Add agenda item
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
|<<BR>>Monday 2020-01-27 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-02-10 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-02-24 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-03-09 15:00 UTC
|<<BR>>Monday 2020-04-06 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-04-20 19:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-05-04 15:00 UTC
<<BR>>Monday 2020-05-18 19:00 UTC
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
| * cyphermox to build report for expiry from dev teams (carried over)
* cyphermox to setup nominations, voting for new DMB members (carried over)
* cyphermox to update PPU for marcustomlinson, adding libreoffice and libreoffice-l10n (carried over)
* rbasak to announce/implement : Expiry policy for flavor developer team membership (https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2019-July/002451.html)
* Eric to implement an alternative process for applicant with timezone challenge such as APAC: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/ApplicationProcess (Done)
* DMB to start email interview for handsome_feng in APAC (Email subject: Application for UbuntuKylin Developers)
* Eric to announce coredev nomination and grant access for Rafael Tinoco (Done)
| * ddstreet to define an initial list of 'flavor teams'
* teward to handle request "Adding lubuntu-update-notifier to the Lubuntu package set"
* teward to handle request "Requesting upload rights for ltsp"
* rafaeldtinoco to handle request "Expired MOTU membership"
* slashd to handle request "Please add new printing-related packages to my upload rights into main"
* ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse
|Line 28:||Line 27:|
* DMB elections for the expired 2 members
|Line 31:||Line 28:|
| * Monday 2020-02-10 15:00 UTC : Sahid Orentino Ferdjaoui https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SahidOrentinoFerdjaoui/PerPackageApplication
* Monday 2020-01-27 19:00 UTC : handsome_feng<<BR>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/handsome_feng/UbuntuKylinDeveloperApplication
* [[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers#ContribDev|Ubuntu Contributing Developer]] Applications
|Line 43:||Line 37:|
|* Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Mathieu, Micah, Robie, Jeremy wrap||* Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Dan, Teward, Rafael, Robie wrap|
|Line 45:||Line 39:|
|* From ML: "Consider dissolution of packagesets for defunct flavor: edubuntu" (teward)|
This page records the agenda for the next meeting of the Ubuntu Developer Membership Board.
The Developer Membership Board will consider a maximum of two applicants per meeting. If there are already two applicants for the next meeting, please add yourself to the agenda and specify the date of the next meeting with fewer than two candidates that you will attend. Meetings are held fortnightly on IRC in #ubuntu-meeting on Freenode.
Next DMB meetings:
Monday 2020-04-06 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-04-20 19:00 UTC
Monday 2020-05-04 15:00 UTC
Monday 2020-05-18 19:00 UTC
- Review of previous action items
- tsimonq2 to better document what we expect applicants to know (carried over)
- ddstreet to define an initial list of 'flavor teams'
- teward to handle request "Adding lubuntu-update-notifier to the Lubuntu package set"
- teward to handle request "Requesting upload rights for ltsp"
- rafaeldtinoco to handle request "Expired MOTU membership"
- slashd to handle request "Please add new printing-related packages to my upload rights into main"
- ddstreet to write up a proposal for upload access expiry following some period of disuse
Package Set/Per Package Uploader Applications
SRU Developer Applications
Ubuntu Core Developer Applications
- Outstanding mailing list requests to assign
Select a chair for the next meeting (following alphabetical order of first names)
- Upcoming: Simon, Eric, Łukasz, Dan, Teward, Rafael, Robie wrap
- Any other business
- From ML: "Consider dissolution of packagesets for defunct flavor: edubuntu" (teward)
After the meeting
Send minutes (reuse the team report) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Set reply to to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org in case of new developers were approved.
Add approved applicants to the teams in Launchpad (as appropriate from the list at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers)
- Send individual outcomes of the votes as response to the application mail to devel-permissions@
Update DeveloperMembershipBoard/Logs with a link to the IRC log
- Update the agenda
Update Next Meeting section above.
If adding agenda items, please place them as subitems of the appropriate major item above. Please also prefix your entry with a number indicating the order of application.
Bot instructions: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ScribesTeam/MootBot