Cape Town Global Jam, August 2010
- Start: 2pm
Python Course kids arrive: 3-30pm
- Talks: 3:30pm
- End: 6pm
My first Debian package -- stefanor 2010-08-02 14:32:04
Merging and Syncing from Debian (a Packaging Talk) -- stefanor 2010-08-02 14:32:04
Anything else people want me to do -- stefanor 2010-08-02 14:32:04
Different desktop managers a comparison. -- drubin 2010-08-02 20:28:14
Distributed Version Control with Bazaar -- raoul-snyman 2016-06-26 03:01:04
Show some of these vids https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MaverickMovies
The Making of the T-shirt -- maiatoday
- Translations (from a local translator)
- Bug Triaging
- Testing Development Releases
- Have technical talks early, so people can get started. We can then have some more beginnery talks when the kids finish their python course.
- You will also be getting potentially bob, Vaughan, Hamdulay, kieren, Michiel, Sigh, Nomad010, ShadowMaster, graham, gwylim, etc. after the Python course. Keep that in mind when scheduling the tech talks.
- If People haven't seen Big Buck Bunny (ie the python kids) we can show this again, it is only 10 minutes and was made in Blender. Maybe even the older Blender movie, Elephants dream or the Apricot game.
- Demo of games that run in Ubuntu e.g. Osmos, Machinarium or others