Agenda

Differences between revisions 132 and 133
Revision 132 as of 2011-02-14 11:43:49
Size: 1556
Editor: softbank126012031121
Comment:
Revision 133 as of 2011-02-14 11:44:42
Size: 1435
Editor: softbank126012031121
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 13: Line 13:
  * [[DaveWalker/DeveloperApplication]]
Line 15: Line 14:
  * (1) [[MartinPool/DeveloperApplication]]
Line 19: Line 17:
  * [[UbuntuDevelopment/SylvestreLedruMOTU|Sylvestre Ledru]]
  * [[DaveWalker/DeveloperApplication]]
  * (1) [[UbuntuDevelopment/SylvestreLedruMOTU|Sylvestre Ledru]]
Line 22: Line 19:
  * [[DaveWalker/DeveloperApplication]]   * (2) [[DaveWalker/DeveloperApplication]]

This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.

Next DMB meeting: Monday 14th February, 2011 12:00 UTC (chair: Emmet Hikory)

  • Review of previous action items:
    • Colin Watson to find a convenient time for a meeting for Martin Pool's application
    • Emmet Hikory to organise the selection process for DMB renewal
    • Emmet Hikory to request a term extension for current DMB members from the Technical Board
  • Administrative Matters
    • Review progress of probationary period of Marco Rodrigues (CodySomerville)

    • Confirm renewal of MOTU status for Bhavani Shankar (persia)
  • Package Sets
  • PerPackageUploader Applications

  • Ubuntu Contributing Developer Applications
  • MOTU Applications
  • Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
  • Select a chair for the next meeting
  • Summarize the meeting for TeamReports and update the agenda

Logs from previous meetings may be found at DMB meeting logs, http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/ or via MootBot.

If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.


CategoryUbuntuTeams

DeveloperMembershipBoard/Agenda (last edited 2020-04-06 16:23:55 by ddstreet)