Meeting Info

Meetings are held every 4th Tuesday of each month at 20:30 SAST (UTC+2) and are pretty informal. Anyone is free to join in and give comments and suggestions, its even encouraged. Please introduce yourself to the bot at the start of the meeting so he can take note of all members present as follows:





[18:30:21] STARTED (chesedo)
[18:30:30] TOPIC: Welcoming and Introduction (chesedo)
[18:33:59] TOPIC: Review minutes of previous meeting (chesedo)
[18:36:38] AGREED: No one has an issue with previous minutes (chesedo)
[18:36:46] TOPIC: Plans for 2016 (chesedo)
[18:42:26] TOPIC: Ubuntu for Hope (chesedo)
[18:54:16] AGREED: Ubuntu for Hope needs more volunteers like with website (chesedo)
[18:54:31] TOPIC: Events (chesedo)
[18:59:56] TOPIC: Miscellaneous (chesedo)
[19:16:33] TOPIC: DebConf volunteers (chesedo)
[19:25:43] IDEA: Look into the logs to find info on Cpt installFest (chesedo)
[19:32:17] TOPIC: Elect chairperson for next meeting (chesedo)
[19:38:44] AGREED: inetpro or magespawn to chair next meeting (chesedo)
[19:38:57] TOPIC: Next meeting (chesedo)
[19:39:05] AGREED: Next meeting is 24 May 2016 @ 20:30 (chesedo)
[19:39:44] ENDED (chesedo)


* Raoul Snyman (superfly)
* Jan Greeff (Langjan)
* William Kinghorn (williamk)
* Greg Eames (magespawn)
* Karl Fischer (kmf)
* Pieter Engelbrecht (chesedo)
* Name Surname (Kilos)
* Gustav H Meyer (inetpro)
* qwebirc45832
* Jeandre le roux (theblazehen)
* melodie
* Kyle Robbertze (paddatrapper)
* Hiren (magellanic)
* magespaw1
* Jaco Stroebel (gremble)
* late (nlsthzn)
* Greg Senye (rwbx)

Raw Log

[18:30:21] <chesedo> Maaz: start meeting about Ubuntu Monthly Meeting - April 2016
[18:30:21] * Maaz gets out his memo-pad and cracks his knuckles
[18:30:26] <inetpro> Maaz: I am Gustav H Meyer
[18:30:26] <Maaz> inetpro: Okay
[18:30:30] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Welcoming and Introduction
[18:30:30] <Maaz> Current Topic: Welcoming and Introduction
[18:30:35] <superfly> Maaz: I am Raoul Snyman 
[18:30:35] <Maaz> superfly: Righto
[18:30:36] <chesedo> Welcome all and thanks for joining in on our meeting this evening
[18:30:38] <gremble> Maaz, I am Jaco Stroebel
[18:30:38] <Maaz> gremble: Righto
[18:30:42] <rwbx> Kilos: i had to go afk to root android phone..
[18:30:44] <magespawn> Maaz I am Greg Eames
[18:30:44] <Maaz> magespawn: Yessir
[18:30:44] <Kilos> Maaz I am Miles Sharpe
[18:30:44] <Maaz> Kilos: Yessir
[18:30:49] <chesedo> Our bot Maaz will do the minutes as usual so please introduce yourselves to him using `Maaz: I am <firstname lastname>` eg.
[18:31:00] <chesedo> Maaz: I am Pieter Engelbrecht
[18:31:00] <Maaz> chesedo: Righto
[18:31:02] <williamk> Maaz I am William Kinghorn
[18:31:02] <Maaz> williamk: Sure
[18:31:08] <paddatrapper> Maaz: I am Kyle Robbertze
[18:31:08] <Maaz> paddatrapper: Yessir
[18:31:23] <theblazehen> Maaz I am Jeandre le roux
[18:31:23] <Maaz> theblazehen: Alrighty
[18:31:28] <rwbx> Maaz: I am Greg Senye
[18:31:28] <Maaz> rwbx: Yessir
[18:31:29] <chesedo> oh and welcome all new commers like paddatrapper rwbx
[18:31:38] <kmf> Maaz: I am Karl Fischer
[18:31:38] <Maaz> kmf: Okay
[18:31:44] <chesedo> Today's meeting agenda can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/Meetings/20160426
[18:31:53] <chesedo> any last minute changes can be suggested now
[18:32:30] <inetpro> welcome paddatrapper!
[18:32:30] <inetpro> anyone else here for the first time?
[18:32:54] <paddatrapper> hey. Thanks!
[18:33:05] <chesedo> all happy with the agenda?
[18:33:05] <rwbx> Yep me...
[18:33:09] <Kilos> Wolfeyes has fallen asleep i think
[18:33:11] <chesedo> inetpro: ^^
[18:33:17] <Kilos> hi melodie 
[18:33:25] <inetpro> chesedo: +1
[18:33:27] <Kilos> join our meeting
[18:33:32] <superfly> Kilos: I can't stay, my phone is keeping mis truoble awake. highlight me if you need me, I'll hear my PC
[18:33:42] <chesedo> inetpro: meaning rwbx is also new
[18:33:44] <Langjan> Maaz: I am Jan Greeff
[18:33:44] <Maaz> Langjan: Sure
[18:33:45] <Kilos> wil do superfly 
[18:33:59] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Review minutes of previous meeting
[18:33:59] <Maaz> Current Topic: Review minutes of previous meeting
[18:34:07] <chesedo> the last meeting's minutes is at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/Meetings/20160322
[18:34:08] <melodie> hello Kilos inetpro superfly and everyone! 
[18:34:08] <inetpro> ahh, welcome rwbx as well!
[18:34:16] <melodie> hhow is everybody?
[18:34:17] <chesedo> It might be a good idea to go over it
[18:34:27] <chesedo> hi melodie
[18:34:31] <rwbx> inetpro: Thanks
[18:34:35] <inetpro> always nice to see the new faces, hope you guys stick around
[18:34:35] <Kilos> good ty melodie 
[18:34:38] <melodie> he Kilos !
[18:34:54] <melodie> do you have lugs from Burkina Faso now?
[18:35:09] <chesedo> does anyone have something they want to raise from the last meeting?
[18:35:15] <Kilos> melodie join ##kilos
[18:35:20] <melodie> I sent Ubuntu Malinux there, with someone who develops a culture of spirulina
[18:35:22] <Kilos> meeting underway here
[18:35:40] <kmf> +1
[18:36:38] <chesedo> Maaz: agreed No one has an issue with previous minutes
[18:36:38] <Maaz> Agreed: No one has an issue with previous minutes
[18:36:46] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Plans for 2016
[18:36:46] <Maaz> Current Topic: Plans for 2016
[18:37:11] <chesedo> is there anyone needing help signing up for something or with Ubuntu membership?
[18:38:02] <chesedo> oh kmf +1??
[18:38:30] <paddatrapper> What exactly is Ubuntu Membership?
[18:38:36] <kmf> chesedo: +1 for the agreeing with minutes
[18:38:45] <chesedo> Kilos: ^^
[18:38:50] <Kilos> look at my ip address paddatrapper 
[18:38:53] <chesedo> kmf: oky
[18:39:02] <paddatrapper> Kilos: Ah ok will do
[18:39:22] <Kilos> do you see hosts in your irc client
[18:39:23] <chesedo> lol paddatrapper I think Kilos means his cloak
[18:39:41] <gremble> paddatrapper, It means you get an ubuntu email adress and cloak
[18:39:43] <Kilos> yes sorry i meant my cloak
[18:39:48] <gremble> It also comes with a few other perks
[18:39:58] <paddatrapper> Yeah I see. Cool
[18:40:12] <Kilos> you get a certificate signed by mark
[18:40:16] <gremble> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership
[18:40:16] <paddatrapper> Don't see hosts, but nothing a /whois can't fix
[18:40:24] * chesedo hopes he is not going to fast today...
[18:40:28] <magespawn> and resposibilities and duties
[18:40:55] <Kilos> only if you get pushed into them magespawn 
[18:41:16] <chesedo> paddatrapper: you interested in it?
[18:41:20] <magespawn> please forgive the spelling, i am on my phone
[18:41:26] <Kilos> np
[18:41:49] <paddatrapper> Curious, think I need to get Ubuntu on a couple more devices before I look at it seriously
[18:42:04] <chesedo> paddatrapper: right, np
[18:42:14] * chesedo does not have it either
[18:42:20] <chesedo> so moving on
[18:42:26] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Ubuntu for Hope
[18:42:26] <Maaz> Current Topic: Ubuntu for Hope
[18:42:43] <Kilos> kmf shout
[18:42:45] <chesedo> The launch day for Ubuntu for Hope is tomorrow 10am at Pretoria National Botanical Garden - hope to see some of you there
[18:42:48] <Kilos> hi qwebirc45832 
[18:43:02] <kmf> it's gonna be fun :D
[18:43:13] <chesedo> https://www.facebook.com/events/1085897771430392/
[18:43:13] <chesedo> you can see more at https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/co5cg53j2uoqs1nllma9h1u729s
[18:43:18] <kmf> :D
[18:43:37] <magespawn> cool beans
[18:43:41] <chesedo> kmf: what should one bring with?
[18:43:51] <kmf> picnic things ...
[18:43:57] <magespawn> is there lots of people going
[18:44:11] <kmf> food, something to drink, something to sit on ...
[18:44:30] <chesedo> great, and any entrance fees?
[18:44:37] <williamk> kmf : hope you guys are going to take pics and vids to share with us
[18:44:39] <kmf> magespawn nope just me and chesedo so far ... my family and some friends are also coming
[18:44:59] <Kilos> yes kmf pics are a must
[18:45:00] <Langjan> Looks great, unfortunately I need to go the other way, to Polokwane
[18:45:08] <chesedo> oh and anything for the RP?
[18:45:08] <Kilos> and chesedo a write up
[18:45:34] <chesedo> Kilos: i'll write on a tree, yes :P
[18:45:37] <Kilos> this is an ubuntu-za event
[18:45:37] <kmf> Entrance to the Gardens: 
[18:45:38] <kmf> Adults: R30 - Students: R18 - Children: R14 -Under 6 years: Free
[18:45:55] <Langjan> Pensioners?
[18:46:13] <Langjan> P on a Tree...lmga
[18:46:15] <Kilos> ballies should be free like kids
[18:46:17] <kmf> Langjan not sure ...
[18:46:29] <inetpro> kmf: I would love to be there but unfortunately I can't make it
[18:46:29] <chesedo> what happens on a release party anyway?
[18:46:33] <Langjan> under 60 and over 66
[18:46:34] <chesedo> lol @Langjan
[18:46:43] <Langjan> 6
[18:46:54] <Kilos> 64
[18:46:58] <magespawn> +1
[18:47:05] <Langjan> u6 and O 66
[18:47:14] <Langjan> you still umfaan
[18:47:14] <Kilos> ai!
[18:47:14] <kmf> Langjan: SA Senior Citizens (with ID): Free Tues
[18:47:35] <Kilos> what is a senior citizen
[18:47:55] <gremble> Old people
[18:47:55] <rwbx> Sounds awesome, maybe another time since, I'm in another province and all..
[18:47:58] <chesedo> kmf: any other news on the project like logo and website?
[18:48:01] <Langjan> one that breaks everything
[18:48:07] <Langjan> Kilos, 
[18:48:14] <Kilos> what age is classed as old man
[18:48:34] <Langjan> 64
[18:48:35] <Kilos> 'over 60
[18:48:39] <Kilos> lol
[18:48:42] <kmf> chesedo ... https://ubuntuforhope.org/
[18:49:09] <chesedo> kmf: nice...
[18:49:50] <Langjan> Great project, perhaps to partner with Volkshulp, they do the same but for oldies
[18:50:13] <kmf> I would like some likes https://www.facebook.com/Ubuntu-for-Hope-1117317621653050/  ;)
[18:50:57] <chesedo> Facebook peeps ^^
[18:51:07] <rwbx> i'll tell a few friends to like and share..
[18:51:56] <chesedo> is there anything else for the project that we need to cover for the meeting?
[18:52:13] <Kilos> kmf done
[18:52:22] <kmf> Kilos: thanks
[18:52:48] <kmf> chesedo: we always needs some more volunteers :) especially for the website 
[18:53:07] <chesedo> kmf, noted...
[18:53:24] <magespawn> kmf i'll have a look and let you know
[18:53:35] * chesedo hoped to do something this week, still have to finish an assignment
[18:53:57] <Kilos> wb inetpro 
[18:54:16] <chesedo> Maaz: agreed Ubuntu for Hope needs more volunteers like with website
[18:54:16] <Maaz> Agreed: Ubuntu for Hope needs more volunteers like with website
[18:54:31] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Events
[18:54:31] <Maaz> Current Topic: Events
[18:54:53] <chesedo> no known events happened last month
[18:54:55] <Kilos> ubuntu for hope release is an event
[18:55:16] <Kilos> and we need to try have some release parties
[18:55:19] <chesedo> kmf: will we still be going the nikola route
[18:55:30] <chesedo> Kilos: yes it is
[18:55:34] <kmf> chesedo: ... you decision 
[18:55:42] <kmf> s/you/your
[18:55:44] <chesedo> kmf:  ok
[18:56:02] <chesedo> magespawn: seems like options are open ^^
[18:56:09] <kmf> aslong as the code is here https://gitlab.com/groups/ubuntuforhope
[18:56:45] <chesedo> superfly: you open?
[18:56:46] <magespawn> cool beans, i will make some time for it
[18:56:53] <rwbx> is the event only gonna be in jhb? are there any plans to move out to other areas or provinces?
[18:57:06] <chesedo> kmf: right
[18:57:20] <Kilos> hopefully it will grow from here rwbx 
[18:57:32] <chesedo> rwbx: we are just starting and hope to grow it
[18:57:45] <rwbx> Kilos: glad to hear that
[18:58:14] <paddatrapper> definitely would be great to see it grow
[18:58:33] <kmf> so if people needs access for the project just request it from kmf chesedo superfly inetpro 
[18:58:34] * chesedo wants to go on to debConf but has to wait for superfly
[18:58:44] <Kilos> chesedo is it nikola and bazaar
[18:59:05] <chesedo> Kilos: it will be nikola and gitlab
[18:59:12] <Kilos> ok
[18:59:14] <chesedo> ... or can be
[18:59:55] <chesedo> will skip debConf until fly is ready...
[18:59:56] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Miscellaneous
[18:59:56] <Maaz> Current Topic: Miscellaneous
[19:00:44] <chesedo> our main thing here is currently the education program from williamk
[19:00:45] <Kilos> hmm... why hasnt tumbleweed joined us
[19:01:11] <chesedo> and kmf also seems to be in the know how of it...
[19:01:34] <Kilos> williamk paddatrapper and rwbx can tell you more about another guy also doing something similar
[19:01:49] <Kilos> qwebirc45832 welcome to ubuntu-za
[19:01:56] <Kilos> feel free to join in
[19:02:10] * chesedo can last remember something about figuring out which material will be best to use
[19:02:28] <paddatrapper> Well there was a post on /r/SouthAfrica on reddit looking for a way to help underprivileged High School students learn how to program/use linux
[19:02:33] <Langjan> kmf, I invited about 150 FB friends to like ubuntu
[19:02:55] <melodie> Langjan and did they?
[19:03:23] <chesedo> the link - https://www.reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/4gh9ju/how_to_start_free_program_to_help_underprivileged/
[19:03:24] <Langjan> Ive seen a few come thro
[19:03:43] <paddatrapper> The OP was netscape101, unfortunately I haven't been able to get in contact with him, though several messages through comments and direct messages were left for him
[19:04:05] <Kilos> ty paddatrapper 
[19:04:10] <chesedo> ty for the effort paddatrapper
[19:04:19] <Kilos> hopefullyy we can get them together
[19:04:23] <kmf> Langjan: thanks :)
[19:04:32] <kmf> melodie :D
[19:05:00] <chesedo> yip, i am still trying to wrap my head around it...
[19:05:29] <Kilos> williamk ping
[19:05:37] <melodie> hi kmf 
[19:05:44] <Kilos> you gotta keep  up
[19:06:04] <magellanic> hi all, the cpt installfest, what's the status around that?
[19:06:06] <Kilos> no multitasking meeting times
[19:06:18] <Kilos> hi magellanic 
[19:06:29] <Kilos> you wanna login with Maaz ?
[19:06:40] <magellanic> I can't remember how :D
[19:06:57] <Kilos>   Maaz I am Name Surname
[19:06:57] <Maaz> Kilos: Alrighty
[19:07:03] <nlsthzn> Maaz, I am late
[19:07:03] <Maaz> nlsthzn: Sure
[19:07:05] <Kilos> ai!
[19:07:05] <nlsthzn> :p
[19:07:16] <magellanic> maaz I am Hiren
[19:07:16] <Maaz> magellanic: Alrighty
[19:07:17] <chesedo> magespawn: i have no idea, maybe Kilos or so knows
[19:07:38] <chesedo> sorry magellanic ^^
[19:07:40] <Kilos> knows what
[19:07:44] <Kilos> ah
[19:08:20] <williamk> Kilos : I am still here
[19:08:20] <magellanic> there is an installfest for bandwidth barn mentioned on the agenda, I was just wondering about that
[19:08:32] <Kilos> i havent heard about an installfest down there
[19:08:51] <chesedo> nlsthzn: you might want to overrite your 'i am' as maaz remembers the last one :D
[19:09:17] <chesedo> Kilos: it has been on since last year
[19:09:26] <magellanic> oh hehe
[19:09:27] <rwbx> what's the installfest about, for those of us out of the loop?
[19:09:39] <Kilos> yes but i havent heard of anyone planning it
[19:09:39] <nlsthzn> oh that is fine chesedo ... sometimes I do things on purpose... sometimes...
[19:10:18] <chesedo> oh that sounds like me nlsthzn... though only sometimes... :P
[19:10:27] <nlsthzn> ;D
[19:10:31] <Kilos> rwbx its a get together where peeps can bring pcs and have ubuntu installed for them
[19:10:35] <williamk> rwbx : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_user_group#Installfests
[19:11:13] <superfly> chesedo: sorry, couldn't leave without waking the little lady up, she seems to be settled now though
[19:11:23] <rwbx> Thanks for the info Kilos and williamk..
[19:11:42] <chesedo> magespawn: seems like we might have to go through the logs to get an answer there...
[19:11:55] <chesedo> superfly: right will switch to debConf soon
[19:12:09] <magespawn> chesedo: sorry?
[19:12:19] <chesedo> agh, sorry magellanic again ^^
[19:12:23] <Kilos> lol
[19:12:45] <chesedo> mage<tab> is failling me tonight magespawn
[19:13:14] <magespawn> np 
[19:13:22] <chesedo> Kilos: any update on Lugs involvement?
[19:13:41] <Kilos> very little chesedo 
[19:14:02] <Kilos> lugs seems to be falling apart as well
[19:14:08] <Kilos> or just too busy
[19:14:29] <chesedo> that's understandable
[19:14:41] <Kilos> superfly being second contact do you order the xenial sticks if maia cant
[19:15:00] <Kilos> we need to order soon i think
[19:15:12] <superfly> poke maia
[19:15:14] <Kilos> ill ask maia
[19:15:16] <Kilos> ok
[19:15:40] <chesedo> all ok if we move on?
[19:16:33] <chesedo> Maaz: topic DebConf volunteers
[19:16:33] <Maaz> Current Topic: DebConf volunteers
[19:16:59] <chesedo> superfly: any update that you might want to share?
[19:17:42] <chesedo> I know Cryterion and Vince-0 might have signed up for volunteering...
[19:17:50] <superfly> I don't really have much to say other than we need more local sponsors (see if your company is willing to be a Bronze Sponsor - only R20,000), and more local volunteers who can spend time with some admin-y stuff
[19:18:01] <Langjan> Where do I stand in line for a few 16.04 sticks?
[19:18:17] <superfly> we need folks to help with the bursaries team most of all at the moment, I think
[19:18:28] <paddatrapper> What does that entail?
[19:18:29] <gremble> Blegh. I would like to volunteer for DebConf but too far haha
[19:18:31] <superfly> and I'd appreciate a backup for the web team, if anyone knows CSS well
[19:18:33] <Kilos> when they come ill ask for quite a few Langjan 
[19:18:45] <Langjan> thks Kilos 
[19:18:53] <magespawn> anything that can be done remotely superfly ?
[19:19:05] <chesedo> superfly: css... now that is something i would like to help with
[19:19:26] <superfly> magespawn: yes, most of us are currently working remotely
[19:19:29] <magespawn> i can stick my oar in there too
[19:19:30] <chesedo> superfly: is the IRC channel best medium for communication?
[19:19:40] <superfly> chesedo: IRC and mailing list
[19:19:47] <superfly> #debconf-team on OFTC
[19:20:10] <superfly> and debconf-team@lists.debconf.org
[19:20:54] <chesedo> paddatrapper: are you asking about the conf?
[19:21:07] <kmf> superfly ... I brought it with Marketing again today (sponsorship)
[19:21:21] <paddatrapper> Yes, I'd like t help, though CSS is not my stron point
[19:21:23] <superfly> kmf: great!
[19:21:37] <superfly> paddatrapper: can you help out when it's happening? like on the ground?
[19:21:41] <magespawn>  cool beans suoerfly, i will see where i can help
[19:21:48] <kmf> superfly: the CEO is also aware
[19:21:49] <Kilos> Maaz debconf is <reply> #debconf-team and debconf-team@lists.debconf.org
[19:21:49] <Maaz> Kilos: I already know stuff about debconf
[19:21:50] <superfly> I know we'll need volunteers for front-desk, video team, etc
[19:21:59] <Kilos> ai!
[19:22:02] <superfly> kmf: great
[19:22:37] <magellanic> superfly: add me on for on the ground assistance
[19:22:54] <paddatrapper> superfly: I'd be more that happy helping with video - I have 6 years live sound experience and been working video for about the same
[19:23:08] <chesedo> wow, great magellanic
[19:23:12] <superfly> paddatrapper, magellanic: best would be to sign up to the mailing list and tell folks on there
[19:23:14] <chesedo> oh and paddatrapper
[19:23:23] <magellanic> okay will do
[19:23:33] <paddatrapper> will do
[19:23:42] * chesedo sees things there might be coming together... getting excited
[19:25:11] <Kilos> wb rwbx 
[19:25:15] <chesedo> anything that I might have missed for the meeting guys?
[19:25:21] <chesedo> and before I forget
[19:25:41] <Kilos> just one query
[19:25:41] <williamk> superfly : I am going to be in CT visiting my brother, not sure which days I will be able to attend, I have already registered
[19:25:43] <chesedo> Maaz: idea Look into the logs to find info on Cpt installFest
[19:25:43] <Maaz> Idea recorded: Look into the logs to find info on Cpt installFest
[19:25:52] <Kilos> is trello still an item with us
[19:25:58] <rwbx> Kilos: my bad Xorg crashed during system update..
[19:26:13] * inetpro needs a sjambok
[19:26:18] <williamk> When I know which days i will be able to attend, then i will volunteer
[19:26:20] <inetpro> Kilos: waar's daai ding?
[19:26:22] <chesedo> lol
[19:26:30] <Kilos> inetpro you have mine still
[19:26:41] <inetpro> hmm...
[19:26:45] <chesedo> Kilos: you trying to get past the cleanup?
[19:26:50] <Kilos> your friend hibana hid it
[19:27:17] <Kilos> nope chesedo is trello still a thing with us
[19:27:34] * chesedo thinks we will need something to stay organised with tasks and ideas
[19:27:37] <Kilos> does anyone still use it
[19:27:50] <inetpro> sorry guys... instability issues here
[19:27:51] <Kilos> just asking
[19:28:31] <Kilos> inetpro ice pack to the back of the head helps
[19:29:04] <chesedo> we may actually be able to have our g+, twitter ,etc events more on time if we did... as i keep forgeting about them
[19:29:54] <Kilos> then we must use it
[19:30:04] <Kilos> its just rusting my pc here
[19:30:05] <chesedo> yip...
[19:30:28] <Kilos> poke the pro
[19:30:36] <Kilos> he is getting slack
[19:31:04] <chesedo> Kilos: you still going to clean it up?
[19:31:14] <Kilos> clean what up
[19:31:17] <Kilos> trello?
[19:31:19] <chesedo> trello
[19:31:28] <Kilos> oh my
[19:31:37] * chesedo sees time is moving past
[19:31:40] <Kilos> inetpro ping
[19:31:47] <Kilos> fixit
[19:31:58] <chesedo> moving on while we sort it
[19:31:58] <melodie> trello is expensive for bandwitdth, Kilos you don't have much bandwidth yet, right?
[19:32:17] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Elect chairperson for next meeting
[19:32:17] <Maaz> Current Topic: Elect chairperson for next meeting
[19:32:18] <Kilos> yes melodie 
[19:32:28] * Kilos votes chesedo
[19:32:53] <chesedo> Kilos: chesedo won't be attending... have exam next day...
[19:33:07] <Kilos> oh my
[19:33:07] <chesedo> ... unless the schedule changes
[19:33:17] <Kilos> inetpro +1
[19:33:29] <Kilos> he is the backup
[19:33:47] <Kilos> and always the fly
[19:33:59] <chesedo> inetpro or superfly: you open for next meeting chair?
[19:34:14] <chesedo> and as a last resort there is Kilos :P
[19:34:17] <superfly> negative
[19:34:53] <Kilos> nope i cant sit in the hotseat
[19:35:00] <Kilos> bum too sensitive
[19:35:10] <Kilos> inetpro then
[19:35:15] <chesedo> hmm, ok... maybe someone wants to give it a go?
[19:35:37] <Kilos> put down inetpro 
[19:35:49] <chesedo> gremble theblazehen magespawn ^^
[19:35:57] <Kilos> he has a month to organise things so he has timne
[19:36:17] <chesedo> Kilos: maybe in a bit...
[19:36:39] * chesedo goes to check what he said in last meeting
[19:36:40] <kmf> +1 for chesedo 
[19:36:41] <gremble> I am not even good at attending meetings. Nevermind chairing. That will be a no from me, thanks/
[19:36:44] <magespawn> it has been awhile
[19:36:54] <Kilos> lol
[19:37:06] <Kilos> oh ya magespawn 
[19:37:55] <chesedo> magespawn: you up for it.. unless pro takes?
[19:38:02] <kmf> ... +1 for inetpro 
[19:38:16] <magespawn> i will be moving and starting a new job in between, i will be the second
[19:38:27] <Kilos> +1 for inetpro 
[19:38:30] <chesedo> brr ok
[19:38:44] <chesedo> Maaz: agreed inetpro or magespawn to chair next meeting
[19:38:44] <Maaz> Agreed: inetpro or magespawn to chair next meeting
[19:38:57] <chesedo> Maaz: topic Next meeting
[19:38:57] <Maaz> Current Topic: Next meeting
[19:39:05] <chesedo> Maaz: agreed Next meeting is 24 May 2016 @ 20:30
[19:39:05] <Maaz> Agreed: Next meeting is 24 May 2016 @ 20:30
[19:39:25] <chesedo> and that's it... thank you all for attending
[19:39:39] <chesedo> and sorry for running late
[19:39:41] <kmf> awesome
[19:39:44] <Kilos> ty for chairing chesedo excelent job
[19:39:44] <chesedo> Maaz: end meeting

ZATeam/Meetings/20160426 (last edited 2016-04-27 16:17:19 by chesedo)