satya> or to whom?

    21:40 <amjjawad> Communicate with those who are supposed to work on the new website design Sad :(

    21:40 <satya> yup. sure.

    21:40 <amjjawad> and the rest of the team.

    21:41 <amjjawad> I don't want to but the burden on your shoulders alone, this is not fair.

    21:41 <amjjawad> and you just stated that you guys have little time Sad :(

    21:41 <satya> yeah, but again, we sent it to the ML too.

    21:41 <amjjawad> hmmm

    21:41 <amjjawad> that is the problem

    21:41 <satya> that we need a design

    21:41 <amjjawad> you sent it to Artwork ML

    21:42 <amjjawad> not the 'main' one

    21:42 <satya> I sent the mockup to Artwork ML to get the internal feedback first

    21:42 <amjjawad> anyway, I'd love the idea of having 3 different designs to choose from

    21:42 <amjjawad> I know

    21:42 <amjjawad> you need the feedback for your design

    21:42 <amjjawad> we need 2 more Smile :)

    21:43 <amjjawad> okay, how long time do we have for this?

    21:43 <satya> now that alfredo and me have the designs, we can send it to the main ML, and get feedback

    21:43 <amjjawad> I don't think the website has anything to do with feature freeze or whatever?

    21:43 <amjjawad> I must check that with darkxst

    21:43 <satya> I'm not sure, but I think Neil had said he will be busier in coming days

    21:43 <amjjawad> #action amjjawad satya to check with darkxst about the time we have for Ubuntu GNOME website 21:43 * meetingology amjjawad satya to check with darkxst about the time we have for Ubuntu GNOME website

    21:43 <satya> he can do the work, but it'll be little slower

    21:44 <amjjawad> action point logged

    21:44 <amjjawad> if we have time until the end of this cycle, that would be great, I guess

    21:44 <amjjawad> what do you think?

    21:45 <satya> yeah, I would prefer the redesign to happen before the release

    21:45 <satya> I have to ask Neil how fast he can finish it

    21:45 <satya> but first, I've to get feedback

    21:45 <amjjawad> Neil will do one design, I guess?

    21:45 <amjjawad> Okay, back to our team design (yours)

    21:46 <satya> Neil will code the website

    21:46 <amjjawad> I like the idea ... simple and short ... but can we do better? I rate it 7/10 maybe

    21:46 <amjjawad> I'm still not happy with two tabs for docs

    21:46 <satya> so, what's your idea?

    21:47 <amjjawad> one tab, just like the community tab

    21:47 <satya> the two tabs for FAQ and Documentation serve a simple purpose, to make the FAQ more accessible

    21:47 <amjjawad> wait please

    21:47 <amjjawad> the current website has:

    21:47 <amjjawad> 6 tabs

    21:48 <amjjawad> Home - Screenshots - Docs - Download - Getting Involved - Contact Us 21:48 * satya is checking the current one

    21:48 <amjjawad> http://ubuntugnome.org/

    21:49 <satya> yeh, when you hover over "Documentation", 2 links appear

    21:49 <satya> "FAQ" and "Wiki"

    21:49 <amjjawad> indeed Smile :)

    21:49 <satya> hover is not something that is available in phones and tablets

    21:49 <amjjawad> that is why I'm asking to merge (on the new design) both FAQs and Wiki

    21:50 <satya> yeah, but hover is not available on all devices, so it hurts accessibility

    21:50 <amjjawad> those who click Docs should find 'FAQs' and 'Wiki' - just like what you guys did with Community

    21:50 <amjjawad> No hover

    21:50 <amjjawad> just like what you did with Community on the new design Smile :)

    21:51 <satya> that will mean a complex navigation with menu and submenu

    21:51 <amjjawad> satya, Sad :(

    21:51 <satya> in the mobile view, we would already have the navigation menu collapsed into one icon

    21:51 <amjjawad> you're not seeing my point

    21:52 <amjjawad> satya, see this please http://cl.ly/image/0Y2S3F0B0O3B

    21:52 <amjjawad> why you merged the two tabs here?

    21:52 <amjjawad> while you don't want to do the same with FAQs and Wiki ? 21:52 * satya is checking

    21:54 <satya> FAQ and Wiki are totally different. They have lots of content. Getting involved and contact us are short. I don't mind if they are separate though

    21:54 <satya> but merging them doesn't do any harm

    21:54 <satya> FAQ will be like one page long

    21:55 <amjjawad> satya, Wiki will have nothing but links Smile :) in fact, one link to our Wiki Area so it is FAQ that will have some teext

    21:55 <amjjawad> yes and that is all what we need Smile :)

    21:55 <satya> yeah, that "Documentation" is meant to just link to the "Wiki" page, AFAIK

    21:56 <satya> isn't it?

    21:56 <amjjawad> satya, Big Grin :)

    21:56 <amjjawad> you're too sleepy :P

    21:56 <satya> Smile :)

    21:56 <amjjawad> I wish I could draw that and show you

    21:56 <amjjawad> that is why I love google hangout

    21:57 <satya> yeah, that would help me understand

    21:57 <amjjawad> if we were using it, that would be easier for me to explain

    21:57 <amjjawad> okay, let's decide that later

    21:57 <satya> yup. please draw one, so I can better understand

    21:57 <amjjawad> #action amjjawad satya and the rest of the team to decide about merging Wiki and FAQs under one tab called Docs with the new design 21:57 * meetingology amjjawad satya and the rest of the team to decide about merging Wiki and FAQs under one tab called Docs with the new design

    21:57 <satya> right now, seems I'm confused

    21:58 <amjjawad> I know

    21:58 <amjjawad> so let's leave it for now

    21:58 <amjjawad> anything else before we end the meeting?

    21:58 <amjjawad> what I do love about the new design is the bottom Big Grin :)

    21:58 <amjjawad> footer

    21:58 <amjjawad> it is WOW

    21:59 <satya> yeah, alfredo wanted to have a beautiful footer :

    21:59 <satya> :

    21:59 <satya> Big Grin :)

    21:59 <amjjawad> yeah, it is so nice

    21:59 <satya> so, apart from the navigation bar, what else?

    22:00 <amjjawad> the bar + the wallpapers

    22:00 <amjjawad> that is all for now

    22:00 <amjjawad> it is nice and simple

    22:00 <satya> ok. about a slideshow, we don't want a slideshow as it will not work properly on a mobile device

    22:00 <amjjawad> #action we should have 3 different designs for the new website not only one 22:00 * meetingology we should have 3 different designs for the new website not only one

    22:00 <amjjawad> satya, -1 for slideshow

    22:01 <amjjawad> #action no slidesshow nor heavy stuff on the new website design 22:01 * meetingology no slidesshow nor heavy stuff on the new website design

    22:01 <satya> so, I'll send a mail to the main ML tomorrow with the current mockups, and our requirements if someone wants to submit new mockups

    22:01 <amjjawad> what else?

    22:01 <amjjawad> good call Big Grin :)

    22:02 <satya> about including themes

    22:02 <amjjawad> #action satya to send an email to the general mailing list about the mockups UG Artwork Team has done 22:02 * meetingology satya to send an email to the general mailing list about the mockups UG Artwork Team has done

    22:02 <amjjawad> okay, what else?

    22:02 <satya> including themes Smile :)

    22:02 <amjjawad> a side from the notes I have discussed, I don't have any other problem with the design Big Grin :)

    22:02 <amjjawad> themes?

    22:02 <amjjawad> what themes? website themes?

    22:03 <satya> no, GTK themes

    22:03 <satya> to include in the default installation

    22:03 <satya> last time we talked about having moka and numix

    22:04 <amjjawad> right

    22:05 <amjjawad> I don't mind anything nice

    22:05 <amjjawad> but I do want UG to have some themes by default

    22:05 <satya> so, should I proceed to talk with Sam Hewitt about having Moka?

    22:05 <amjjawad> we already agreed about that last meeting

    22:05 <amjjawad> Ohh, Sam

    22:05 <amjjawad> hehe

    22:05 <satya> Smile :)

    22:05 <amjjawad> he had once negative feedback about UG

    22:06 <amjjawad> but I guess nothing personal

    22:06 <amjjawad> we had a quick chat on UG G+ Page

    22:06 <satya> lol Big Grin :)

    22:06 <satya> what did he say?

    22:06 <amjjawad> I forgot

    22:06 <amjjawad> he wasn't happy with something ... can't remember

    22:06 <satya> may be due to old Gnome version

    22:07 <amjjawad> anyway, how many themes can add by default?

    22:07 <amjjawad> we have only one which is the default, right? I mean for 14.04

    22:07 <amjjawad> if we could add 2-3, that would be super great

    22:07 <satya> there aren't many good themes AFAIK

    22:08 <satya> elementary, Moka, Numix, Iris are all I know

    22:08 <satya> elementary is not suitable for GNOME

    22:08 <satya> we can have Moka, Numix and Iris

    22:08 <amjjawad> at least, we give some options to our users

    22:08 <satya> yeah Big Grin :)

    22:08 <amjjawad> from what I have seen so far, the only negative feedback we do have is the look and feel

    22:08 <amjjawad> most of the feedback stating that our system is rock solid

    22:09 <amjjawad> and I can confirm that

    22:09 <amjjawad> but it is the look and feel

    22:09 <amjjawad> that even myself not happy with

    22:09 <amjjawad> shh, don't tell anyone :P

    22:09 <satya> yeah, but that's the default GNOME look. what we can do Sad :(

    22:09 <satya> Smile :)

    22:09 <amjjawad> so, I guess this is all about this week meeting ... anything else before I go?

    22:09 <satya> do we want to include any GNOME shell theme?

    22:09 <amjjawad> satya, we must find a way to include more themes and nice wallappers

    22:10 <satya> wait, I have few things to say

    22:10 <amjjawad> satya, ok Smile :)

    22:10 <satya> I don't worry about wallpapers, I'm sure, they'll be plenty

    22:10 <amjjawad> +1

    22:11 <satya> so, do we want to also include Gnome Shell themes and icon themes?

    22:11 <satya> for icon themes, we could include Moka, elementary Xfce, Numix Circle etc.

    22:11 <amjjawad> more icons themes = yes

    22:11 <amjjawad> GNOME Shell Themes?

    22:12 <satya> yeah?

    22:12 <satya> about shell themes, guess lots of themes aren't properly maintained

    22:12 <amjjawad> I'm too tired to figure out what we are talking about

    22:13 <amjjawad> the one that if we change, the look of the system will change?

    22:13 <satya> one moment

    22:13 <satya> http://satya164.deviantart.com/art/Gnome-Shell-Elegance-Colors-305966388

    22:14 <satya> it's the Gnome Shell theme I actively maintain

    22:14 <amjjawad> so I was right

    22:14 <amjjawad> the one that if we change it, the whole thing will be changed

    22:14 <amjjawad> sure, that would be lovely

    22:15 <satya> good. so my point, we don't have many GNOME shell themes which are actively maintained

    22:15 <satya> if we include the one I linked above, I know that it'll be actively maintained

    22:15 <satya> also, it's an app, not a theme

    22:16 <amjjawad> I don't mind

    22:16 <amjjawad> we need to talk with darkxst about that

    22:16 <amjjawad> #action satya to check with darkxst about GNOME Shell Themes and Icons 22:16 * meetingology satya to check with darkxst about GNOME Shell Themes and Icons

    22:16 <amjjawad> what else? Smile :)

    22:16 <satya> so, about the wallpaper contest

    22:16 <satya> there is no progress yet.

    22:16 <amjjawad> yeah, we agreed to start that

    22:16 <satya> but I think I should start this week

    22:16 <amjjawad> it is okay, no rush

    22:16 <amjjawad> that is good

    22:17 <satya> so, we decided to use flickr, and 2 submissions per user, right?

    22:18 <satya> how about we make it like that, have 5 different genres, and choose 2 wallpapers from each genre?

    22:18 <satya> like nature, city, abstract etc.?

    22:18 <satya> to have some variety in the wallpapers

    22:18 <amjjawad> hmm

    22:18 <amjjawad> that is good idea

    22:18 <amjjawad> and 1 to 2 submit per user

    22:19 <satya> yup Smile :)

    22:19 <amjjawad> the total is 10, right?

    22:19 <satya> yeah, I think so

    22:19 <satya> so, I shall talk to alfredo and proceed with the idea then?

    22:19 <amjjawad> #action have 5 different genres, and choose 2 wallpapers from each genre for the wallpaper contest satya 22:19 * meetingology have 5 different genres, and choose 2 wallpapers from each genre for the wallpaper contest satya

    22:19 <amjjawad> yep Wink ;)

    22:20 <satya> great.

    22:20 <amjjawad> Big Grin :)

    22:20 <satya> nothing else, right?

    22:20 <amjjawad> hahaha

    22:20 <amjjawad> I'm done Big Grin :)

    22:20 <satya> okay

    22:20 <satya> do you want ownership of this http://scrollback.io/ubuntu-gnome ?

    22:21 <amjjawad> what is this

    22:22 <satya> scrollback room for ubuntu gnome

    22:22 <satya> it is integrated with our irc

    22:22 <amjjawad> no idea what is it

    22:22 <satya> currently I own that room

    22:22 <satya> it's a chat client Big Grin :)

    22:22 <amjjawad> but I have enough stuff to be the owner of hehe

    22:22 <amjjawad> ohhh

    22:22 <amjjawad> I see the stuff I'm sending here

    22:22 <satya> remeber, I was talking about having it on our site?

    22:23 <amjjawad> are you trying to say ... we add that to our website?

    22:23 <satya> yeah, as a chat widget

    22:23 <satya> which will load on demand

    22:23 <satya> so as not to slow the page

    22:23 <satya> but it uses appcache anyways, so it won't be slow from the 2nd time

    22:24 <satya> note that that is an open source project

    22:24 <satya> and I work for them Big Grin :)

    22:24 <amjjawad> if this is fast and does not require lots of stuff, why not

    22:24 <amjjawad> ohh

    22:24 <amjjawad> nice

    22:24 <satya> Big Grin :)

    22:25 <satya> okay, so that's it then Smile :)

    22:25 <satya> we can have the widget on the community page

    22:27 <satya> http://mozillaindia.org

    22:27 <satya> they are using it

    22:27 <amjjawad> #action satya to check with the rest of UG team about having: https://scrollback.io/ubuntu-gnome on our website (new) or not

    22:27 * meetingology satya to check with the rest of UG team about having: https://scrollback.io/ubuntu-gnome on our website (new) or not

    22:27 <satya> so, I don't have anything else to say

    22:28 <amjjawad> okay then Smile :)

    22:28 <amjjawad> thanks a lot

    22:29 <amjjawad> that was 1-2-1 meeting hehe

    22:29 <satya> Smile :)

    22:29 <satya> hey, one thing

    22:29 <satya> about rescheduling

    22:29 <satya> I asked if we could have it on saturday

    22:29 <amjjawad> right

    22:30 <amjjawad> #action amjjawad to check with darkxst about doing the weekly meetings on Sat instead of Sun 22:30 * meetingology amjjawad to check with darkxst about doing the weekly meetings on Sat instead of Sun

    22:30 <satya> so...

    22:30 <satya> nice

    22:30 <amjjawad> Wink ;)

    22:30 <amjjawad> #endmeeting

Generated by MeetBot 0.1.5 (http://wiki.ubuntu.com/meetingology)

Logs

The logs from previous meetings can be found at this link.

UbuntuGNOME/Meetings/06072014 (last edited 2014-07-06 22:58:17 by amjjawad)